I am Proud of Nivedita - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
milee... u said it perfectly... completely agreeing with you....
Yeah even  i too impressed & attached with "Nivedita" character, the way it is sketched  & slow development of this character was very much impressive. Most important thing is  the way Neha portrayed & presented it with great maturity  & clarity, it was sooo lively & amazing. It's so obvious that life teaches everything. The pain Nivi has gone thru & suffered so much in her tender age has made her so strong & confident. I also agree with all that  Viren is  partly responsible for Nivi's developing strong character or i can say entire SOOD family, where it might be Viren, Sid, Chanchal chachi or Jawahar. Coz Nivedita, her father & grandmother are insulted & blamed by entire Sood family except dadaji & Viren used Nivi to take revenge on Sid & dadaji...so in every step of life when & where she is connected to Sood family she has been given lots & lots of pain by them.. 
Lastly i wud like to say that not only Nivedita but each & every character is portrayed & handled so decently that  day by day am loving this drama..👏 I really appreciate Rajan & his team for giving us such wonderful series like chand chupa, yeh rishta & bidaai...
Edited by Indomitable - 13 years ago
thanx hanny  beauti post love it 🤗
Aww Milee Di awesome post. I agree i was so proud of Nivi  x
Milee Di, loved ur post!! You're so right, it's a much braver and stronger Nivi and i was so proud of her today as well!

She really has come into her own and i agree, i also loved that it was a gradual change. I think we noticed it today most because of her actions, but also because she is back at the sharma house and we're comparing it to the last time she was there and her behaviour then. I just love how confident she has become and how sure of herself she is! And yes, it's Viren who's brought this out in her.
I loved every word of your post. Very well said. I love Nivedita's character and slow and gradual progress is amazing. I loved her conversation with HL and NT dadi today. I agree Viren used
her but also he talked to her a lot about standing up for herself. His attention and his care made her feel very special. He made her feel loved, he made her feel wanted, he told her she is special and a better human being than those around her. No doubt he used her, hurt her but she always remembered the good things he said to her and how much he loved her though it was fake but for Nivedita it was real.
Originally posted by neha_fan

I loved every word of your post. Very well said. I love Nivedita's character and slow and gradual progress is amazing. I loved her conversation with HL and NT dadi today. I agree Viren used
her but also he talked to her a lot about standing up for herself. His attention and his care made her feel very special. He made her feel loved, he made her feel wanted, he told her she is special and a better human being than those around her. No doubt he used her, hurt her but she always remembered the good things he said to her and how much he loved her though it was fake but for Nivedita it was real.
Thank you Chandni for your comments. You know when that whole torture thing started we used to chat in NivRen thread and we used to tell each other that this torture will definitely help Nivi to become emotionally,mentally stronger. And that is what happned, Viren's Love maybe its fake or maybe not but helped her, his hatred helped her in to getting stronger day after day and today she gave assurance to her grandmother. That was really great scene there. The grandmother who saw her chuimui as a fragile flower did not wanted to get hurt by society's words or looks but Nivi very strongly told her that I am not fragile anymore and I don't want to be a coward. I really loved the scene.
nice post milee

da transformation of niveditha from a timid person to an independent, confident person is really commendable. CVs really made her proud and big applause for dat...

i loved da way nivi spoke to hemalatha. right on her face!!!! and then she had da guts to walk away from viren too yesterday. im proud of nivi...
nice post miley al r proud of our nivi
Very nicely put Milee. Agree with you completely.