SS - A few hours without you -pt2 pg3

Posted: 13 years ago
Hola  friends  thought  of writing an  OS on arjuhi.  This is not a story as such but just a small take on a day of judai between them 😳   but likhte likhte  laga ki OS mein pura fit nai hoga , so made it in two parts.  updating first one now.  Do tell me how it is.  Arjun is Rudra and Kumud's oldest and own son and all singus are good 🤣   and all ahlus are sensible  😆 .

******Part 1

It was Saturday morning,  Arohi  was awakened  by  all the hustle bustle going on in the house.  She tried to lie down for somemore time but finally decided to wake up.  she was not used to sleeping alone for quite sometime now and today it suddenly felt weird waking up in the room she had always loved,  she herself was surprised by this.  She started looking around for her hairband, it had become a habit to look for it everymorning since he always flung it off. He liked her hair left loose,  a smile crept as she thought of it.   Then she realized it was intact in her hair today,  she felt a pinch in her heart,  it has not yet been a day and she was missing him terribly.   That too he had not called her nor spoken to her since thrusday night.  reluctantly she got ready to get down and join the family for bfast  trying to put up a smile.  She was here to see her daddu who was not well and she did not want him to her sad face.

As she approached the bfast table she was again pushed back to his land,  they had to  make puri's today , she thought.  It was his favourite and would gobble as many as he could  whereas she always avoided oily food for bfst.  lost in his thoughts she served herself a plate full,  her  mom who was about to make her a sandwich was pleasantly surprised.  Just then rajveer arrived too , 'oh by the way arjun called last night' she was all ears  'he was checking on dad,  I told him he was doing okay now'.  As her mom nodded  arohi felt a lump in her throat , it cldnt be coz of the oil she isn't used to, it must that he did not ask for her.   Even after bfst  she felt an emptiness in her tummy.   I will just watch something, why is everyone except her so busy today, she thot and went to the living room where gauri was busy rearranging stuff.

Arjun was still lying in his bed , since it was Saturday he was not in a hurry to wakeup  and rush to work.  It was all her fault that I  cld not sleep well he thot. He was used to her head resting on his arm her hands on his chest,  he would slowly take it out every morning, today he just tossed and turned.   why did she have to go without even leaving a message to him.  Yesterday evening when he came home dadi had told him that arohi had to go visit her daddu and will be back by Sunday.  So since they fought she didn't find it necessary to even a lv a msg.   He cld have gone with her stayed there and both cld have come back on Sunday.  He was angry again but it didn't last long.  As soon as he entered their room he could feel the void that soon crept to his heart.  Should he call her, he thot.  Maybe since she was surrounded by her big family she is not able to call him, may be I shld just find out if daddu is ok.   Instead he decided to call rajveer and found out if daddu was doing good and then had ended it, he din lv any msg to arohi  neither did rajveer say anything abt her.  Fine he thot and tried to sleep , cldnt , tried to watch tv and ended up switching it off, what is it today valentine's day ? why is everyone dancing in the rain.  Finally he fell asleep sometime later.   How I wish today was a weekday,  may be I shld just go to work, dad will be there anyways he works 24/7.  he decided to take a shower.  if she was here ,  weekends were special mornings including showers,  damn he has lived without her for 27 yrs and now suddenly cant even do one thing without thinking about arohishe has cast a spell on the entire household.  She even helped his dad in office work,  his dad had recognized her intelligence from day one and was seriously considering that she get involved in their business too, even he knew she was smart but what about him imagine the distraction if that happens,  he cldnt helpt but smile now.

He dressed up and came down  to eat.  Grrreatt!!  puris today, if arohi were to be here she would have given a lecture on oily and non oily bfsts.  Now how can she stop I will eat all of them 😈 , but all he cld do was grab a fruit and read the news.  Rashi walked in to pick up raj.  Seeing her,  took him back to Thursday night,  when for the first time after their marriage a serious notalk session had started between him and arohi.

Thursday evening rashi and jignesh came to drop of raj , since he had a holiday on Friday and as they both worked they were leaving raj here.  It was abt dinner time him and arohi were chatting with dadi  ,  rashi came there with a tired face.  'everything allright at work'  he asked,  'nope' she said luking at arohi once and then at him and then decided to keep quiet, after a little chat arohi left to sleep and rashi and arjun walked upstairs too stopping briefly outside his room.   He asked her again 'if there is problem let me know,  I know ur boss I can talk to him'  'its not him' she said then lowered her voice , 'I don't want to upset arohi ,  u know how gauri always tries to sabotage my work , today she did some stupid mistake and I had to deal with it.  I asked my boss to put her in a different team ,  she was mad for that and called me a corrupt mind and a kissass,  oh it was such a horrible day'.   Gauri was arohi's chachi and best friend and also rashi's collegue,  posed problems to rashi every now and then at work and today luked like even the most calm rashi has had her limit.  this gauri has become a pain in rashi's career he thot.  he never had a good opinion abt that lady.  he had a gift of judging people the first time he sees.  That is how he married arohi.   The moment he saw her he knew she was the one.

It looked like arohi could hear them from inside,  as soon as he came in , she had asked him

'what was rashi talking abt' 
'nothing something that happened to her at work' and then continued 'listen is it possible for u to talk to your friend gauri , she is posing problems to my sister' 
'why would gauri cause any problem to rashi, they both are equally good at their work right' 

he was surprised that she took it offensively, 

'well I don't know how good she is at work,  but apparently she is good at causing trouble with her fickle mind' 
'what makes you think my friend has a fickle mind'
'because I know'
'how can be so sure abt who is what'

'because  sadly I am good at judging people,  remember I knew you the first time I saw you ' he tried to make the atmosphere light by smiling,  he did not want to fight with her even though  she did look cute with that little frown

'I don't think you are'  she continued, 

he felt like it was a challenge , it was his asset and he took pride in knowing ppl.

'you don't?'

'no ,  if u were you would have judged ur sister too,  she is a people pleaser and gauri is not, it is as simple'

why was she doing this, he just asked her a question

'fine if you want to continue,  it is not as simple when it jeopardizes the work of  ur collegue and my sister is not a people pleaser'  he prepared to sleep. 

'it is always two sided'

'yes it is,  if my sister had not forgiven her so many times,  by now she would not be working in that office'

'so you are saying ,  gauri is there not because of her own merits'

'that's not what I said, u are taking all my words wrongly, why are we even fighting over them'

'I didn't start it'

'I didn't either'

'well just like my friend I am the wrong one here,  you are right like always'

'yeah , I am always right,  now let me sleep , and I am sorry I asked you to do one simple thing'

----

----

----

'this is how you always win,  by proving I am wrong,  is this why u cancelled going out with them last weekend because u don't like my friend'

'what?  I had to cancel it because I had to work,  where did u get this idea from , I thot u were smart'

'so now you are saying I am not smart,  that is why you arent encouraging me to come with you to the office'

'arohiii, what did I ask and what are you leading it to.  clearly you are not in the mood to listen to anything I say now,  I will talk to you in the morning.  goodnight'

she did not answer,  may be she was mad at him now.  He was irked by her illogical argument too.   Friday morning when he woke up she had already gone down,  he did not see her till he left home and she did not call him at work all day.   He was busy too, did not even realize his lunch was sent in by his dad and when he came home she was not there.  All this for  a silly fight he had thot.   It was a painful Friday night and now it was becoming even harder. 

Edited by kavyasam - 12 years ago
gud strt kavya!!!

if u dnt mind cn u increase the font size...it getz easier 2 read....   :)

waitin 4 the nxt update!!
i like!!  continue soon..  he chose arohi at first sight huh..  very good at judging people.. cant wait for mroe:D:D
Originally posted by channi_star

gud strt kavya!!!

if u dnt mind cn u increase the font size...it getz easier 2 read....   :)

waitin 4 the nxt update!!

thanks chandni.   yeah I increased the font  now 😳.  
reli good start sweetie

do continue..n pls add me 2 ur pm list..
Originally posted by brainychild92

i like!!  continue soon..  he chose arohi at first sight huh..  very good at judging people.. cant wait for mroe:D:D

thank you 😛.   arjun singhania's kahsiyat  always right and  judging ppl. right  😆
Originally posted by mIsHeZ.x

reli good start sweetie

do continue..n pls add me 2 ur pm list..

oh sure will do that ,  and thx for liking . 😊 
Uff Kavz, the start was so romantic and was thinking is that judai🤣
Uno the hairband thing, i can feel it ❤️

so it will  be with rashi/gauri here as well.

Great start and will look forward the other bit.

see the hariband thing has completely took me to this scene - he loosing her hair - hayii❤️❤️❤️ kash we will really see it in real
👍🏼
pls do update!! great work!!!
Liked it 👏

waiting for the next part 😃