SBS 21st March shocking news - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Then i am not going watch gkd ever but still not belive i mean avi can't do such.
And Ashish had tweeted na that this track is going to be over in a few day then what about that.
Someone shd ask him abt dis ya..........if Avi kills Arpi matlab Tanvi leavng d show or wat ???????? as she is in her 3rd year n may b boards ke liye she's takng a break......
Edited by coolguy3 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by remosalsa

Jessie.........................if u remember, at start of GKD after a week i had posted a video of Ashish & his gang off screen video, whr he clearly states that, it will go Omkara way, then laughigly he says, u have to see for further story๐Ÿ˜•

Prashu........................๐Ÿค— missed u too dear๐Ÿ˜ญ
sorry couldn't chat to u longer, had to go offline๐Ÿ˜”

abt Omkara, i have heard its tragic ending, but never got to see the movie, infact DVD is lying in my home frm long time๐Ÿ˜†

Ashu.......I was not in the forum at dat time..๐Ÿ˜ณ
Jo bhi ho......I wan't a very very romantic scene.โ˜บ๏ธ...after dat they can go Omkara way...๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by BenNevis

Hey girlz, girls, gals๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Cool down babies ,calm down.
{IF Ashu's post turns to  be true then}

Ashish tweet will be come true soon, never ever seen  yet on TV before is the Hero killing his heroine or wife. Yep i do believe he will kill and Bootni and Pundit will help Avi to dump Arpi's body some where thinking she was dead. But the truth is she is not going to dead, but will be saved later by our very own CB's Lal Singh.It will takes weeks to show her alive in the building of LS.Until then ppl and in the haweli think that Arpi passed away and will perform  puja of anthim samskar for her. THat time Arpi knows the truth that LS did not killed Avi's father but Bootni is behind it. Now Arpi try to save her husband from Bootni's hand in disguise. We will see Arpi in her new avatar after she got killed(she still holds the last breath though๐Ÿ˜† but Bootni makes arrangements for her dumping or funeral, then something happens.)This is my pure guess asGKD is not a film but a serial. so the CV's wont kill her completely but make the viewers fool.(me hoping like that๐Ÿ˜‰)
The show has to run for Years, its just 6 months time since the show has started . If they completely killed the female lead how can they run the show? If they really wanted to end the show soon for some reason then they will kill Arpi's character for real.
Me trust the CV's had a big plan behind this. so come on guys cheer up and see the positive side of this show has to come yet.

I agree with u dii!!!

It's a great story...hope dat this happens...

Somewhere I was also thinking dat they can't kill the lead in one go.....She may return soon as another character.....& then truth will be dat she is Arpi.....

Originally posted by coolguy3

Someone shd ask him abt dis ya..........if Avi kills Arpi matlab Tanvi leavng d show or wat ???????? as she is in her 3rd year n may b boards ke liye she's takng a break......

If that's the case, a good way to do it would be to have Arpi in a coma and shown in hospital, then a long break during which Avi discovers BJ's desire to seduce him and what RV really did, and have a series of twists - expose RV to Tanmay and cause a rift b/w them!  Discover that BJ had bribed RV's superior, and turn her over, as well as get that superior fired.  Maybe have Avi and his gang take over the entire Lallanpur police dept, effectively ending RV's police career.

After all this is done, Tanvi can return and they can resume!
Originally posted by swamini5

Im Omkar The Hero kills the heroine & he himself commits suicide
So Avdesh will commit suicide???? no ways.This project was only for six months?
TV per aise hona nahi chaiye but then u never know
The story will definetly   will take a turn.

Hey Bina๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Bootni wont let Avi make suicide.She will be there to protect him and how can she live in peace once Arpi killed by Avi, then its time for her trurth exposure.
Originally posted by chatterbox

hey ashu how r u
long time no see..

i have no words to say now,
in  6 months this.. but then  promos segments they always mislead ppl..

still i lost my patience here with this show now
Hey CB๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Good to see u on the forum today, im really missing u.
@red
U r telling like this? I can't believe my eyes now. U r the one and only supporter for the CV's whatever they bringing on , keep telling LS to come.The time will come soon to c Ur LS. Hope Arpi will land in LS house and knows the truth of BJ.
ya sowjanya i tried to tell myself its a show its a drama things wud change this that

but i dont know i had been watching like zombie only

waiting for elusive lal singh to appear..

so many lose ends to pick up and stupid tracks coming
thts why i thought let me not read or ans i wud feel better than

Ashuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค—

Dont know abt the 21st March shocking news but for me the shocking news is Ashu on thge forum ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ณ How are u ?? Missed u soooo much ๐Ÿ˜ณ 

The show is taking a dark turn. I remember u posted trhe video where Ashish said its insopired by Omkara. So here it comes.  Keeping fingers crossed. Am sure they cant kill the lead but something Big n Bad might happen. Hope this track gets over soon.๐Ÿ˜•

Take care and so so good to see u ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Hye,
i had watched sbs segment of chugalkhor aunty but she had not spoken any thing about gkd rather she tolled about salman khan will do khatro ke khilari not akki.
I had not seen sbs yesterday but today I read this post in the morn i tried the link but my pc got down so i had watched repeat epi of sbs.
Totaly confused now may b'coz of repeat telecast they had edited few parts.

But i dont think it is right they are doing all that just to put the serial under discussion so the people get exited and all.
Remember in balika vadhu it has been said that Aanandi will die she had been shooted full drama,on news channel also this was a big news but she saved thats what.
So just for publicity.