Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

21-Mar-11 Written Updates!

darshana23 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Recap was shown – Chandu gives number to Niru and asks her if she wishes then she can call on this number for job. Maruti slapping Sarjaa and Sarjaa promises that he will turn to this house. Chandu is excited to receive Niru's call. Niru inquires about job and he asks her to join from tomorrow.

Epi starts with, Chandu excitingly coming to home. He is surprised to see Sarjaa is not on his bed and has not returned to home yet. He thinks about that but goes inside house. He looks at Sushila and Maruti who are sleeping. He looks at Sonali and tries to wake her up. But she says let's talk tomorrow morning. Chandu let her allow sleeping and he sleeps next to Sushila. (Yaar, looking at their house. Its problem for Chandu and Sarjaa. If both get married and their wives come, where will they sleep? ) Chandu remembers his meetings with Niru. Especially when they went out on Mumbai trip. Niru's condition is also same. She is also thinking about Chandu. Chandu's entry on bicycle, how he put bandage on her wound.

Next morning, Sushila is cleaning the house. She is upset and blabbering that when Damu was kid he used to tell each and everything to me. Even when he used to get chocolate in school he used to tell me and used to share with rest of his brothers. But see now. Suddenly Alka and Damu come out of the room. Sushila doesn't say anything. Damu is feeling guilty. Sushila comes back with tiffin and gives it to them. She still doesn't speak with them. She takes out one paper and keeps in front of them. She tells them, its electricity bill. If he feels to pay it, then do it. Else who cares if electricity gets cut? If he is not able to pay, still it is fine. She will pay it once his baba's salary comes. Damu says why are you saying like this? I will pay the bill. Alka also peeps in and says she will book gas cylinder today. Sushila is in kitchen and doesn't respond. Damu tells Alka, seems like everyone is upset on us. Alka says it's all because of you. Now do one thing, for few days at least keep quite. Don't talk about new house and let's go from here. They are about to leave but Sushila stops them. She comes to them and says, I know if you have made plan you will surely leave this house one day. And no one could stop you from doing that. But do favour before leaving. Don't tell Chandu about all this right now. In 3 weeks, he has exams. It will impact his future. She goes in kitchen again and Damu feels guilty too.

Morning in Penkarwadi! Sarjaa is sleeping on bench. Sushila comes there with breakfast. She looks at Sarjaa who is sleeping. She wakes him up and asks him to have some food as he didn't had in the night. Sarjaa doesn't react. Sushila says she wants to discuss something. Sarjaa arrogantly says he is listening. Sushila says you are still upset on your father? Sarjaa says he felt hurt as his own brother did all this to his father. But who cares? He is just goon and everyone treats him like dog. Sushila stops him. She tells him what he is saying. She knows he is still upset on Damu. But leave it. One day he will surely leave all of us. But what about Chandu? She is tensed about Chandu. Sushila says she is their mother but still she doesn't have any one. Sarjaa feels bad too. He comes to her and asks her why she is saying like this? He is there. He will take care of Chandu. Sushila asks him not to tell anything to Chandu. Sarjaa agrees. Sushila is happy. She tells him to have a breakfast and about to leave. She stops and turns again. She asks him whether he will listen to her one more time? Can he forgive his father? Sarjaa thinks and he recollects all moments how his father didn't trust him. Sarjaa says this is not possible. His and his father relationship has gone beyond repair. He can never forgive him. Sushila is sad hearing that.

On bus stop, Chandu is waiting for Niru quite long. But she doesn't turn. He is still waiting for her.

In Dubey compound, Albela is seating on swing and Niru comes there. Albela blocks her way with his leg and asks her where she is going? Niru fires him and asks him to stop interfere in her matter. He shouldn't care about where is she going and what is she doing? Niru is about to leave when Albela stops her and says give a chance to him to be her bodyguard. Niru says she can protect herself and she doesn't need his help. Niru goes away. Albela is thinking. As soon as Niru goes, he asks his man(Furniture) to start the bike. Bike doesn't start. He starts following Niru.

Chandu is still waiting and tired of it. He finally decides to leave. But he senses something and stops. He sees Niru coming and wide smile comes to his face. Niru comes near to him. He asks her why she is so late? She says she is little bit late, actually she came here by walking so it took time. Chandu asks why didn't u catch the bus? Niru says bus didn't came so decided to walk (I guess she doesn't want to tell Chandu that she doesn't have money). She asks Chandu how far workplace is from here. Chandu says not much. Niru says lets go then else we will be late. Chandu says ok. They start walking. Albela and furniture are following him. Furniture says "Bhai you ite…" He stops in between as he recollects Albela asks them to call her as Bhauji. Furniture continues she is going with someone else. Albela shouts on furniture to follow them and get information about that boy. Furniture goes. Albela is thinking, who is this new boy who is running behind his bhauji ki sister?

Epi ends.

Comments – So much to criticize in today's episode. First thing, I felt Sushila-Damu scene, Sushila-Sarjaa scene were last minute addition. Sushila telling to Damu, scene was logical. However when she was asking Sarjaa not to tell about it, went bit off –track. Suddenly she jumped from Damu to Chandu, "baat kuchh hazam nahi huyi." Kapil and Atisha scene could have been best, but I think they didn't provide much time for that. Little bit rushed scene, this is what I felt. Kapil could have been better in that scene. This scene was fluctuating, like going up and down.

Albela-Niru scene was good and his scene with Furniture too. I enjoyed Albela's scene too nowadays. Now to Mr. editor, why there was so much transition effects in Chandu-Niru scene? That scene could have looked better, simply left-right movements of frame or focusing effects. If nothing more, they could have simply added BG music of jiya dhadak dhadak as shown in promo.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

andromeda_kia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the WU, Darshu!

Goodness know, u work hard for it!!

They're banking on Sarju's past creating a mystery! But we will know it only when Chandu will know it, I guess!
XxDiamondxX thumbnail
thanxx a million perfectly described.xxxxxxxxxx
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update Darshu diii..........
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update Darshu  and regarding your comments...  I must say thank God we have a great updater here who also notices technical things⭐️
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I wont deny Sarja-Susheela scene lacked the punch , donno wat went wrong , may be too much of excessive dialogues ??

reg ChandNi scene , yes too much of transactions .........
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
So much to criticize in today's episode. First thing, I felt Sushila-Damu scene, Sushila-Sarjaa scene were last minute addition. Sushila telling to Damu, scene was logical. However when she was asking Sarjaa not to tell about it, went bit off –track. Suddenly she jumped from (Damu to Chandu, "baat kuchh hazam nahi huyi." Kapil and Atisha scene could have been best, but I think they didn't provide much time for that. Little bit rushed scene, this is what I felt. Kapil could have been better in that scene. This scene was fluctuating, like going up and down.

Albela-Niru scene was good and his scene with Furniture too. I enjoyed Albela's scene too nowadays. Now to Mr. editor, why there was so much transition effects in Chandu-Niru scene? That scene could have looked better, simply left-right movements of frame or focusing effects. If nothing more, they could have simply added BG music of jiya dhadak dhadak as shown in promo)

Darshudi: I totally agree with your comments......the last minute addition looked bad though it gave consistency with last epi and not only Chandni scenes, everywhere, teh special effects look really funny (highlighting face, faces coming in square shapes or parabolic focus 🤪🤣).

it was good to see Sarje.. but only I want him serving 10/10 performance so this type of epi wont do for me

Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the updates Darshana!
nazlina thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update...