a new poll (channel site)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
 CGM competing with Shanidev ... they asked which show do u prefer๐Ÿ˜Š

In the site of the channel:-
Emperor Chandragupta Maurya, who ruled over the in the Indian subcontinent in 300 BC, is now on the small screen in a new historic show.

Imagine TV will now narrate the story of the commoner who went up to become one of the greatest conquerors of India, with his empire extending from Assam in the east, Afghanistan and Baluchistan in the west, Kashmir and Nepal in the north, and to the Deccan Plateau in the south.

Chandragupta Maurya's is a rags-to-riches story, with lots of battles & drama making it an extremely interesting subject for a show. The show captures the facts about his life of how he was thrown out of his house and from there he rose to become such a great king under Chanakya's guidance.

Interesting as the story is, collecting facts about Maurya's life was tough as there is little written material about him.

During a general research of his life, it was found that there are only two or three books on him. About 70 per cent of the story on the show is factual and of course with a touch of some creative liberty in the rest for a more vibrant & royal feel.

Rushi Raj, the young Chandragupta has already received rave reviews for his performance! So don't miss this captivating historical show, Chandragupta Maurya, Fri โ€“ Sat 9 PM!

Edited by rinku4u - 13 years ago
Hye dear,
thanks for sharing the info.
Well i toh prefer Chandra Gupt Maurya.
me toooooooooooo๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
both bcoz i watch both n both r my fav๐Ÿ˜•
For me its chandragupt ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜Š
I watch both bcoz i like both.
i am history lover rather than mytho....so to me its only chandragupta maurya.....nothing else๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Posted: 12 years ago
East or West...Chandragupt Maurya is the best๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Posted: 12 years ago
CGM off course.
thanx soooooo much fr shrng rinku.