Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashi1812 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
@Mitzification, it's a cute Scene!!!! I like to read something humorous like this.. Nicely written scene.. I would have absolutely liked to see something similar to this in DMG... Instead of SLD's senseless tectics... She was hell irritating!!!! Great work :)
Looking forward to read something as humorous as like this from you!!!! Thank you!

Love,
Ashi
mitzification thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashi1812

@Mitzification, it's a cute Scene!!!! I like to read something humorous like this.. Nicely written scene.. I would have absolutely liked to see something similar to this in DMG... Instead of SLD's senseless tectics... She was hell irritating!!!! Great work :)
Looking forward to read something as humorous as like this from you!!!! Thank you!

Love,
Ashi

Thanks sweety ...
and I have already told you where to find my other work .

Thank you all for liking my OS .. it did come out realy cute ... 😃
mitzification thumbnail
Hey Guys, it's so sad that AN nevr had a proper love story and the show went down the drain just when they came close to each other ...

neways I have seen many writer write FF with the same characters in diffrent settings and would like it if you guys do the same ...

ie  what if AN meet in a diffrent place ..
what if AN are in diffrent profession

My new FF is about AN in a diffrent setting ...

Edited by mitzification - 11 years ago
mitzification thumbnail
It's kinda difficult to write something and not have people around to appreciate it ... but well , here goes Sneak Peak into my new FF ...
Can anyone suggest a title ...?

Nikki had gotten up early in the morning , she really wanted to be nowhere but the beach today ..there was a popular rockface very near this place that she had wanted to visit , taking a long walk from her resort she went to the rock face.  She sat there with the calmness of the sea about her, loved to see the waves coming and crashing on the rocks , the sun had not  risen but there was light already , she  was duelling with the sea. Mentaly she was challenging the sea that she was out of its reach …. The sea was formidable but she was stronger … the waves would come but they would break before they reached her ,as if in a response to her teasing ..a huge wave came and crashed on her ,drenching her badly .. to her misfortune it started raining slightly and the breeze threatened to make her cold … she looked around and noticed a caf  just a few steps away .
It was a nice caf with open walls so that the visitors could enjoy the wind about ..surprisingly the caf was almost full even at this time of the day ….when her eyes fell on him …. Their eyes met and he invited her to join him as there was not an empty table in site. She sat down and the wind made her shiver a little ,seeing her shivering he offered her his jacket …. It seemed he had come here on a jog , as he had come well equipped with  his sports jacket etc… It was cold and she was starving now , she needed some food to make her feel warm but she  was feeling apprehensive of what to order without getting judged abt it by Mr Perfect...
pra19 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mitzification

It's kinda difficult to write something and not have people around to appreciate it ... but well , here goes Sneak Peak into my new FF ...
Can anyone suggest a title ...?

Nikki had gotten up early in the morning , she really wanted to be nowhere but the beach today ..there was a popular rockface very near this place that she had wanted to visit , taking a long walk from her resort she went to the rock face.  She sat there with the calmness of the sea about her, loved to see the waves coming and crashing on the rocks , the sun had not  risen but there was light already , she  was duelling with the sea. Mentaly she was challenging the sea that she was out of its reach '. The sea was formidable but she was stronger ' the waves would come but they would break before they reached her ,as if in a response to her teasing ..a huge wave came and crashed on her ,drenching her badly .. to her misfortune it started raining slightly and the breeze threatened to make her cold ' she looked around and noticed a caf  just a few steps away .
It was a nice caf with open walls so that the visitors could enjoy the wind about ..surprisingly the caf was almost full even at this time of the day '.when her eyes fell on him '. Their eyes met and he invited her to join him as there was not an empty table in site. She sat down and the wind made her shiver a little ,seeing her shivering he offered her his jacket '. It seemed he had come here on a jog , as he had come well equipped with  his sports jacket etc' It was cold and she was starving now , she needed some food to make her feel warm but she  was feeling apprehensive of what to order without getting judged abt it by Mr Perfect...

Bold part , how about "Can't help falling for you " or " Let me in your heart " or "come into my world" or
"You are not alone " or "I wouldn't change a thing about you ".

BTW , just finished reading the draft parts you had sent me once . Its really very good and I am sure the final version has turned out even better . Put it up soon .
wow123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey guys

I have updated two parts of my FF

Summer Memories Last forever

Part 7

Part 8
wow123 thumbnail
Hi mitzi,

You are the most dedicated person I have seen here. By the way love the plot of ur new FF. I had read ur last ff with pra n it awesome.

Sorry can't suggest u any title ryt now. I am already exhausted while writing mine and loss of words.
pra19 thumbnail
Hello,

Looks like I missed this place ... YAWN...Anyway if anyone's interested , I am resuming my abandoned FF.

Here is the link for the new part
wow123 thumbnail

Edited by wow123 - 11 years ago
mitzification thumbnail