Story suggestions - talaashi - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
How a possibility did I reach above them ? A queen, that means there my daughters ;) and jake oh no my son :( :O
it based on how many ff's have u written yet. so far i think u are only one who starts ff's everyday.
exactly now have a nice time with your son and duaghters
This is my 16th one

16 ffs so far
Aww now they should know about this, shoib or rubina why dnt u open a new post and declare me as a queen and say who my daughter and son is, and then we do a son daughter mother bond lmao :D haha
Only if they agree
queen ayesha keep it up.
alright ayesha i will do that for u

Kokila sat beside her for 3 days, and 3 nights and finally she gained conscious. She saw that she was back to the Modi house. And Aehem was holding her hand and was sitting beside her while everyone was standing waiting for her to gain conscious.

3-

She gained conscious, she saw everyone surrounded beside her. The most shocking part was aehem was holding her hand and sitting beside was  her. She got afraid. She tried to get up but he stopped her. He made her sit down properly with his help. Everyone watching him helping her.

Everyone left the room and she spoke: what is all this, why am i back in this house?

He then interrupted

thats because i wanted you back, because i realized i love you.

She was shocked.

he then spoke:

i know you are shocked, and why won't you, but please forgive me what i did and lets start our life from the beginning. But you have to take care of yourself.

Forget, all those anita stuff, umang stuff, kinjal stuff, and esp, your mami and rashi kalakarni i will fix them myself.

After a few days she started to walk, laugh and get along with everyone.

It was holi, she put colour on everyone.

She ran after mani and suddenly stops. She faints.

The doctor wasn't available aswell, so the womens took her upstairs. She was sitting down. She spoke, i feel dizzy, so i fainted.

She drank milk , then said i feel like vomiting.

Everyone spoke i feel like vomiting and then that point realizes she is pregnant. The men comes to know about the condition, and called the doctor home and did the check up and confirmed that she was actually pregnant.

thanks for the updating