SS - A few hours without you -pt2 pg3 - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
res

FF likha hai but it's an OS πŸ˜†
Kavz only u can do something like that πŸ˜†

wow kavya.. first off..i stopped n read again the sentence where u gave intro.. singu family good.. ullus sensible!!🀣
the hairband.. he likes loose hair..😍.. her head resting on his arm.. πŸ˜.. arguments over sisters n friends..such an apt hubby-wifey brand fight.. perfecto!! waiting for the next part!! post karo!! jaldi!!😍

edit:

i was writing soemthing for the take today n this occurred to me..

tu na dikhe ek pal,
toh tadap jaaye yeh dil
awaaz na sunon teri mein
toh jaise kanon mein gunje khamoshi hai
Kya kahun kaise, Kitani Mohabbat Hai!! πŸ€—

bolne ke liye baatein kayi,
sunne ki chahat har baar nayi,
khamosh bhi raho, toh baithe raho pehlun mein
bas unn aankhon mein khoyi rahun mein
Kya kahun kaise, Kitani Mohabbat Hai!! πŸ€—
Edited by aksh4IF - 13 years ago
that was REALLYYY guddd please continue soon and pls put me on the pm list THANKS :)
Heyy kavya.. Luved ur FF, esp dat hairband part, puri n fruit part, n arohi's head under arjun's arms part.. Haiyee...😍... Wish d cvs cud borrow sum ideas from u.. Esp how to show a hubby-wifey relation n add sensible fights btw them n not d stupid MUs they go for....

pls do update soon n add me tooo to ur pm list
wow very nice....πŸ‘.He liked her hair left loose.....He was used to her head resting on his arm her hands on his chest....ahha..😍.update nxt part soon😊

n plz add me to ur pm list..
Edited by angel_8 - 13 years ago
just cant w88
its toooooo good dear !!
wow...such an interesting FF :) loved reading it!!
waiting for the next part...
Plz add me to your PM list n mail me when you are doing the new update :)
lovely, ad still gauri causing probs as usual. cant wait for next update, plz do soon
Thank  you all for liking it  πŸ€—,  next part is ready I just have to add couple more lines and edit it.  will do it by evening.

@nisha -  u like it  thnak you πŸ€—,   I always  wanted  a small judai when they are head over heels in love  and so went abt it. πŸ˜†.   I like the hairband thot that is the first thing that came to my mind when I thot to write she missing him,  he flings it off not caring where it lands ❀️  that is the romantic  part.   

@pooja -   πŸ˜†  I know  OS mein fit nahi hua meri bak bak ,  so it was conviniently changed to ff.  

@aksh -  πŸ€—  thx for liking it,  ullus  kitne sensible hai na,  there is a small  joke on them in next part 🀣.     Superb  poem πŸ‘

@chandarani , arshravi , adventuregrl, aparna, sezo  -   thank you so much for liking it. πŸ€—

@mrscrosby87,pari_15,angel_8,sia -  πŸ€— thanks guys for liking it.  will  pm  u  when I update. 

Edited by kavyasam - 13 years ago