Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

what does sid wants?

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
i really don't understand what does sid wants?....he confused me....

on one hand...he wants revenge on his brother abhay
on the other hand...he wants to win piya
on the other hand...he is using panchi in the game of love
on the other....he wants the ring....
on the other.....he wants to take revenge on the Raichands
he feels sorry for maithilli yet he hates maithilli

then he is making every girls in the show as his dinner...lunch...breakfast

what does sid actually wants...i am confused....😕😕😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Sid wants power to possess everything... Sid wants the ring more than anything else!
Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anamika1570

Sid wants power to possess everything... Sid wants the ring more than anything else!

now i get it thank yaar...than whats that with piya...panchi....😕😕
--AROMAL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
sid what abhay 2 get angry on him and plus he what the ring becoz it will make him more powerful !!
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
I think Sid wants 2 be superior  2 evry1
Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: aromal

sid what abhay 2 get angry on him and plus he what the ring becoz it will make him more powerful !!

for what reason he wants abhay to angry with him...it make no sense....if he revenge abhay neither maithilli will return nor piya will love him....he is only getting hatred and distance from his vampire family....

and abt the power...there is nothing more powerful than love in the world...heaven....hell...sid should get this straight into his mind....and starts to settle down with panchi
Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: MeenaJ

I think Sid wants 2 be superior  2 evry1

no matter how superior he will be....he will remain a looser all his life....

even when he was a human he is looser...now being a vampire he is a looser again
whiterose29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
well i thinki he wants the power to its fullest....nd at the same tym he also wants to take revenge from abhay...nd to do so he has to involve pia and panchhi in his game!!

nd maihili ke baare mein.....im clueless!!
Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: ria_lovesajan

well i thinki he wants the power to its fullest....nd at the same tym he also wants to take revenge from abhay...nd to do so he has to involve pia and panchhi in his game!!

nd maihili ke baare mein.....im clueless!!

i think you are right....i am just confused when it comes to his motive what does he want?

one day he want piya to himself...then he plays with panchi's emotions and feelings....then he plays his cards well to hurt abhay....now he is after the ring.....then he goes back to his past and feels sorry for maithilli....then he wants revenge on Raichands.....then he goes dinner...lunch...breakfast on innocent girls except for shanaya.....she better die than live...

i really don't understand what does he want....

what is the purpose he is revenging on abhay....maithilli factor has been over and he doesn't seem to be obsessed with her memories unlike abhay.....then why revenge on abhay....

after maithilli death...sid-abhay turn into vampires....they have lived with ChanDeena....something must happen there which feels so much of hatred in sid's dead heart for abhay...its not only the maithilli factor...there is something more to the siblings rivarly rather than maithilli's death and love for abhayendra
Edited by Mages - 13 years ago
whiterose29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Mages

i think you are right....i am just confused when it comes to his motive what does he want?

one day he want piya to himself...then he plays with panchi's emotions and feelings....then he plays his cards well to hurt abhay....now he is after the ring.....then he goes back to his past and feels sorry for maithilli....then he wants revenge on Raichands.....then he goes dinner...lunch...breakfast on innocent girls except for shanaya.....she better die than live...

i really don't understand what does he want....

what is the purpose he is revenging on abhay....maithilli factor has been over and he doesn't seem to be obsessed with her memories unlike abhay.....then why revenge on abhay....

after maithilli death...sid-abhay turn into vampires....they have lived with ChanDeena....something must happen there which feels so much of hatred in sid's dead heart for abhay...its not only the maithilli factor...there is something more to the siblings rivarly rather than maithilli's death and love for abhayendra

exactly.....even i think the same while watching.....sid is kinda confusing....lol....nd maithili k factor k case mein im completely clueless.....nd btw whats the main reason behind sid taking revenge from abhay???😕