Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

bhavna HAS to stop her pota rant..my thoughts mentioned above..even my father who was passing by the living room commented on the pota jaap

😆😆😆 anu is he a doctor too

na he is an MBA..poor guy has to tolerate two ladies (namely ma and me) sitting thru daily soaps,wid me passing comments on every dialogue as well...once in a while he has gems of sarcasm..those are the days i have a hearty laugh..😆 
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yeah anu , my hubby does it too .Occasionally . So does my son who sits and prepares debates { he hATes soaps and only watches informative programs .] Omg My son's remarks r hilarious . He once raised his euebrows and asked WHY in the world did Manav give up the one and only trade he knew since he was a kid .........being a mechanic . I mean .......It DOESN"T MAKE SENSE , he said . I laughed so much .It was the WAY he said it .
lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Kools looks like our kids are way smarter than Mr. Rajesh Joshi...😆. Long time back when Manav was insulted by the K family my son happened to sit by me to watch that episode.. He was shocked and very surprised to see that. He does not understand hindi completely so does not watch these shows. He was like isn't he the hero of the show and they are suppose to be smart and everything....Why is he taking all that crap. He is a grownup can't he give it back. 😆

Oh man that was so funny..
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovely

Kools looks like our kids are way smarter than Mr. Rajesh Joshi...😆. Long time back when Manav was insulted by the K family my son happened to sit by me to watch that episode.. He was shocked and very surprised to see that. He does not understand hindi completely so does not watch these shows. He was like isn't he the hero of the show and they are suppose to be smart and everything....Why is he taking all that crap. He is a grownup can't he give it back. 😆

Oh man that was so funny..

Yes our children r way smarter .
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Long time ago , during Varsha's wedding when Manav went to the Karanjkar house and he was doing so much , he would make tea for Sulochna and basically take care of everyone ...
In that time  my son was sitting in the same room and he was also looking at the show ....

He asked me why manav was being so good to this  family .
I told him , because he is in love with their daughter ....
So he asked me ...' that means he wants to get married to her  so he is being  nice  to her family ' .
I told him ....no he is already married to her but now he is about  to divorce her ....😆

My son gave me a weird look and only said ' hmmmm' ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
bhavana is not at all wrong .....

she didnt slap varsha .... she didnt give her bad foul abuses ..... neither did she bring her parents's sanskaars in between

bhavana has always been decent & y shud she suffer bcoz of varsha

bloody sulo has a big gang of grandchildren but think about the poor bhavana
its funny how bhavna is despo for  ek pota while the mardwin has teen pota/poti..

now if only batat had a sister.......
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tiya229

its funny how bhavna is despo for  ek pota while the mardwin has teen pota/poti..

now if only batat had a sister.......

tiya what prasad said is so true na ? Sulo has loads of grandchildren ............two in the world , one on the way . What abt Bhavna ? I do hope she FIRES sulo and Archu when they come to plead Varshas case .
bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

As for the Doosri Shaadi, I don't think Satish will agree to that. Anyway, I am interested to see if CVs will really make Satish marry someone else ... you know such things are not uncommon in EK's serials

bee , WHY do u think it was mentioned ? Coz a lady is gonna be introduced in his LIFE . Varsha HERSELF will coax him and then PACHTOFY .

Kools,
Varsha herself will do it? ... that would be like CVs copying Archana once again with Varsha... isn't Archana do the same trying to push Shravani towards Manav ... and assuring her 1001 times that she will not come in-between and finally she stole him away from her?😡
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Kool, I too hope she fires Archana because Archu did do so much laad pyar for Varsha despite that varsha did something very wrong .But Sulochna slapped her daughter and did notspeak to her for days ...I don't think Sulochna deserves to be told off here ..

Also I think that the decison of who he wants to love and spend the rest of his life with should be of Satish and not Bhavna ..

Due to health reason , Varsha cannot conceive ...in this case the best option would be to adopt a child ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago