sonali_dg

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

Originally posted by sonali_dg

Originally posted by ankit111

Originally posted by intruderfast

i agree sonali , iccha is going full dumb , she is still thinking uffD'oh

yaar i am sure veer will handle it sensibly
and how many days will she keep quiet- doc has asked iccha to give medicines 2 veer,
hope that jogi's advice on adharma dharma actually goes inside and eventually she exposes her
unnecessary dragfestAngry

and taps, she is the biggest Censoredin this world, disgrace to women
Anmol tum bhi naLOLLOLLOL kisi ABLA NARI ke liye aise nahin bolteLOLLOLLOL. women organisation will file case on uLOLLOL

Yaar Ankit, Rape Victim bhi hogi toh.... this hasnt been ruled out yet so for others convenience..let's even consider a situation where she was actually raped ( I dont believe she was though!)  tab bhi... usko kya cheez ki kami thi? jogi toh support de hi raha tha usko... Rathode toh ek pair pe khada hai uske baache ko paane ke liye... fir?? Itni bhi kya besharmi, self respect naam ki bhi toh koi cheez hai!Dead
Sonali u cant understand na, she is wanting to help Btoon. she knew rit the day of Veer rape, tht he is unable to produce child so she took help from Rathore. bechari apni izzat dawon par lagake adarsh bahu ka farz niva rahi hai. and we r criticizing herLOLLOLLOL

Ab kuch aur din ruko... Veer ke sath wala raat bhi will turn out something else..LOLLOLLOL My point is, acha tum abla naari ho, chalo maan liya, tumhare saath zabardasti hui, chalo maan liya, but why Veer? Aur toh aur, I am not judging her on the fact that she actually went and slept with someone else... just to get over her break up blues.. agar kaand kiya hai.. toh stand up and say na.. yes I did it! itne murders karne ki himmat hai.. khud ka mahakand bolne mein kaisi Sharam!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12shivani9tiny15LimitLessFan

ichvee Senior Member

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sonali_dgshivani9tiny15

sonali_dg Goldie
sonali_dg
sonali_dg

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

Sonali , nice post , well makers of this show went bonkers way long back , its so sad to see how they make fun of women being a women themselves, had seen many vamps in shows but no one is this worse , like u said , she is not poor ki she cant survive and is dying to earn her daily bread, she can go back to her father or join his business ........ Hype shuld be given in proper way , one can still make viewers stick to show with negativity , or wat ever , now the show had reached such a stage even if icha's slaps everyone on their faces and make a life for herself, its no big deal ... ppl will love it for one day and next day they will forget icha is independent , the charm , magic, of this show died long back , .............

Thanks Jaya Smile I am glad you liked it. I was really shocked, as I said, I still had a ray of hope that there could be a fair chance ofdoubt that it could've been Veer's child. And when you know its not Veer's child for sure....its sooo ewwww Dead 

But ya, havent there been umpteen serails which were based on women, but they did stuff! Like say, Hasratein, Shanti, kasautii, many more... women did something... here they are simply glorified maids. It was so idiotic to show Iccha cleaning up that glass with a broom in her hand! I am sure lower middle class people have atleast one maid servant in their houses. This is beyond imagination! Are they telling us, in a village where labour is even cheaper than cities, they cant afford ONE maid??Shocked

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
this show is based on village /City or Metro city ??

Shanti was different , it was more on side of gal disowned by her father trying to settle scores with him ....

I said it before saying it again , makers have no idea of wat they are showing yet running a show only on negative aspects , the only best thing ever happened to this show was the initial director quitting when story of innocent  friendship  took turn of J and Hatred , that was the best thing he did .....

They had many areas to show awareness, bring positivity and earn respect for show like no other could have done , they failed to handle drug addict life properly --ending up showing they have no choice other than dying , widow remarriage , well i rem , me and my Jo promoting 2 shows on this forum , where one dealt with widow remarriage which was shown very well ....

this ppl live in old age era, with widow rituals and bakwas which no women in todays world does, not even in village , atleast those village widows do something for their living .........

coming to maids , well dont u know this ppl are so low on money , that they are leasing their house for business, LOL.... Ichas and Taps both are worst ckts on TV world , show which started on a note of Education for all , shows highly educated gals behaving like brain dead idiots

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

hasini79dreamz12sonali_dgsourojshivani9tiny15

souroj IF-Dazzler
souroj
souroj

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Sonali u r being too practical. Can u imagine a normal woman having second thoughts about  exposing a character like Tapasya.Ok Iccha feels Veer will be hurt, why cant she tell her mother the whole truth. Today I felt Iccha was feeling more guilty on knowing the truth and that she will have to do the paap of exposing Tapasya.

spatty123shivani9tiny15LimitLessFan

sonali_dg Goldie
sonali_dg
sonali_dg

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

this show is based on village /City or Metro city ??

Shanti was different , it was more on side of gal disowned by her father trying to settle scores with him ....

I said it before saying it again , makers have no idea of wat they are showing yet running a show only on negative aspects , the only best thing ever happened to this show was the initial director quitting when story of innocent  friendship  took turn of J and Hatred , that was the best thing he did .....

They had many areas to show awareness, bring positivity and earn respect for show like no other could have done , they failed to handle drug addict life properly --ending up showing they have no choice other than dying , widow remarriage , well i rem , me and my Jo promoting 2 shows on this forum , where one dealt with widow remarriage which was shown very well ....

this ppl live in old age era, with widow rituals and bakwas which no women in todays world does, not even in village , atleast those village widows do something for their living .........

coming to maids , well dont u know this ppl are so low on money , that they are leasing their house for business, LOL.... Ichas and Taps both are worst ckts on TV world , show which started on a note of Education for all , shows highly educated gals behaving like brain dead idiots

@ Bold--- LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL Perfectly said LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

And yea.. so many issues they could've had so much of scope for creative story lines... this drug addict thing was really new... They couldve taken this at a different level Plus they had such a talented actor to rehearse that role. Woh sab chod ke this useless story of jealousy and hatred.

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
how veecha and makers conveniently forgot about Damini patashala was fab , they used it only to bring these two close , then again used for comedy during vansh track , even the romance is handled horribly , where one seduces someone else , one in running mode , may be they had nice romance track during vancha , donno

there is not a single ckt in this show , who anyone can say really say we love him or her from start to end ,

Edited by JustJ - 21 March 2011 at 2:01pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sourojshivani9tiny15

sonali_dg Goldie
sonali_dg
sonali_dg

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by souroj

Sonali u r being too practical. Can u imagine a normal woman having second thoughts about  exposing a character like Tapasya.Ok Iccha feels Veer will be hurt, why cant she tell her mother the whole truth. Today I felt Iccha was feeling more guilty on knowing the truth and that she will have to do the paap of exposing Tapasya.

LOLLOLLOLLOL Souroj, they are depicting normal life na LOL where things are practicalLOLLOL I really cannot imagine these things, actually the other day in one of my gettogether's we happened to invite this couple where the guy was an Indian and the wife was American. Since it was a Holi party we were wearing traditional yet simple stuff. She actually believed that Indian women deck up everyday like that they show on UT. She was pregnant so she asked me what this "nazar utaarni puja " is and how her mom-in-law isnt giving her much footage as they show this Mai giving Tapasya LOLLOLLOL

Iccha ki toh baat hi mat karo.. I really feel she is compleetly empty in her head and I dont believe she a positive character in the show. Nobody has blatantly lied like her. She lies like a pro! Here mom-daughter relationship is also so unreal.. I cant keep one single event from my mom! Specially when you are the only child.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sourojshivani9

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Uttaran Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index