sonali_dg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Disgraceful๐Ÿ˜ก it is to see that a woman can stoop to such an extent. I blame the Cvs for presenting us such an unreal character, but don't they owe any moral responsibilty in potraying their characters, however fictional they might be, but ultimately you are presenting it to an variety of audience. I know for a fact how many Teenagers are thrilled by everything that Tapasya the Vamp does in this show, how global audience misinterprets what they do on these shows to be the actual Indian culture!

Iccha is hopeless yet again. All she does is cry. "Tapasya ka raaaaaazzzzz...." I mean what the hell..go home slap her and ask her to get out, kaam khatam! Show everybody Veer reports, tell Veer, its ok dude, I am with you. I donno why they create this Hype..this unreal Nomadic era Hype.. 

Coming to Tapasya, to be honest, I still had hopes that there could be some confusion created later and that there would be a fair benefit of doubt raised that it could've been Veer's child(unless ofcourse, they did a DNA test)..but No! How courageous can this woman be to actually slap the responsibilty of her illegitimate child on her ex! Its not that she's poor - which would have made it still believable.. she has everything that takes to raise a child, then Why??? Whether she was raped or had consensual intimacy with Rathode, is a different issue altogether, in both the situations it doesnt give her the license to go and betray her ex! Not only betraying her ex, but all those bunch of people... I really feel sorry for Mai, Dadda and specially Jogi! I am sure he will die once he finds out what a big liar he's fathered!

Edited by sonali_dg - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

i agree sonali , , she is still thinking uff

yaar i am sure veer will handle it sensibly
and how many days will she keep quiet- doc has asked iccha to give medicines 2 veer,
hope that jogi's advice on adharma dharma actually goes inside and eventually she exposes her
unnecessary dragfest๐Ÿ˜ก

and taps, she is the biggest ๐Ÿคฌin this world, disgrace to women
Edited by intruderfast - 13 years ago
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: sonali_dg

Disgraceful๐Ÿ˜ก it is to see that a woman can stoop to such an extent. I blame the Cvs for presenting us such an unreal character, but don't they owe any moral responsibilty in potraying their characters, however fictional they might be, but ultimately you are presenting it to an variety of audience. I know for a fact how many Teenagers are thrilled by everything that Tapasya the Vamp does in this show, how global audience misinterprets what they do on these shows to be the actual Indian culture!

Iccha is hopeless yet again. All she does is cry. "Tapasya ka raaaaaazzzzz...." I mean what the hell..go home slap her and ask her to get out, kaam khatam! Show everybody Veer reports, tell Veer, its ok dude, I am with you. I donno why they create this Hype..this unreal Nomadic era Hype.. 

Coming to Tapasya, to be honest, I still had hopes that there could be some confusion created later and that there would be a fair benefit of doubt raised that it could've been Veer's child(unless ofcourse, they did a DNA test)..but No! How courageous can this woman be to actually slap the responsibilty of her illegitimate child on her ex! Its not that she's poor - which would have made it still believable.. she has everything that takes to raise a child, then Why??? Whether she was raped or had consensual intimacy with Rathode, is a different issue altogether, in both the situations it doesnt give her the license to go and betray her ex! Not only betraying her ex, but all those bunch of people... I really feel sorry for Mai, Dadda and specially Jogi! I am sure he will die once he finds out what a big he's fathered!

Sonali, pls dont say such hard word for a rape victim๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† to a ABLA NARI.๐Ÿ˜† Try to understand her majboori. she want to get her DIVINE๐Ÿ˜† love. ab ek chote se bachhe ko apna itna bada pyar pane ke liye use kar liya to isme kya harz hai๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Bechari ABLA NARI ke pas aur koi rasta bhi to nahin hai๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

i agree sonali , iccha is going full dumb , she is still thinking uff

and how many days will she keep quiet- doc has asked iccha to give medicines 2 veer,
hope that jogi's advice on adharma dharma actually goes inside and eventually she exposes her
unnecessary dragfest๐Ÿ˜ก

Anmol tum bhi na๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† kisi ABLA NARI ke liye aise nahin bolte๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†. women organisation will file case on u๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Coming to Tapasya, to be honest, I still had hopes that there could be some confusion created later and that there would be a fair benefit of doubt raised that it could've been Veer's child(unless ofcourse, they did a DNA test)..but No! How courageous can this woman be to actually slap the responsibilty of her illegitimate child on her ex! Its not that she's poor - which would have made it still believable.. she has everything that takes to raise a child, then Why??? Whether she was raped or had consensual intimacy with Rathode, is a different issue altogether, in both the situations it doesnt give her the license to go and betray her ex! Not only betraying her ex, but all those bunch of people... I really feel sorry for Mai, Dadda and specially Jogi! I am sure he will die once he finds out what a big he's fathered!

exactly๐Ÿ‘
sonali_dg thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

i agree sonali , iccha is going full dumb , she is still thinking uff

unnecessary dragfest๐Ÿ˜ก

And looking at her face while she was talking to Veer.. making him feel her belly ๐Ÿคข Ewww man! Oopar se the Mehndi thing... In some Local movie I once saw.. when anybody does unlawful, inethical things villagers apply cow dung on their face and make them sit on a donkey and shave their head off.. make them go around the entire village.. These B-toons are in a village right .. they need to do the same to Tapasya Darlingg!! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
sonali_dg thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankit111

Anmol tum bhi na๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† kisi ABLA NARI ke liye aise nahin bolte๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†. women organisation will file case on u๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Yaar Ankit, Rape Victim bhi hogi toh.... this hasnt been ruled out yet so for others convenience..let's even consider a situation where she was actually raped ( I dont believe she was though!)  tab bhi... usko kya cheez ki kami thi? jogi toh support de hi raha tha usko... Rathode toh ek pair pe khada hai uske baache ko paane ke liye... fir?? Itni bhi kya besharmi, self respect naam ki bhi toh koi cheez hai!๐Ÿคข
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

[

And looking at her face while she was talking to Veer.. making him feel her belly ๐Ÿคข Ewww man! Oopar se the Mehndi thing... In some Local movie I once saw.. when anybody does unlawful, inethical things villagers apply cow dung on their face and make them sit on a donkey and shave their head off.. make them go around the entire village.. These B-toons are in a village right .. they need to do the same to Tapasya Darlingg!! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

perfect answer .u made me laugh๐Ÿ‘
sonali_dg thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Aur nahi toh kya yaar.. I mean .... itnnaaaaa badaa hype... Tapasyaaa kaaa Raaaaazzzzzzzzzzzzzzz... I mean what the hell!!!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
they create hype bcoz thats their stratergy to make a serial hit they can do anything for that.they can make tapasya underworld don also ๐Ÿ˜†i dont understand how this show works .๐Ÿฅฑ