Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruchira23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: ankit111

😆

Sonali, pls dont say such hard word for a rape victim😆😆 to a ABLA NARI.😆 Try to understand her majboori. she want to get her DIVINE😆 love. ab ek chote se bachhe ko apna itna bada pyar pane ke liye use kar liya to isme kya harz hai😆😆 Bechari ABLA NARI ke pas aur koi rasta bhi to nahin hai😆😆

yo ankit!!!!bechari ko sid se bhi nai aur veer se bhi nai mil paya saccha pyar so she tried her luck with rathod and finally won the jackpot of tapra😆😆ab us bechari ki kismat pe don't get jealous yaar😳
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sonali_dg

Disgraceful😡 it is to see that a woman can stoop to such an extent. I blame the Cvs for presenting us such an unreal character, but don't they owe any moral responsibilty in potraying their characters, however fictional they might be, but ultimately you are presenting it to an variety of audience. I know for a fact how many Teenagers are thrilled by everything that Tapasya the Vamp does in this show, how global audience misinterprets what they do on these shows to be the actual Indian culture!

i agree wid u sonali!!  u wrote wat i was thinking.and not just teenagers but even grown up ppl wid kids r also misinterpreting the show. though i uderstand if sum1 like actors & their ckts on-screen just 2 enjoy but thta 2 sum extent!!! u can't enjoy so much -vity. u may still like actors & their acting but 2 glorify a -ve evil ckt & giving justifications of their evil deeds is really not thenthing we want 2 see in real life!!
Iccha is hopeless yet again. All she does is cry. "Tapasya ka raaaaaazzzzz...." I mean what the hell..go home slap her and ask her to get out, kaam khatam! Show everybody Veer reports, tell Veer, its ok dude, I am with you. I donno why they create this Hype..this unreal Nomadic era Hype.. 
and really icchha is totally hopeless. though i agree she doesn't want 2 hurt veer like telling 2 all but she still can tell this 2 veer & both of them can do the honours 2 kick that devil out from the house!!may b CVs r trying 2 show icchha as strong & giving her honour 2 expose the devil but why 2 give her 15 days. can't hse do this secretly!!

Coming to Tapasya, to be honest, I still had hopes that there could be some confusion created later and that there would be a fair benefit of doubt raised that it could've been Veer's child(unless ofcourse, they did a DNA test)..but No! How courageous can this woman be to actually slap the responsibilty of her illegitimate child on her ex! Its not that she's poor - which would have made it still believable.. she has everything that takes to raise a child, then Why??? Whether she was raped or had consensual intimacy with Rathode, is a different issue altogether, in both the situations it doesnt give her the license to go and betray her ex! Not only betraying her ex, but all those bunch of people... I really feel sorry for Mai, Dadda and specially Jogi! I am sure he will die once he finds out what a big liar he's fathered!
@bold i agree & i'd also said this in one of my post that she can raise this child by her own as jogi still hasn't chucked her out of his property!!1st of all shes not raped but still if she was then she cud've told this 2 her father & i can bet that jogi though didn't like her tactics but he wud'd supported taps & made rathod punishable by law & now its clear it was consensual then 2 can she can't justify it saying shes doing this 2 get veer's luv. sum1 shud tell her that luv isn't snatching & getting but also sacrificing 4 his/her luv & letting go it if its 1-sided. u can't force sum1 2 luv!!
ystrday i watched muktibandhan in which the boy thogh agreed 2 marry sum1else but he told his ex that he"ll give her new fiancee all happiness but not luv. i don't know wat"ll happen 2 their married life lateron but it clearly shows luv can't b forced!!

groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Edited by groucho - 13 years ago
tiny15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: JustJ

Forget about thinking twice in exposing taps, no one will put up with crap  like icha does, thats limit of being over mahan , now s madam wakes up , but yet not willing to hurt her friend , I mean wat the heck ............. 🤢

@sonali, Ya Kokkie , is lucky she is away from Icha, infact Kokkie was so strong and intelligent unlike teacher  icha,

Nope , i think even ammo is not spared

yeah kokkie proved 2 b more intelligent than icchha. icchha can't think of herself as shes still indebted 2wards jogi!! i think CVs r trying 2 show that how much u get educn still u can't think of urself if the situations r like icchha's!!

and wat frnd?? her so-called frnd left no stone upturned in harming her, she tried 2 murder her, then indirectly forced her marry a drug addict, after that instiagted a mentally weak prsn 2 suicide & then happy seeing her widowed & so on....

even if hse doesn't want 2 hurt jogi still she can expose the devil wid the help of veer & if she doesn't want 2 involve veer then ok but why 2 give her notice of 15days?? 😕😕😕just collect the proofs of her philandering & then kick her out of the house!!
tiny15 thumbnail
aditiji i agree wid u on this. these CVs just 2 promote -vity can go 2 any length till viewers take all joota-chappals in their hand 2 bash them!!

and really i'd never seen any evil or -ve ckt go unpunished 4 so long even in ekta's show. atleast she'd shown all her female leads not crying so much!! wat msg CVs r giving that if u want 2 change ur destiny though born in humble family u can't do it & hav 2 suffer whole life. i think CVs've 4gotten the proverb "god help those who help themselves"

now the only hope is icchha exposes devil & rathod cum 2 her support!!and they won't show icchha 2 suffer in process!!
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tiny15

aditiji i agree wid u on this. these CVs just 2 promote -vity can go 2 any length till viewers take all joota-chappals in their hand 2 bash them!!

and really i'd never seen any evil or -ve ckt go unpunished 4 so long even in ekta's show. atleast she'd shown all her female leads not crying so much!! wat msg CVs r giving that if u want 2 change ur destiny though born in humble family u can't do it & hav 2 suffer whole life. i think CVs've 4gotten the proverb "god help those who help themselves"

now the only hope is icchha exposes devil & rathod cum 2 her support!!and they won't show icchha 2 suffer in process!!

You know Tiny.........the sad thing is that they have destroyed the whole essence of the young Ichcha after the leap...............and whatever happens now will be a solution to a very average love triangle serial.......with the usual rubbish.

For me that is the biggest tragedy............Such a good idea to give to so many who are NOT born with a silver spoon in their mouth and look how they have demolished this serial.

Today, viewers only talk about what the characters are wearing, looking ,saying, not saying and how one should get the better of the other...................that was not the original story but who remembers.............after all, only the negative things linger back ...........................never the good things.