Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jes_jade thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: prash_t

I dnt knw..may be some link is missing here....

Why is he thinking of killing Arpi so fast??!!

Chugalkhor aunty bahut pehle se hi bata deti hain...

Now..they r going to celebrate Anniversary..& then holi...till then bhootni will succeed in her plan...Avi will fully believe bhootni...& hate arpi.....

there r many scenes to come..

PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
He is not even trying to find out!!!!!

kya itna bhi brains nahi hai?
jes_jade thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prash_t

He is not even trying to find out!!!!!

kya itna bhi brains nahi hai?

This is one show..where the leads r being shown so dumb...atleast the lead actress is shown intelligent in other shows..🤔

Only the villians & vamps have brains here...😒

BenNevis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey girlz, girls, gals😃
Cool down babies ,calm down.
{IF Ashu's post turns to  be true then}

Ashish tweet will be come true soon, never ever seen  yet on TV before is the Hero killing his heroine or wife. Yep i do believe he will kill and Bootni and Pundit will help Avi to dump Arpi's body some where thinking she was dead. But the truth is she is not going to dead, but will be saved later by our very own CB's Lal Singh.It will takes weeks to show her alive in the building of LS.Until then ppl and in the haweli think that Arpi passed away and will perform  puja of anthim samskar for her. THat time Arpi knows the truth that LS did not killed Avi's father but Bootni is behind it. Now Arpi try to save her husband from Bootni's hand in disguise. We will see Arpi in her new avatar after she got killed(she still holds the last breath though😆 but Bootni makes arrangements for her dumping or funeral, then something happens.)This is my pure guess asGKD is not a film but a serial. so the CV's wont kill her completely but make the viewers fool.(me hoping like that😉)
The show has to run for Years, its just 6 months time since the show has started . If they completely killed the female lead how can they run the show? If they really wanted to end the show soon for some reason then they will kill Arpi's character for real.
Me trust the CV's had a big plan behind this. so come on guys cheer up and see the positive side of this show has to come yet.
Edited by BenNevis - 13 years ago
remosalsa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Jessie.........................if u remember, at start of GKD after a week i had posted a video of Ashish & his gang off screen video, whr he clearly states that, it will go Omkara way, then laughigly he says, u have to see for further story😕

Prashu........................🤗 missed u too dear😭
sorry couldn't chat to u longer, had to go offline😔

abt Omkara, i have heard its tragic ending, but never got to see the movie, infact DVD is lying in my home frm long time😆
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hey ashu how r u
long time no see..

i have no words to say now,
in  6 months this.. but then  promos segments they always mislead ppl..

still i lost my patience here with this show now
swamini5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BenNevis

Hey girlz, girls, gals😃

Ashish tweet will be come true soon, never ever seen  yet on TV before is the Hero killing his heroine or wife. Yep i do believe he will kill and Bootni and Pundit will help Avi to dump Arpi's body some where thinking she was dead. But the truth is she is not going to dead, but will be saved later by our very own CB's Lal Singh.It will takes weeks to show her alive in the building of LS.Until then ppl and in the haweli think that Arpi passed away and will perform  puja of anthim samskar for her. THat time Arpi knows the truth that LS did not killed Avi's father but Bootni is behind it. Now Arpi try to save her husband from Bootni's hand in disguise. We will see Arpi in her new avatar after she got killed(she still holds the last breath though😆 but Bootni makes arrangements for her dumping or funeral, then something happens.)This is my pure guess asGKD is not a film but a serial. so the CV's wont kill her completely but make the viewers fool.(me hoping like that😉)
The show has to run for Years, its just 6 months time since the show has started . If they completely killed the female lead how can they run the show? If they really wanted to end the show soon for some reason then they will kill Arpi's character for real.
Me trust the CV's had a big plan behind this. so come on guys cheer up and see the positive side of this show has to come yet.

I agree with you I don't think he will kill Arpita may be he might attempt to do so.
But Iam liking the twist now
Let see how they strong y stand for each other in this situation
especially Arpita how is she going to tackle the situation.

Ok if she comes in a new Avatar PLSSSSSSS the show will be like a typical BALAJi show😒

Edited by swamini5 - 13 years ago
swamini5 thumbnail
Im Omkar The Hero kills the heroine & he himself commits suicide
So Avdesh will commit suicide???? no ways.This project was only for six months?
TV per aise hona nahi chaiye but then u never know
The story will definetly   will take a turn.

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Think this will be a dream 😲

Or maybe they'll have Arpi's ghost come back and terrorize RV and BJ, as well as torture Avi w/ what he's done!

Other possibility - they're phasing from an Othello to a Romeo & Juliet, where Avi first kills Arpi, then himself and then they have their SR in Yamalok!

P.S. RV will have something positive to report.  Although poor Shikha... 😭
Edited by _Vrish_ - 13 years ago
PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: BenNevis

Hey girlz, girls, gals😃

Hey Sow Di😊😊

Thank You so much fr making me smile...