Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

||AN Fiction Thread 3||*Index updated (Page 45)

DelusionalMe IF-Sizzlerz
DelusionalMe
DelusionalMe

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 12:11am | IP Logged

Hello guys, me finally back with an OS. It's been really long that I haven't written something and I think I have lost my touch Unhappy so It won't be surprising if you won't like it but I'm all ready for your gaalis. Wink So here you go:

Scene by Nehu_1

Not completely aware of what he was doing to her, he continued his merciless assault. His locket which was hanging from his chain encircling his neck moved from her neck to her chin and finally on to her lips and settled for a while as he moved a bit up and back from her lips slowly falling on her neck as he moved down. The locket continued moving back and forth following the motion of his body. On the other hand, lying under him was doing things to her. Her head was spinning because of so many things, his smell, his touch, that to and fro motion of his locket on her sensitive skin and above all it was his proximity that was driving her insane. It was for the first time he was so close, physically. She wanted to think straight but he wasn't letting her do that. What were they doing? What was he doing? Couldn't he feel her body shiver under him? Was he really that innocent or just pretending? Several questions arose but her mind refused to answer any. He was too close for comfort. She remembered how they had landed there.

Nikki barged into his cabin and stood in front of him. "You called?"

"Well, Good morning to you too Dr. Nikita" he exclaimed controlling his anger. She would never learn how to behave.

"Why did you call?" she asked ignoring his jab.

"I want you to add some details in your presentation. I'm sure that will make the presentation more impressive," he answered back in an even tone. Then handing her a folder, he continued, "I've mentioned a few points in there. I want you to go through them and add the necessary details in your presentation."

"But Dr. Modi, the presentation is tomorrow, how am I supposed to make any changes on such a short notice?" she questioned , confused and frustrated.

"Dr. Nikita, you still have a whole day with you. Besides, if you want you can always ask for help." he said, eyebrows raised.

Her first instinct was to decline the offer since she was more than capable of handling things alone but then she decided otherwise. "Yes, I mean…you…why don't you help?"

He was  surprised at her reply. "Dr. Nikita Malhotra asking Dr. Abhimanyu Modi for help, isn't this a miracle?" he thought but then looking at the serious expressions on her face he said, "Why are we wasting time? Let's get to work then."

Both got started. Abhimanyu helped Nikita with the entire presentation, explaining different points. They worked for the longest time. Abhimanyu was really surprised at the way Nikita was handling things. She was totally engrossed in the work. She didn't play any pranks to rile him and didn't get into any stupid arguments with him either. She was really serious with her work. He was impressed to see this side of her.

"Ok then, we're almost done. Dr. Nikita, we only need to add the history details now. That will require some searching and sorting, we'll get back to that after a break." he sighed finally moving back in his chair and resting his head back.

Nikki put her pen down and pressed a nerve in her neck. Abhi looked at her and offered her a glass of water. She gulped the whole glass and rested her head back.

"I think you should go and eat something. You look tired and exhausted.You have been working nonstop for quite a long time." He said concerned.

"No, I'm fine. I'll rest after we're done" she replied casually and picked up the pen and file again.

Abhi turned the laptop towards himself. "No, you're not fine. Go and grab your lunch first." he said and took the file from her hand. "Besides, I'm hungry too," he added as an afterthought thinking that it would work.

"Ok fine, if you're hungry, you go and have your lunch. I'll complete the rest of the work myself." She replied stubbornly, not ready to give up. Then turning the laptop towards herself, she tried to snatch the file back from his hands. Abhi moved the file away from her reach and in an attempt to grab it, she fell over him. Abhi instinctively held her from her waist and she felt a chill go down her spine. She immediately stepped back from his hold and Abhi steadied himself and put the file back on the table. Nikki picked the file from the table and avoiding his eyes, mumbled, "If it's bothering you so much, I'll move out and finish the rest of the work in the study." Saying this, she started collecting the sheets and other stuff.

"No," he replied immediately and then checked his voice so as not to sound desperate. "I mean, it's fine. Let's finish our work first. There's not much left, we can finish it much faster together." Obviously he didn't want her to leave and work alone. He couldn't quite figure out why he liked her presence around him. She was trouble to be around ,but wasn't Abhimanyu Modi a pro in handling troubles?

Both of them sat back again and once again continued with the presentation.

"Dr. Nikita, we need to work on Sanjeevani's history. I don't have much information," then thinking something, he continued, "I think there must be some papers about history of Sanjeevani," he enquired expecting that she might have some information.

"Ya, I think we can find them in them storeroom." She supplied.

"Hmm..I guess you're right; I'll go and check," he started.

"No, you stay. I'll go. I have added the statistics here, you recheck it till I come back." she interrupted him, volunteering herself for the job.

"Are you serious? I mean, I can go and check." he added surprised. She was taking a lot more interest in the work today. Was this girl  really Dr. Nikita Malhotra or was he dreaming?

"Do you see me laughing? Of course I'm serious. Why are you so inquisitive? Why are you wasting time? Can't you just work? Why do you always think that I'm incapable of doing things?" she finished in one breath.

Abhi was taken aback at the outburst but ignoring all her questions, he pointed to his Rolex, "Good use of time, I can see that." he taunted.

Her nose flared in anger but without replying she turned and left for the storeroom. Abhi shook his head at her actions. He cannot have a day without getting into any argument with her, a fact!

"It had been more than an hour since she left. What was taking her so long?" he thought looking at the watch.

He stood up and left for the storeroom to look for her. When he reached there, he saw the door open. He went inside but she was not there. He heard some sound coming and turned in its direction, towards the bookshelf and was surprised to see the scene in front of him. Nikita was lying on the floor over her stomach, her left hand under the bookshelf. There were two bookshelves facing each other, with a little space between them and she was laying there in that little space that was between them.

"Nikki…"

Hearing his voice, she turned on her back, her hand still under the bookshelf. "A...Abhi," she sighed in relief thanking her stars. Atleast someone came ,but the next moment, the color drained from her face. Of all the people in the world, why him? What would he think of her? He always thought of her as incapable. Forget about thinking, it was beyond that. He would find her stupid, she was embarrassed. She was lying in an awkward position that too on the floor. She wished she could die.

"Wh..What are you doing there?" he asked, surprise in his voice.

"What do you think? I'm lying here for fun?" she replied annoyed. Here she was stuck like a jerk and he still had the nerve to ask such useless questions.

"What do I think? Umm... let's see, I think someone got a new job," he said, his eyes openly laughing at her. Seeing a confused look on her face, he continued, "of cleaning, I guess." and his lips broke into a humorous smile.

She hated this man. How could he laugh at her like that? She was seriously annoyed. How she wished she could wipe that smile off his face. The first thing she wanted to do was to throw something at him but obviously she couldn't. She was stuck and she needed help. Calming herself down, she started, "I scoured the entire place for the records but couldn't find a particular file as there was a total mess over there. So I called up for someone to clean this place. I thought of searching here till the time the place got cleaned. I was searching here on the bookshelf when my pen fell down and rolled under the bookshelf. When I bent down to pick it up, my hand got stuck. I suppose my bracelet got hooked in there, in some nail or something. Now, if you're done laughing at me and fully entertained, get me out of here." she completed in one breath.

He shook his head in disbelief and moved in that little space to help ,only God knows how. He was totally blank probably for the first time in his life. "Umm..Nikki…," he muttered. He didn't know what to do. What, he knew but how, that was the question.

"What are you looking at? I'm struck Abhi. My hand is hurting. Can't you see?" she questioned frustrated. She had been lying there for last twenty minutes and her entire body was hurting. She wanted to be out from that stinky place but the man in front of her, God knows why, wasn't helping.

Abhi came out of his thoughts at her voice. He didn't think much. He bent over her, put both his hands on either side of her.

"Wh..What are you doing?" Nikki asked scared by his actions.

"What?" he raised his brows.

"What? I'm asking you." she questioned back. She was fed up with this man of few words. Why does he have to confuse her every time. Can't he just reply without giving attitude?

He pushed himself up. "What am I supposed to do? Do you have any better ideas?" he pointed.

She bent her eyes not able to answer and turned her face to the other side in anticipation.

"Good, now stay quiet" he said and again bent down over her. She made a face. Abhimanyu tilted his head to look at where her hand was stuck. but he couldn't see anything. He moved his head a bit more lower  but that didn't help either. There wasn't enough space. Abhi pushed his hand under the bookshelf where her hand was struck but no use. The place was too congested. Moreover, the way she was lying made it all the more difficult for him to help. Her left arm crossed her body and then landed under the bookshelf where her hand was stuck. She was stuck badly. He had to think of something else.

On the other hand, Nikki was having a hard time controlling her heartbeat that was rising with every passing second. He was too close for comfort. No, not close ,he was practicaly over her and she was finding it difficult to breath not because of his weight over her, but because he was not static and his movements were arousing different feelings inside her, that were almost alien to her. She was thinking of ways to control her wary thoughts while Abhi was thinking of some way to rescue her. As he pushed himself up once more, to add to the difficulty, he found the button of his shirt had tangled in the embroidery of her kurti where it covered her cleavage. He looked down and she looked up at him, both turned red. On an impulse he pulled the button which in turn pulled her kurti along with it and he immediately left the shirt. "Stupid Abhimanyu," he chided himself in his mind. That was indeed a stupid thing to do. On the other hand, Nikki was feeling all the more pathetic. She was all flustered and embarrassed.

"Do something Dr. Nikita. Remove that thing from my shirt." he said, getting irritated at the situation they had landed into.

"Wh..What? Excuse me…how?" she asked back. She got angry at his tone. Look at the man. He's talking as if it was her fault.

She was right, one hand under the bookshelf, other tugged by her side, she couldn't do much. He had to do something by himself. Putting his entire weight on one hand, he pushed himself up and with the other hand; he started undoing the threads of the embroidery in which the button of his shirt was struck but the stupid thing wasn't ready to free his shirt. Totally frustrated, he started moving left and right, and then up and down to get himself free anyhow; not completely aware of what his attempts were doing to her. Dr. Nikita Malhotra had literally landed herself in a dangerous situation today.

"Finally..!" he shouted aloud.

Nikki was startled at his scream. She was too engrossed in her fantasies that she didn't realize when he freed the button of his shirt from that tangle. He was happy like a kid who has just finished solving a riddle. She had never seen him that happy ever. She had never seen him laugh; even a smile on those kissable lips was a rare sight. "Wait! Kissable? Where did that come from?" she thought, "Get a grip Nikki," she chided her mind that was going wild.

"Phew!!" he let out a breath. "That was gross." He exclaimed and Nikki came out of her thoughts to the present once again and as reality struck her, anger replaced amazement.

"We can celebrate later Dr. Modi. Do you care to help? I'm still stuck." she pointed through her eyes towards her hand that was still under the bookshelf.

"And what do you think I'm doing here? Dancing? If you can't be grateful, atleast don't complain." he mocked anger.

"I.." she started again but Abhi put her hand over her mouth. "Shut up, not another word." he warned, "Let me think of something." He looked towards the other side and then tried to push the opposite bookshelf to make some more space but then noticed that the bookshelves were bolted. He thought for a while and looked down at her and then towards the place where her hand was stuck.

"Ok, Nikki listen. Can you move around? I..I mean, I want you to lie down over your…over your stomach." he said forcing those words out of his mouth.

"What? Why?" she asked flushed.

"Listen to me first. Look, if you'll move around then I could probably get to bend more than now, with your arm not being between us anymore, I…I mean your arm is obstructing me to bend more. Plus your hand will be in a better position and the arm will be slacker. This would help, you know." He explained his point.

Nikki had no other options. She just shook her head in agreement and turned around in his arms when he moved up. He bent down once more and this time he had a better look of where her hand was struck. In the process, his eyes fell on her neck that was exposed as her hair lay over one shoulder. He felt an insane urge to touch the skin with his lips. "No, stop," he muttered aloud.

"What?" Nikki questioned.

"Umm…Nothing…I mean you stop moving." he improvised.

"I'm not moving" she answered confused. He didn't say anything in return. "Abhimanyu, concentrate," he chimed his mind. He slid his hand over her arm under the bookshelf, tickling her entire body. Nikki held her breath, closed her eyes and forced herself to think of something else, something sane. Abhi pushed her hand a bit and gave it a slight jerk. The bracelet got free and so did her hand. He pulled her hand from under the bookshelf. She was finally free. He immediately stood up and then helped her get up. Nikki suddenly felt the warmth of his body over her was gone and she didn't quite like it. Why? She had no idea. Her mind wasn't working straight, she concluded.

"Phew! That was hell of a work." Abhi exclaimed to no one in particular.

"Th…Thank you Ab…Dr. Modi," she muttered not looking at him. She was too embarrassed about everything that had happened in the last thirty minutes.

"You're welcome Dr. Nikki-ta," he obliged cheekily.

Seeing the color on her face and the way she was fidgeting with words, he assumed what she must be thinking. "Forget everything that happened here. Let's go back and finish with the presentation." he stated simply helping her out of her misery.

'Forget everything? Just like that? Is it that simple for you Abhimanyu Modi?' she wanted to ask but nodding her head in agreement, she turned her face the other side and her eyes fell on the place where they were lying a few minutes back. Abhi also turned his eyes towards her gaze. Looking back where they were laying few minutes back, color rose on their faces. Both avoided looking at each other and turned to leave. As they were crossing the bookshelf, both were stunned on seeing the place behind that bookshelf. They looked at each other and then back to the bookshelf.

"Dr. Modi, umm…don't you think it would be much better if you had been on this side of the bookshelf. You see there's a lot of space over this side and I can clearly see that nail where my bracelet was stuck," she stated. Not that I'm complaining, I was having a good time back there. She flushed at the thought. Where did that came from?

Abhi felt offended by her remark. "See for yourself Dr. Nikita what your company is doing to me. I'm even losing my common sense," he replied hands on hips. Common now, I'm not so stupid to not guess what you were feeling down there, tangled.

"You never had that in the first place but you surely seem to have gained some sense of humor being in my company," she said pointing a finger to him.

Now all those exciting feelings were pushed to the back of their minds, both were ready for a fight.

"I can't believe this. You're so ungrateful Dr. Nikita Malhotra." Abhimanyu shouted in exasperation.

"Oh really, I said thank you if you remember. And you didn't do me a favor. If it wasn't you, someone or the other would have showed up and helped me," she replied equal hotly.

There was a knock at the door but neither of them noticed, being too engrossed in their argument.

"I think you're right, I shouldn't have bothered to help you. Next time when you're in a problem, which I'm sure you'll be ,given your record, I'll turn a blind eye towards the problem and leave," he answered back.

"You.. you're so insufferable," Nikki replied her temper rising at his remark.

"Dr. Modi," Umar bhai who was standing at the door listening to their argument finally called.

Abhi raised his hand towards his direction gesturing him to stop and continued, "So are you Dr. Nikita Malhotra."

"Dr. Nikki," Umar bhai called Nikita but received the same reaction.

"If I am so insufferable to you then why are you even talking to me?"

"You think I'm even interested, you wish Dr. Nikita."

"Dr. saheb" Umar bhai tried again.

"What?" both turned towards him and shouted in unison.

The old man got scared at the reaction. "Dr. Nikki, aapne yahan safai k liye bulaya tha," he somehow mustered the courage to speak.

Nikki was staring at Umar bhai as if seeing him for the first time but when she looked at the mop in his hands, she realized why he was here. "Haan Umar bhai, aap kaam kijiye, hum ja hi rahe the," saying this she turned towards Abhi who was staring at her in confusion.

"I had told you na there was  mess around so I couldn't find the file," as she said this both were reminded as to why they were here in the first place.

"Ya right, you're supposed to find the history details and look what you found? A new topic for a polite group discussion" he said, his voice laced with sarcasm.

"If you were not busy fighting, we would have found that by now."

"What? I was fighting?"

"Then who? Of course youwere fighting. It's always you."

"I'll deal with you later Dr. Nikita." he shoved her off, turning to leave the room.

"Who are you to deal with me? I'll see you Dr. Attitude Modi." she shouted at his back following him.

"Fine, you know where to find me."

"Ya, I know."

"Anytime doctor, be my guest."

Their voices trailed off as the bickering couple left the room.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ATfanpra19mitzificationanotheranfanAmy_anwow123richasharma0991.Dalisay.

mitzification Goldie
mitzification
mitzification

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 1:01am | IP Logged
hehhehe so cute and so funny
ur rips to the library are do ing you good thats ur getting such ideas ehheh pls continue ... what next trouble will Nikki land herself into now ???

They just cant help but fight no ??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DelusionalMe

anotheranfan IF-Dazzler
anotheranfan
anotheranfan

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Awesome work Nehu... It was steaming ...all the layers of A and N you managed to capture really well...
So funny after all that they went through they find it could be done other way .. More decent way ...:) umar Bhai ... Wonder how would react if he had seen them few minutes ago :)

Is that how you write when you have lost the touch!!
You need to write more and show us what you can do :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mitzificationDelusionalMe

wow123 IF-Rockerz
wow123
wow123

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged
check out my new vmx

Leave your comment...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pra19mitzificationAmy_anDelusionalMe.Dalisay.

wow123 IF-Rockerz
wow123
wow123

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged
i love the OS Neha!!

DelusionalMe

.Dalisay. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dalisay.
.Dalisay.

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Great OS Nehu.. Clap simply amazing... fight was very cute...LOL

Write more... Star

DelusionalMe

pra19 Senior Member
pra19
pra19

Posted: 10 February 2012 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Nehu ,  that was such a lovely read. Did not know you write too Smile and write you do very very well.
That bickering and that name calling ... Sigh!!!
AN at their best , captured wonderfully ...
So now you are in trouble.
Because I am waiting for more and more and more stuff like this and I'll keep pestering you to write more Big smile.
Kidding !!! Take your own time and surprise us !!!

Good job.

Edited by pra19 - 10 February 2012 at 6:57am

DelusionalMe

mitzification Goldie
mitzification
mitzification

Posted: 11 February 2012 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Shalini ... that was such agood VM... loved it absolutely !!!!!!!!
do carry on making vm's where Nikkikeeps dreaming of ABhi

Also love ur other vm's ... mora piya hehehe

Edited by mitzification - 11 February 2012 at 8:59am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

wow123DelusionalMe

Go to top