Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Sonali u r being too practical. Can u imagine a normal woman having second thoughts about  exposing a character like Tapasya.Ok Iccha feels Veer will be hurt, why cant she tell her mother the whole truth. Today I felt Iccha was feeling more guilty on knowing the truth and that she will have to do the paap of exposing Tapasya.
sonali_dg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: JustJ

this show is based on village /City or Metro city ??

Shanti was different , it was more on side of gal disowned by her father trying to settle scores with him ....

I said it before saying it again , makers have no idea of wat they are showing yet running a show only on negative aspects , the only best thing ever happened to this show was the initial director quitting when story of innocent  friendship  took turn of J and Hatred , that was the best thing he did .....

They had many areas to show awareness, bring positivity and earn respect for show like no other could have done , they failed to handle drug addict life properly --ending up showing they have no choice other than dying , widow remarriage , well i rem , me and my Jo promoting 2 shows on this forum , where one dealt with widow remarriage which was shown very well ....

this ppl live in old age era, with widow rituals and bakwas which no women in todays world does, not even in village , atleast those village widows do something for their living .........

coming to maids , well dont u know this ppl are so low on money , that they are leasing their house for business, πŸ˜†.... Ichas and Taps both are worst ckts on TV world , show which started on a note of Education for all , shows highly educated gals behaving like brain dead idiots

@ Bold--- πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Perfectly said πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And yea.. so many issues they could've had so much of scope for creative story lines... this drug addict thing was really new... They couldve taken this at a different level Plus they had such a talented actor to rehearse that role. Woh sab chod ke this useless story of jealousy and hatred.
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
how veecha and makers conveniently forgot about Damini patashala was fab , they used it only to bring these two close , then again used for comedy during vansh track , even the romance is handled horribly , where one seduces someone else , one in running mode , may be they had nice romance track during vancha , donno

there is not a single ckt in this show , who anyone can say really say we love him or her from start to end ,
Edited by JustJ - 13 years ago
sonali_dg thumbnail
Originally posted by: souroj

Sonali u r being too practical. Can u imagine a normal woman having second thoughts about  exposing a character like Tapasya.Ok Iccha feels Veer will be hurt, why cant she tell her mother the whole truth. Today I felt Iccha was feeling more guilty on knowing the truth and that she will have to do the paap of exposing Tapasya.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Souroj, they are depicting normal life na πŸ˜† where things are practicalπŸ˜†πŸ˜† I really cannot imagine these things, actually the other day in one of my gettogether's we happened to invite this couple where the guy was an Indian and the wife was American. Since it was a Holi party we were wearing traditional yet simple stuff. She actually believed that Indian women deck up everyday like that they show on UT. She was pregnant so she asked me what this "nazar utaarni puja " is and how her mom-in-law isnt giving her much footage as they show this Mai giving Tapasya πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Iccha ki toh baat hi mat karo.. I really feel she is compleetly empty in her head and I dont believe she a positive character in the show. Nobody has blatantly lied like her. She lies like a pro! Here mom-daughter relationship is also so unreal.. I cant keep one single event from my mom! Specially when you are the only child.
sonali_dg thumbnail
Originally posted by: JustJ

how veecha and makers conveniently forgot about Damini patashala was fab , they used it only to bring these two close , then again used for comedy during vansh track , even the romance is handled horribly , where one seduces someone else , one in running mode , may be they had nice romance track during vancha , donno

there is not a single ckt in this show , who anyone can say really say we love him or her from start to end ,

I think few are there Jaya and thats because they didnt come under Cv scanner else we know what they wudve done πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† remember Kokkie? Iccha's childhood buddy, she's one and the other is Anjum Nani, relatively justified is Ammu's role..relatively πŸ˜†
souroj thumbnail
I just did not like the idea of Vancha marriage. Iccha coolly marrying her only loves elder brother.They cud have got Vee................Ya divorced and then cud have shown Veecha together helping Vansh come out of his addiction and Vansh having a healthy life.
 I liked the actor who playedTej Singh's role. He had an awesome screen presence.
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: souroj

Forget about thinking twice in exposing taps, no one will put up with crap  like icha does, thats limit of being over mahan , now s madam wakes up , but yet not willing to hurt her friend , I mean wat the heck ............. 🀒

@sonali, Ya Kokkie , is lucky she is away from Icha, infact Kokkie was so strong and intelligent unlike teacher  icha,

Nope , i think even ammo is not spared
Edited by JustJ - 13 years ago
souroj thumbnail
πŸ˜† Souroj, they are depicting normal life na πŸ˜† where things are practicalπŸ˜†πŸ˜† I really cannot imagine these things, actually the other day in one of my gettogether's we happened to invite this couple where the guy was an Indian and the wife was American. Since it was a Holi party we were wearing traditional yet simple stuff. She actually believed that Indian women deck up everyday like that they show on UT. She was pregnant so she asked me what this "nazar utaarni puja " is and how her mom-in-law isnt giving her much footage as they show this Mai giving Tapasya πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Iccha ki toh baat hi mat karo.. I really feel she is compleetly empty in her head and I dont believe she a positive character in the show. Nobody has blatantly lied like her. She lies like a pro! Here mom-daughter relationship is also so unreal.. I cant keep one single event from my mom! Specially when you are the only child.
[/QUOTE]
Oh God u must have had a tough time explaining ur friend that nothing like this happens in India. U know Sonali I stay in Italy and here my friends are very inquisitive about arranged marriageπŸ˜†πŸ˜†, Thank God they don't watch these soapsπŸ˜†πŸ˜† otherwise imagine what idea they would have had about Indian marriages on the whole whether love or arrangedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.
Today Ammo saw Iccha crying and still she is satisfied that nothing is wrong. Tomorrow Iccha will tell Veer nothing is wrong and Veer won't even bother to see the reports.
Edited by souroj - 13 years ago
hasini79 thumbnail
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†today when i saw mai i felt like thisπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
she was preparing laddus, n veer was bringing son papdi.....doing great social service.....kisi aur vansh ka varis ko......apna samjhkar.......i  really pity daddaji mai n pappu veer that they r still in the trap of tappu.....n ichcha mayya still hiding the truth from everyone...........this show is really unbearable ....
souroj thumbnail
Originally posted by: hasini79

πŸ˜†today when i saw mai i felt like thisπŸ˜†

she was preparing laddus, n veer was bringing son papdi.....doing great social service.....kisi aur vansh ka varis ko......apna samjhkar.......i  really pity daddaji mai n pappu veer that they r still in the trap of tappu.....n ichcha mayya still hiding the truth from everyone...........this show is really unbearable ....

Somewhere I am satisfied bcoz I feel the Bundelas deserve thisπŸ˜†πŸ˜†, including pappu Veer and if Iccha continues wid her stupidity no one can help her either.