Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

What Kind Of Monsters Piya-Panchi Are In Love With

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
ok guys...i know you guys going to kill me when i am going to say abhay is a monster since he is a sweetheart...but the fact is a fact in the end he is a vampire....in english terms a monster...demon....and who is dead...the walking dead....and noone can change this fact no matter how much we say abhay is a sweetheart...the real truth is he is not a human.....

sid we all know he is a devil...evil.....monster so there is no second thoughts on it

while the Raichand Bros(Siddharth-Abhay) were fighting in the jungle in their real self mode...which is their vampire self....i feel so bad for piya--panchi......these two sisters are so madly in love with abhay-sid...and seriously if they watched the fight in the jungle they would be scared and heartbroken to know that they have given their heart and soul to such monsters.....who have fangs...and is not even a human......

i know piya knows that abhay is a vampire...but panchi doesn't know....but then although piya knows that abhay is a vampire...she has not seen the real self of abhay which was shown tdy in the jungle with sid.....

and panchi would have been heartbroken right there...when she will get to know that the man whom she loves....whom she desire to have a life with him...is a complete monster...who is heartless and ruthless.....who can do anything for his own benefit...will not think twice even to kill anyone....

we always say that abhay is doing wrong to make piya stay away from him...but i guess tdy we have seen the reason in the jungle itself.....why he wants piya to stay away from him.....

all piya-panchi wanted a normal life with a human being whom will love them immensely....whom will shower all the trust and faithfulness on them....who will give them the pleasure to become mothers....i swear they never thought in their wildest dreams that their dreams and desires would be shattered into pieces.....because whatever they desires from abhay-sid....both bros can never give them...because they are inhuman....they are dead....

they never thought in their wildest lives...that they have fallen in love with vampires....who is known as deadly creatures of the dark.....demons of the hell....devils of the moon....

when i saw the jungle fight between the  Raichand vampire bros...more than admiring their hotness and power skills....i was having tears for the sisters duo(piya-panchi) for giving their heart and soul to them....

tdy we have seen the real reality of sid-abhay.....what they really are when they are in the dark.....the silence of the dark.....

i know...love just happens...it cannot be decided whom you want to fall in love with....if such things happen than piya would have break off all her ties with abhay when she knew that abhay is a 200 years old vampire....and panchi would not have fallen in love with siddharth...knowing him what a flirt...cassanova and jerk he is....but its painful that love just happens....and piya-panchi have no control over their feelings at all and they fallen in love with the walking dead named vampires....

even if piya-panchi want abhay-sid....they still can never live with them because of the blood factor....their blood will always attrack abhay-sid.....for them to live with their love of the lives forever...they need to convert into a vampire.....seriously noone should get such a life.....

well everyone enjoyed the fights between Raichand Bros...and Raichand Daddy Dinosaur😆....well i enjoyed too😆...3 sexy monsters fighting each other and wanting to kill each other😳....but then more than the hotties i feel so sad to even imagine abt piya-panchi who are in love with these monsters.....totally i feel bad for them whatever they are dreaming...its never real...it will always be a fantasy....

Love is beautiful and everyone say bed of roses....

but then for piya-panchi...Love is beautiful but yet very dangerous....and bed of thorns...😭

tdy i saw the 2 vampire bros ready to kill each other....and there 2 sisters are dreaming of their lives with this 2 vampire....

misha is indeed lucky in love...at least she is in love with a human(shaurya)...even if her heart breaks there is a human(shanker) to console her....but her sisters panchi-piya...i feel bad and sad for them.....they are lucky in love yet unlucky in love....because they are not love with humans but with walking dead...in short to say VAMPIRES

Haseena is lucky to be with her Chand darling...but sorry piya-panchi are not that lucky....until they decide to convert for love...just for sid-abhay....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
i wonder when will werewolves make a entry so that we see some love moments between SidBhay....
--Doyel-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i love the way you have described it..... 😳

very true indeed..... feel bad for the sisters duo..!!! both in love with vampires..!! feel even more bad for panchi as she is unaware of the whole thing.. she doesnt even believe that vampires exist.. atleast piya is still on a safer side.. she is aware.. but still painful..!!

looking forward though.. as the show is taking a real interesting turn..!!!
sonu.p thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wonderful post Mages!!
i know it breaks my heart to think that piya and panchi have chosen to fall for the worst kind of creatures! atleast piya knows abhays truth and abhay is obviously good at heart so there still can be a somewhat twisted relationship between them....but seeing panchi falling so hopelessly for sid, who is not just a vampire, but is also an EVIL vampire from the looks of it, and a big time player who is planning on using panchhi shamelessly to get to piya despite knowing how hurt she has been in her past relationship...really breaks my heart..
i know we keep hoping that panchhi will lead to sid's redemption, and i reallly REALLY want sid to become good, atleast for panchhi, cos i love him and her together, but lets face it, the chances of that happening seem really really tiny...
i really dont want panchhi to get hurt again...it will just be sad...
atleast piya has a chance at a future with abhay....but with panchhi and sid...all i can see so far is darkness ahead....im really praying for them!!😊
Edited by sonu.p - 13 years ago
Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Doyel--

i love the way you have described it..... 😳

very true indeed..... feel bad for the sisters duo..!!! both in love with vampires..!! feel even more bad for panchi as she is unaware of the whole thing.. she doesnt even believe that vampires exist.. atleast piya is still on a safer side.. she is aware.. but still painful..!!

looking forward though.. as the show is taking a real interesting turn..!!!

yup i feel more bad for panchi because she doesn't believe that vampire exist....not knowing that the man whom she is in love with is a vampire.....

piya is in safer side...but still abhay will push her far away from him because of the monster he is as he believes.....what is there to be happy for her...she is on the safer side but yet no fast forward in the relationship...its always reverse and back to square one.....

yup the show is taking a real interesting turn...but i will kill the Cvs if they take this turn of sid falling in love with piya....

both sisters really suffering big time in falling in love...the worst is they are in love with vampires
Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonu.p

Wonderful post Mages!!

i know it breaks my heart to think that piya and panchi have chosen to fall for the worst kind of creatures! atleast piya knows abhays truth and abhay is obviously good at heart so there still can be a somewhat twisted relationship between them....but seeing panchi falling so hopelessly for sid, who is not just a vampire, but is also an EVIL vampire from the looks of it, and a big time player who is planning on using panchhi shamelessly to get to piya despite knowing how hurt she has been in her past relationship...really breaks my heart..
i know we keep hoping that panchhi will lead to sid's redemption, and i reallly REALLY want sid to become good, atleast for panchhi, cos i love him and her together, but lets face it, the chances of that happening seem really really tiny...
i really dont want panchhi to get hurt again...it will just be sad...
atleast piya has a chance at a future with abhay....but with panchhi and sid...all i can see so far is darkness ahead....im really praying for them!!😊

i know they have really chosen to fall for the worst kind of creatures in the dark....

piya has a real sweetheart vampire...no doubt...but still there is not future in the relationship because abhay himself doesn't want to bring forward the relationship.....

yup i feel so sad for panchi...its the 2nd time she is in for a very big heartbreak which will make her loose the entire trust on the word of love.....and the vampire she is in love with is a jerk....and seriously he doesn't deserve her love at all.....how shamelessly he is using panchi to win piya is cruel real cruel after knowing what the girl feels for him and what a bad relationship she has gone through.....

yup even i want panchi to be sid's redemption and also want sid to be good....but then i doubt now...because he is so evil...and at this rate he doesn't even deserve any love from anyone.....

even i don't want panchi to get hurt again.....

well darkness are both for AbhiYa and SidChi...i only see brightness for misha.....

well i hope the idiot at least change for panchi
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i dont feel bad for them infact this makes the story intersting and entertaining ,on realistic note u r true but who watches from that angle ,i m intersted in these stories bcoz its unreal.secondly things r just not meant to be together whats the use of crying,infact be strong to face it  becoz this life.😊
Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanvismile

i dont feel bad for them infact this makes the story intersting and entertaining ,on realistic note u r true but who watches from that angle ,i m intersted in these stories bcoz its unreal.secondly things r just not meant to be together whats the use of crying,infact be strong to face it  becoz this life.😊

i agree...but its painful when heartbreaks🥺......well even that too we need to accept it with courage👏

yup agree...its making the stories interesting....
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
The fight was awesome and we are now getting some action Scenes. I had actually almost forgotten that it is a Vampire Story because of the lack of such scenes. For all I care...Pia and Panchi can become Vampires and get united with their love interests.
Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anamika1570

The fight was awesome and we are now getting some action Scenes. I had actually almost forgotten that it is a Vampire Story because of the lack of such scenes. For all I care...Pia and Panchi can become Vampires and get united with their love interests.

straight from the heart....😳😉

i agree with you...piya-panchi can convert into vampires to be with their love(abhay-sid)....yup tdy vampire trio fighting was a awesome episode.....they truly rocked...now it really is a supernatural show....