Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Khushboo_AN thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: AbhiNikiLuver

Hey Pra! I don't think we have, but just letting you know, I read your works religiously. Even when I was inactive I would ask my sister to email me the parts to your works. I love how you update so punctually *ahem ahem Khushboo*

I can't wait to read more from you!

Sheena <3

@red...I'm not writing anything right now so I don't have anything at all to update :P

Stop being so cruel to me! 😆 And BTW, I believe you still have the entirety of Sometimes When We Touch to read and comment on, Missy. :P
mitzification thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
the only elaborate writing khus does now will be her exam papers ehhehe
Khushboo_AN thumbnail
Ob...viously! *Severus Snape style* 😎
pra19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mitzi darling (yes you got my name right 😊),

You deserve all our praise and much more , with all your constant encouragement and support . You really are  a ⭐️.

And thank you so much for that long comment . You know how happy long comments make me , right ?

And you had it spot on . "Juvenile" , that's exactly how I thought her reactions were all along . Maybe , it could be attributed to her core nature or something like that , but then I still could not digest the way she had walked into his house , expecting that he wasn't going to humiliate her like that .

I am so happy you gave me the idea , so that I could spend time thinking about how I could come with a scene for a delicate situation like this .

See , this is why you deserve all the credit we give to you . Hope you always be around for all of us and for AN.
mitzification thumbnail
Thanks Prash for making me feel like  a grandma 😛
People already calling me  a teacher and strick 😃
hehehehe
mitzification thumbnail
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/54159696
Hey guys Pra and me have come up with a new Mini FF  for you , idea is mine ...writing is Pras ... pls drop in and give your views and comments.
Thanks
Ashi1812 thumbnail

Hi Khushboo, I've only read the first two chapters of your FF 'Sometimes when we touch' (my fav song too..) 😳.. and it's amazing. and interesting.. Superbly written.. Too bad I have finals to study for.. I promise I will read your FF and all other stories listed in this thread after my exams .. And will post my comment..

Khushboo, your topic is closed and I wasn't able to post my comment there..That's the reason why I Posted comment here..

Love
Ashi

Edited by Ashi1812 - 12 years ago
mitzification thumbnail
Prash has updated second part of her ff pls read and comment
Thanks

Khushboo_AN thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashi1812

Hi Khushboo, I've only read the first two chapters of your FF 'Sometimes when we touch' (my fav song too..) 😳.. and it's amazing. and interesting.. Superbly written.. Too bad I have finals to study for.. I promise I will read your FF and all other stories listed in this thread after my exams .. And will post my comment..

Khushboo, your topic is closed and I wasn't able to post my comment there..That's the reason why I Posted comment here..

Love
Ashi

I just went and checked and whaaat they closed my thread??? 

That is SO mean 😭

Oh well good to know that you read it and liked it...read the rest of the parts too and comment here, I'll read 'em *le besharmi ki hadd* 😆
ATfan thumbnail
Nehu,once again thanks for providing the link. I checked d index and there's so much to read, I can't read all of dem now, wil read'em later one by one. Anyways, I read ur recent OS and it was awesome. I loved it to d core. 
No promises 4 comments.😆