Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Comics_Music. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
amazing! awesome! great! fantastic!
what else can i say?? u all hv said everything and i agree with all of u!!!!!!
Kalitondra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi , do u think tht Avi can kill her ? do u think Arpita could forgive him after tht? even if she loves him very deeply 'nd did wht she did to preserve him 'nd his izzat ka family, yah pyaar is very strong but faith is more then tht, 'nd if Arpita think tht this faithful is lost , than it 'll no longer Avita unfortunatly, think about tht 'nd keep hope 2 a sweet dins
"Woh pyaar hi kya  jo aapki hifaezat naa kar sake"

salut, pensez vous que Avi peut la tuer? pensez vous que Arpita pourra lui pardonner aprs a? mme si elle l'aime profondment et elle a fait ce qu'elle a fait pour lui et pour prserver la rputation de sa famille, oui l'amour est fort mais la confiance est plus forte , et si Arpita pense que cette confiance est perdue , il n'y aura plus de Avita malheureusement , pensez a  et garder l'espoir de jours meilleurs"Woh pyaar hi kya  jo aapki hifaezat naa kar sake"
Kalitondra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
If he can believe tht RV can change ? if he can forgive him ? why he don t try 2 know wht going on btw hiw wife 'nd RV? why is so jaldi shak ? pyaar without faithful it s nothing

Si il arrive croire que RV a chang ? s'i il a pu lui pardonner ?pourquoi n'essaie t' il pas de voir ce qui ce passe entre sa femme et RV? pourquoi tout de suite ce doute ? l'amour sans confiance n'est rien

talkie14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Shouldn't the show concentrate on bringing RV & Bahuji to justice rather than seperating Avdesh & Arpita?
remosalsa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
CB...................I am gud🤗, how r u doing?.yaa i am just busy with my own commitments😳, so less on net😔

Jessie.................Yaa i remembered😆, u came late on forum😉, now mine that post also got lost somewhr may be😆
hope ur wish comes true then, of seeing more romantic things first😃

Nandu....🤗🤗🤗
i missed u too dear 🤗
actually had just come for a while & was looking through some posts in other forum😆, i saw this sbs news👎🏼.& saw, that no one has posted here, & i just posted with video what i got😊
i am gud too😳.how u doing?😉...so finally free frm break😊

yaa if the lead actress is killed then for what the show is left?
Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Neither do I want Avi to kill Arpi. I would rather see Arpi kicked out and alive then be killed by her own hubby. This means victory for RV and Bhauji. How can the CV's do this? Why isn't Avi trusting his wife or taking the time to question her? I hate Othello and I don't want to see Avi in his shoes.

Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I have already seen the hero kill his wife (shot her multiple times) in another drama and she came back alive but mentally affected. I really don't want to see a similar track again .

BenNevis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sidda8

Neither do I want Avi to kill Arpi. I would rather see Arpi kicked out and alive then be killed by her own hubby. This means victory for RV and Bhauji. How can the CV's do this? Why isn't Avi trusting his wife or taking the time to question her? I hate Othello and I don't want to see Avi in his shoes.

Hey siddu😃
@red
Nobody wanted to c Avi in othello shoes but Ashish craved to c himself in othello shoes, that's what happening now. As this is serial and dont worry Arpi wont be killed , i mean Avi will attempt to kill her but she will survive later. But dont know how they unfold it. me guessing, they will show BJ's faydha and how she start making mistakes one after the other as one digs grave for others falls into it themselves.she did dig the grave for Arpi but sooner  she will fell into that where she even  wont get a stretched hand for her help. May  be PJ will help her but  me not sure. Me not wonder if he changes his colours sooner or later taking Avi's side as he is the important witness for her crimes.
Edited by BenNevis - 13 years ago