Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Khushboo_AN thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: mitzification

or it could be that writers thanks to low viewership would like to move on ...

Nothing personal but nowdays low viewership is irritating me and I want to move on , complete my ff and move on ๐Ÿ˜Š
hope I can and wish I could !

Yeah well even if you do move on, you should definitely complete the FFs first...not leave them hanging in the middle of nowhere...that's just plain evil.

But honestly, I suddenly have wayyy too much to do to sit and read FFs now. I don't come online much, either...have to prepare for entrance tests...right now I've got 26 books piled up, and I've to finish reading them by the end of May! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ And apart from that I've to do critical analyses of so many poems and a helluva lot of essays to write and grammar to practice. And alongside that I've lots of plans with friends to go out and stuff, so basically I don't have time for the internet ๐Ÿ˜•

I have no idea how I'm going to manage to read all of that ๐Ÿค“...I've been stuck with wuthering heights for about 4 days and I've only gotten to about 100 pages! 
mitzification thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Ooh so u doing english lit khus ..?
 suits u

waise  i wanna write 2 more ff's before i quit ehheheheh๐Ÿ˜†
Khushboo_AN thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Ooh so u doing english lit khus ..?

suits u

waise  i wanna write 2 more ff's before i quit ehheheheh๐Ÿ˜†

@bold...I wish to do so ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Have sincere doubts about whether I'll get into a good college with Eng Hons. though ๐Ÿค”
anotheranfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
great work mitzi..  i think i woul have really liked to see something like this instead of whole SLD track...  this has N's mishivous side but it isnt like she is being as stupid as SLD.. This was very good.. :)

And belated bday wishes to Namy :)
.Dalisay. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
very cute scene Mitzi... Nikki can never change...lol
haha.maine flowers khud ko hi bheje the.!

Amazingg..in its true sense...โญ๏ธ๐Ÿค—

ariel1985 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey I came across a new ff on our fav Jodi...Abhi & Nikki...

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2963028

Sorry if someone already mentioned it in the group...I was too excited to notice...hehehe...๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
mitzification thumbnail
Ariel how do i reach u if u dont clean ur inbox to recieve new messages
ariel1985 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hehehe..๐Ÿ˜‰.๐Ÿ˜†sorry mitzi...I did not know that I had to clear my inbox...will do it now...

mitzification thumbnail
 Hey guys ...howdy ... I'm just dying to tell you I have written a new ff ...and the good point abt it is that its already completed ...  and its good ... atleast I like it ... but need a beta to actualy put it up ... so neways ...hope to present it to u guys soon ! and if anyone wants to be a beta reader ...pls contact me
cherry_an thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Hey guys ...howdy ... I'm just dying to tell you I have written a new ff ...and the good point abt it is that its already completed ...  and its good ... atleast I like it ... but need a beta to actualy put it up ... so neways ...hope to present it to u guys soon ! and if anyone wants to be a beta reader ...pls contact me

woaa congrats...๐Ÿ˜ƒ