Geet under the scanner of Govt of India Ministry?

Posted: 13 years ago
 Will it also consider series like Geet where the characters and actors have managed to come very close to audiences and such is the scenario that now sentiments are associated with the series and characters..

Or,will it only monitor,censor and give certificates to content which are objectionable like few reality shows on Music channel and few TV serials..

Well if the government can raise objections in regards to political,religious,historic and other sentiments,will it also consider the new behaviour shown by fans or viewers or audiences called sentiments associated with fictional characters..

Will the I&B ministry or the independent body also consider fans reactions and consider taking actions keeping in mind the cheap stunt of editing trick done by editors only to generate excitement and unknowingly or knowingly end up exploiting feelings of fans...

It is something to see,as no rule is yet defined but with new experiences floating in and specially after series Geet where many fans themselves have confirmed that events in the series and with the characters Maan and Geet does affect their personal life...

Will the censor body leave the matter to audiences considering it was a matter of one being in capable to define or draw line between real and reel or real and fiction..or wud come forward and help these viewers and take care of fans sentiments where provisions are made to make it mandatory for the makers to consider and respect fans feedback..

Hmm so finally after much needed pleads and requests,the government of India and Iand B ministry considering to set up an independent panel to monitor TV serials,shows and other events.

Till now it was self monitoring but thanks to few mature and broad minded citizens who think for every section of audience,their efforts will be appreciated if the censor body is actually set up which is the need of the hour.

There is nothing official about the article and was only written in favour of an independent censorship body monitoring activities shown in TV series and above all if the body will also consider plots and treatments given,considering in very rare and few cases like series Geet..where surprisingly fans are claiming that their personal life does gets affected,despite knowing the fact that the series is a fiction.
Edited by GVVN - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
thanks for sharing

if the ministry is really to do job..they should look at the toothpaste..condom..n perfume ads..which are very shameful n are shown even in news channels.........

I am not offending them...but they should look into more serious things.......

😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

dont mind but I am no annoyed by these ads i just thought of mentioning
yes but now the problem is even Maaneet scenes wud lack passion if the makers feel showing them coming close..so now they will be cautious..
soulstarspirit thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
u knw my dad olways says dat... 'beta is serial ne tuje bigaad k rakh diya hai πŸ˜† kabhi padai bhi itni concentration k saath kar liya kar jitne concentration k saath tu is ladke( guru) ko dekhti hai....'
m sure he will the happiest one agar maaneet romantic scenes ko censor kar diya jaye..unhe ye sab bakwas aur unrealistic lagta hai...i guess umar ka takaza hai πŸ˜†...
i still remember tere mast mast do nain song seq. he was like aadhe ghante se bas ek dusre ko dekhte ja rahe hai aur ek dusre ki aur bad rahe hai...isme koi logic ya story hai..muje toh kuch samajh nhi aata πŸ˜† ..nd i was like yehi toh maza hai papa aap nhi samjoge πŸ˜† but my dad is very frndly.. sometimes we sit together n watch geet but he alwas tries to break my concentration by asking silly ques abut d show nd i irritatingly reply him..hmm break mein batati hu πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: rajeevsurbhi

u knw my dad olways says dat... 'beta is serial ne tuje bigaad k rakh diya hai πŸ˜† kabhi padai bhi itni concentration k saath kar liya kar jitne concentration k saath tu is ladke( guru) ko dekhti hai....'
m sure he will the happiest one agar maaneet romantic scenes ko censor kar diya jaye..unhe ye sab bakwas aur unrealistic lagta hai...i guess umar ka takaza hai πŸ˜†...
i still remember tere mast mast do nain song seq. he was like aadhe ghante se bas ek dusre ko dekhte ja rahe hai aur ek dusre ki aur bad rahe hai...isme koi logic ya story hai..muje toh kuch samajh nhi aata πŸ˜† ..nd i was like yehi toh maza hai papa aap nhi samjoge πŸ˜† but my dad is very frndly.. sometimes we sit together n watch geet but he alwas tries to break my concentration by asking silly ques abut d show nd i irritatingly reply him..hmm break mein batati hu πŸ˜†

I tried my best to expalin the moderator that she needs to inform the writers and makers that Geet has reached the top mark and is now all set to face issues from all sides even the Ministry...if ever the independent body floats in and they monitor feedback of fans on facebook and India forum,they will surely realise that fans are taking the series too personally..

Earlier many historic shows were forced to stop and were taken off since they were related to sentiments of people,with Geet fans are showing new behaviour..

Feeling for fictional characters and many wud agree their personal life is getting affected becoz of what is shown in Geet,but the moderator is busy in banning my articles and is failing to understand,I am not just another teenager or immature fan..

I understand that it is a fiction but the rate at which fans are falling crazy for the series and are sacrificing their personal priorities for Geet and are reacting to events shown in Geet,soon some NGO will ask the government to take corrective actions to make sure the producers and channel respect emotions of fans and dont exploit them under the name of creativity..

But such a case can happen one in an odd..only for series like Geet where Maan and Geet are now cnsidered as real characters and fans associate their life with Maan and Geet..
BluntlySpeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
@GVVN..god!! ...U R SO DELUSIONAL!!!! will your madness never end!!!???? dont know abt any other but u defintely are adversely effected by GEET and need HELP -quickly! u never made sense from the start but now to write such a post..what is the world coming to? are there more of u out there? if so, we all need protection  24X7 coz u r INSANE!!!
-MansiKohli- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: indepgal

@GVVN..god!! ...U R SO DELUSIONAL!!!! will your madness never end!!!???? dont know abt any other but u defintely are adversely effected by GEET and need HELP -quickly! u never made sense from the start but now to write such a post..what is the world coming to? are there more of u out there? if so, we all need protection  24X7 coz u r INSANE!!!

very true.....😑😑

Originally posted by: mansi95

very true.....😑😑

I enjoy ur repies Indepgal..hahahahahahahahaha
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Vikrant u can make psots about your predictions/debates/praise/constructive criticism..but plss don't make posts spreading baselesss rumours and bringing in India ministry and all this😊

**Topic closed
Geet DT