Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LuvSSever thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

Bhavna won't be in ANY mood to be FAIR VAIR to her from now on .Infact the taunts will become LETHAL as das pass .

Di,what you said was so true,And this is how it will happen in serial and in real life too.
But what I feel is ,this is where it shouldn't be like that. I dont want  the taunts.
Its not correct to taunt a person on his/her  in-capabilities.
When Varsha couldn't , then what will these taunts bring to Bhavana.
Scolding is ok but taunting ,I would say No.

Though Varsha was highly at fault and as Hope Di said, she should face the consequence
and the Karmic punishment, This will not be good.
Edited by umayal - 13 years ago
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

🀣 A picture in orange shorts?

Thats HILARIOUS ! Darling with ur permission Im USINg this in next commentary .
LuvSSever thumbnail

umi i agree darling . I hope this happens later .........Archu offers to look after Sachu and encourages saas to go to her stall . Oh How i long for positivity in this show .

Oh,that would be great too Di, this will surely ensure a Nice bonding,if archu help out Sav in it.
Yes,we all have been waiting to see positivity in show. but dont know ,the chance to see it ,kab Ayega.πŸ˜•
Edited by umayal - 13 years ago
atria thumbnail

Thats HILARIOUS ! Darling with ur permission Im USINg this in next commentary .

Be my guest.πŸ˜†
Liked Varsha's dhulai today. Bhavna may have her faults but the abortion was not her fault, that was done solely by Varsha, on her terms, simply as a tantrum. Even then Bhavna managed to forgive her. Then the husband and wife hid the truth from her while she danced around saying pota chahiye. Feel sorry for Bhavna at the moment. I think surrogacy happen also, maybe Varsha herself will become all mahaan and ask Satish to sacrifice for her. I suppose only Satish's character left to butcher now.
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hillarious Commentary Kools especially on Manipulative point...

Totally agree with U, Tiya, Sowmya, Hopester on all points and with Soap-critic on all but Savita point...Umi you are the best as U try to observe every side and post each points..πŸ˜ƒ

I want Savita to do well in this business..Being busy is the only way she will use her brain-memory, move on from the negativity about her son, being independent and strong..Her wishing the best for the son and advicing son to take care of his package WIFI..πŸ‘  Best way for a mother to keep her sanity when Son has already moved on from  the family...

Bhavna was totally right in letting Varsha have it..Varsha has to take responsibility for actions and face all the consequencies as she has brought it all upon herself by aborting their baby w/o Satish's consent...She did not consider what can happen and how many people in both families her action can hurt..Although Bhavna was overbearing at some time but overall she is a good MIL..Hopefully Varshu will have a child and be it girl or boy Bhavna will be happy...She is just devastated rightnow with the news as well as angry for SaSha hiding the truth from her...Such an imp information to hide from parents..I think it was Satish who did not want to share this with the parents...Varsha did not want to hide from what I remember...I could be wrong..Sometimes memory fades πŸ˜†

For a change it was nice to see Damo supporting his wife Savita..

I was proud and happy to see Mrs J taking her first step in moving her hand in relationship with Vaishu..Loved the convo between them..She is a good woman..She called Vaishu her beti and I am sure Mrs. J will extend her hand to Madz also..Just wait and see..Marwadins are good people..

Varshu coming to Aai Archu to cry on her shoulders...Archu should tell her to talk to her MIL Bhavna when she calms down..Bhavna will listen and if Varshu needs guidance and support confide into Sulo...Sulo is a mother and hopefully she knows what to do..

How and why did Archu expect Varshu to apologize for what?  Advicing Vaishu not to go back to FBD??  Actually Archu should apologize to Varshu for coming up with a genius suggestion for Vaishu to go back to FBD once Madhuri divorces FBD...😲  If Varshu was rude to Madz than so was Archu wrong for expecting Vaishu to go back to FBD...Very regressive ideas IMHO..

Whole K clan is totally off reality...They have empty  brains and decision making process is totally off...

Finally ULM should learn  something from Satish..Loved the way Satish talked to his mother admitting and accepting Varsha's mistake in aborting, hiding such a huge truth from her and understanding mother's pain..Apologizing for their mistake while supporting Varsha.. .If ULM and Arman had handled their relationship with Ds-Savita this way after eloping from their respective mandaps to marry each other everything could have worked out..Savita needed to hear from them that they made a mistake in the way they handled the whole Divorce, marriage  situation which was not right & for her to forgive and accept..

ArMan had made a mockery out of "Marriage" which should not be taken so lightly..

Now Archu needs to stay out of her siblings or Ks problems, concentrate on how she can help D family-Savita but at the same time make her own marriage work-happy, and have a kid of their own ...Work on making her own life (ArMan) independent of Ks or Ds eventually...
soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
[QUOTE=koolsadhu1000
Soap critic I dont defend Savita for the Shravni thing AT ALL . But the problem was NO ONE liked Shravani . They HATED her . U shud have seen the HATE CLUB for her . People talked so derogatorily of her MY GOD . The CVS have respected public opinion when TRPS started dipping and JUST made her VANISH . They kept Sachu only to make Archu mAHAAN as a mom when she fyi comes back so that she can be shown as a LOVING Kaki cum Step Mom .

I dont think they will DARE to bring Shravni back . Not YET . They may at a later date when Sachu has been RAISED by Archu . To show CONFLICT in a track . They may even CHANGE the actress as People were blasting poor Pooja Pihal .
[/QUOTE]

πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜• 

Thanks for the explanation. I must not have been active here during that time.

Personally, I found Shravani's characterization to be more realistic than Archu's. Shravani tried to get out of Manav-Archu's life multiple times and every time she was brought back with false promises. In fact Manav-Archana meeting and their ways of interacting with each other were inappropriate considering Manav was going to get married to Shravani and Archana was engaged to Jaywant. Any woman would have reacted the way Shravani did.

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Personally, I found Shravani's characterization to be more realistic than Archu's. Shravani tried to get out of Manav-Archu's life multiple times and every time she was brought back with false promises. In fact Manav-Archana meeting and their ways of interacting with each other were inappropriate considering Manav was going to get married to Shravani and Archana was engaged to Jaywant. Any woman would have reacted the way Shravani did.

You shud have read my posts then .I was fighting her case . πŸ˜ƒ Felt VERY sorry for her . She was and IS the victim ............it NEVER was Archana is my firm opinion even today .

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Hillarious Commentary Kools especially on Manipulative point...

Thanks  did it for funπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Totally agree with U, Tiya, Sowmya, Hopester on all points and with Soap-critic on all but Savita point...Umi you are the best as U try to observe every side and post each points..πŸ˜ƒ

I want Savita to do well in this business..Being busy is the only way she will use her brain-memory, move on from the negativity about her son, being independent and strong..Her wishing the best for the son and advicing son to take care of his package WIFI..πŸ‘  Best way for a mother to keep her sanity when Son has already moved on from  the family...Varsha I am with u and hope on this ..........I want her business to be mORE succesful than Manavs and I hope a time comes when she LOANS money to Manav , the mom in her winning πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ I LOVED Hope's ideaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† But alas its gonna be ULTA

Bhavna was totally right in letting Varsha have it..Varsha has to take responsibility for actions and face all the consequencies as she has brought it all upon herself by aborting their baby w/o Satish's consent...She did not consider what can happen and how many people in both families her action can hurt..Although Bhavna was overbearing at some time but overall she is a good MIL..Hopefully Varshu will have a child and be it girl or boy Bhavna will be happy...She is just devastated rightnow with the news as well as angry for SaSha hiding the truth from her...Such an imp information to hide from parents..I think it was Satish who did not want to share this with the parents...Varsha did not want to hide from what I remember...I could be wrong..Sometimes memory fades πŸ˜†Both Satish and Varsha were one on this

For a change it was nice to see Damo supporting his wife Savita..REFRESHING

I was proud and happy to see Mrs J taking her first step in moving her hand in relationship with Vaishu..Loved the convo between them..She is a good woman..She called Vaishu her beti and I am sure Mrs. J will extend her hand to Madz also..Just wait and see..Marwadins are good people..Actually I am dying to see her meeting with MADHURI .She has been very nice to Vaishu many many times .

Varshu coming to Aai Archu to cry on her shoulders...Archu should tell her to talk to her MIL Bhavna when she calms down..Bhavna will listen and if Varshu needs guidance and support confide into Sulo...Sulo is a mother and hopefully she knows what to do..Honestly Why they come to ARCHU is a mystery .

How and why did Archu expect Varshu to apologize for what?  Advicing Vaishu not to go back to FBD??  Actually Archu should apologize to Varshu for coming up with a genius suggestion for Vaishu to go back to FBD once Madhuri divorces FBD...😲  If Varshu was rude to Madz than so was Archu wrong for expecting Vaishu to go back to FBD...Very regressive ideas IMHO..Sheer over confidence that HER decision is ALWAYS right .Thats EXACTLY the way she DIVORCED without heeding advice .

Whole K clan is totally off reality...They have empty  brains and decision making process is totally off...Absolutely

Finally ULM should learn  something from Satish..Loved the way Satish talked to his mother admitting and accepting Varsha's mistake in aborting, hiding such a huge truth from her and understanding mother's pain..Apologizing for their mistake while supporting Varsha.. .If ULM and Arman had handled their relationship with Ds-Savita this way after eloping from their respective mandaps to marry each other everything could have worked out..Savita needed to hear from them that they made a mistake in the way they handled the whole Divorce, marriage  situation which was not right & for her to forgive and accept..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘I so wholeheartedly agree , Manav shud watch Satish in action . They Have not apologised from the heart . They have apologized so PATRONIZINGLY .

ArMan had made a mockery out of "Marriage" which should not be taken so lightly..When people on this forum talk of KARMA biting the butt , I always think of ARMAN breaking marraige up simply to become MAHAAN . The Karmic punishment for it was NEVER gettting it again .

Now Archu needs to stay out of her siblings or Ks problems, concentrate on how she can help D family-Savita but at the same time make her own marriage work-happy, and have a kid of their own ...Work on making her own life (ArMan) independent of Ks or Ds eventually...

AMEN .
LuvSSever thumbnail
Di, ARMAN are getting Bashed by us for the and that act of theirs. I think this is what their Karmic punishment is. 😊
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Mrs. J going to talk to Vaishali is awesome. I would have liked it if she would have atleast talked to madhuri as well though. The poor woman is all alone, and even after the truth has come out, she's got neither acknowledgement nor support from anyone. I would have thought Dharmesh's parents would support her, since after all she's the mother of their grandkid(s). And Vaishali's family thinking about her and not about Madhuri is selfish, but understandable. I really, really hope Madhuri also thinks of herself or atleast, of her children before giving up any leftover rights she has. And in case all this does work out and Vaishali gets reunited with Dharmu, they should make sure that he wants to be separated from varun. From what they've shown till now, he seems pretty attached to his son if nothing else. Also, irrespective of whether madhuri or vaishali is the legal wife, varun will be the legal heir of Dharmesh's estates. Even if madhuri divorces him.

sowmya I agree totally . Infact Im mORE interested in seeing how the Marwadin finds a solution to her 3 grandkids . She is a wealthy woman . A sensible one too .
And yes . Dharmesh , if at all  he FEELS , feels only for his kids . For the women he says PAH !πŸ˜† The stone hearted Casanova .
Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 13 years ago