thanx yaar....
hreeyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
GREAT POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!👏
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Nice thoughts. At least Piya knows the truth. But Panchi will get another heart break when she knows Sid's truth. Poor girl!! First Danish and now Sid. At least Danish was human.

But vampire fight was totally exciting. After all its a supernatural show. Hope they will show more fight soon as the story is turning into an interesting one.

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: hreeyaa

GREAT POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!👏

thanx yaar...
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: rumi005

Nice thoughts. At least Piya knows the truth. But Panchi will get another heart break when she knows Sid's truth. Poor girl!! First Danish and now Sid. At least Danish was human.

yup...at least piya knows the truth that abhay is a vampire....but panchi is clueless and also she doesn't believe in vampires...so its sure the biggest heartbreak for her.....i agree poor girl first danish and now sid....danish was a human but a looser...and sid is a vampire but he hell bent wants to prove that he is looser with all his schemeing...plotting...his own father called him a looser and he shamelessly accepts it....poor panchi....i could feel her pain.....i hope even though its fake..at least sid falls in love with panchi

But vampire fight was totally exciting. After all its a supernatural show. Hope they will show more fight soon as the story is turning into an interesting one.

yup vampire fights are interesting...and now with sid-abhay-chand fights...its going the interesting way...but one thing i hate that because of the fights we have less AbhiYa scenes....

homyar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Doyel--

i love the way you have described it..... 😳

very true indeed..... feel bad for the sisters duo..!!! both in love with vampires..!! feel even more bad for panchi as she is unaware of the whole thing.. she doesnt even believe that vampires exist.. atleast piya is still on a safer side.. she is aware.. but still painful..!!

looking forward though.. as the show is taking a real interesting turn..!!!

I agree with u a little becoz pia many a times met with an accident n that severe accidents falling from the height while trackilng kabir was there but helpless our supernatural abhay saved her that accident by danish impossible to survive but again kabir was there but cannot do anything except to blame abhay for not to appear besides pia unknowingly but abhay was there for pia  so many times abhay was tempted n attracted towards her blood being a monster he stopped himself attacking pia  If many a times abhay would have not saved pia .............pia would have not existed u know what i m  trying to say  sometimes beings humans they are monster abhay being a monster he behaves like human   n reallly want someone to say something about my views someone pl reply   Edited by homyar - 13 years ago
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: homyar

I agree with u a little becoz pia many a times met with an accident n that severe accidents falling from the height while trackilng kabir was there but helpless our supernatural abhay saved her that accident by danish impossible to survive but again kabir was there but cannot do anything except to blame abhay for not to appear besides pia unknowingly but abhay was there for pia  so many times abhay was tempted n attracted towards her blood being a monster he stopped himself attacking pia  If many a times abhay would have not saved pia .............pia would have not existed u know what i m  trying to say  sometimes beings humans they are monster abhay being a monster he behaves like human   n reallly want someone to say something about my views someone pl reply  

#brown : abhay is more human than anyone ..no doubt on that and yes would have been dead long back . WHy piya rather many other girls .
homyar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhaylove

#brown : abhay is more human than anyone ..no doubt on that and yes would have been dead long back . WHy piya rather many other girls .

Jodi upar se banke aati hai Maithli aur abhay ka pyar janmon ka hai i believe; Maithli died in fire n abhay died trying to save her chand uncle made him a vampire 200 saal tak abhay ne maithli ka intezaar kiya aur ek din he saw a girl someone like maithli n that is pia aur kabhi naa meetnewala pyar pia hamesha abhay ki taraf  kheeenchne lagi What i think maithli  ka ye doosra janam pia ke roop mein becoz when once abhay touched maithli's photo in the havelli pia in the bus felt the feeling n in yesterdays episode she could feel abhay's presence .        Edited by homyar - 13 years ago