Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amy_an thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hey Pra, Awesome updates dear.. sorry for the late comment..

Read both the parts in one go..Particularly the confession scene.. My fav..  Let me tell you once again that you are a fab writer..Beautifully piece of writing..

It was wonderful and enthralling OS.. Absolutely loved it.. Thanks for entertaining us, once again.. Wish you write more n more AN stuff.. Keep up the wonderful work.. Waiting for more.. 
Amy_an thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nehu_1

Hello guys, me finally back with an OS. It's been really long that I haven't written something and I think I have lost my touch πŸ˜” so It won't be surprising if you won't like it but I'm all ready for your gaalis. πŸ˜‰ So here you go:

Bold: Are you Kidding me, buddy? I have one thing to say "Its minnndblowingg!!! *In Archna Puransingh's style'.. Now let me write comment.. Will be back with my comment in a while😈

Amy_an thumbnail

Nehu budy, read it once again and the another word coming in my mind is "Wowww!!"⭐️⭐️

You CRACK me up!! Really.. After reading your tiny sneak peak, I wasn't expecting something hilarious like this.😳😳 Actually you should be punished for taking such a long time to post this oneπŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜† And your punishment is go and continue your that short mini FFπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

BTW tell me one thing, how the heck you got such a hilarious idea to trap AN in such a weird situation..😳 Seriously you are something!! You know buddy, I had a big grin on my face the whole time while I was reading your OS.. Absolutely wonderful..

I guess I dont have to tell you again anything abou the first para.. You know what was there in my mind when you sent it to meπŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Tuje to sab pata haiπŸ˜‰ And I simply loved the entire cabin scene..And great dialogues... So ANious β­οΈ

"Wh..What are you doing there?" he asked, surprise in his voice.

"What do you think? I'm lying here for fun?" she replied annoyed. Here she was stuck like a jerk and he still had the nerve to ask such useless questions.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..Love this one..I could actually imagine shock on Abhi's face and Nikki's embarrassment.. Superbly written!!

He shook his head in disbelief and moved in that little space to help ,only God knows how. He was totally blank probably for the first time in his life. "Umm..Nikki…," he muttered. He didn't know what to do. What, he knew but how, that was the question.

Indeed… A big awww *in Abhi's style*😳 Aww poor chap..

"What are you looking at? I'm struck Abhi. My hand is hurting. Can't you see?" she questioned frustrated. She had been lying there for last twenty minutes and her entire body was hurting. She wanted to be out from that stinky place but the man in front of her, God knows why, wasn't helping.

Abhi came out of his thoughts at her voice. He didn't think much. He bent over her, put both his hands on either side of her.

"Wh..What are you doing?" Nikki asked scared by his actions.

Hehe I love her unintentionally supposedly serious question that just made me 🀣🀣

"What?" he raised his brows.

"What? I'm asking you." she questioned back. She was fed up with this man of few words. Why does he have to confuse her every time. Can't he just reply without giving attitude?

He pushed himself up. "What am I supposed to do? Do you have any better ideas?" he pointed.

She bent her eyes not able to answer and turned her face to the other side in anticipation.

"Good, now stay quiet" he said and again bent down over her. She made a face. Abhimanyu tilted his head to look at where her hand was stuck. but he couldn't see anything. He moved his head a bit more lower  but that didn't help either. There wasn't enough space. Abhi pushed his hand under the bookshelf where her hand was struck but no use. The place was too congested. Moreover, the way she was lying made it all the more difficult for him to help. Her left arm crossed her body and then landed under the bookshelf where her hand was stuck. She was stuck badly. He had to think of something else.

On the other hand, Nikki was having a hard time controlling her heartbeat that was rising with every passing second. He was too close for comfort. No, not close ,he was practicaly over her and she was finding it difficult to breath not because of his weight over her, but because he was not static and his movements were arousing different feelings inside her, that were almost alien to her. She was thinking of ways to control her wary thoughts while Abhi was thinking of some way to rescue her. As he pushed himself up once more, to add to the difficulty, he found the button of his shirt had tangled in the embroidery of her kurti where it covered her cleavage. He looked down and she looked up at him, both turned red. On an impulse he pulled the button which in turn pulled her kurti along with it and he immediately left the shirt. "Stupid Abhimanyu," he chided himself in his mind. That was indeed a stupid thing to do. On the other hand, Nikki was feeling all the more pathetic. She was all flustered and embarrassed.

"Do something Dr. Nikita. Remove that thing from my shirt." he said, getting irritated at the situation they had landed into.

"Wh..What? Excuse me…how?" she asked back. She got angry at his tone. Look at the man. He's talking as if it was her fault.

πŸ˜³πŸ˜πŸ˜³πŸ˜†..  My fac scene.. Couldn't help but quoting the entire thing here.. Love this.. Brilliantly written.. I could again imagine the whole thing happening, how uncomfortable, trapped AN would have felt in such a situation.. I was laughing, blushing throughout. Oky now let me ask you a serious question.. Did he wear his glasses while helping her??πŸ˜³πŸ˜†  Don't ask me why did I ask this questionπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I feel like quoting the entire OS , buddy.. Such a descriptive humorous scene..  Love how you made the whole situation all the more uncomfortable for AN and still managed to put their attraction towards each other in a decent way⭐️⭐️.. I was listening "I can feel your heartbeats..." while reading ur scene..  And buddy, it goes so perfect with your scene.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Superb piece of work!! I just loved it so much that I have no word to explain what I am feeling right now.. You know I read it twice and I was unable to control my laugh for quite some time.. The best thing of your OS was the dialogues.. Just perfect.. I could actually imagine AN throwing attitude, tantrum, lashing out embarrassment on each otherπŸ‘

Buddy, overall it was a great attempt to write something so humorous like this.. I'd so much fun to read it.. You know I absolutely love to read whatever you write.. Please try to write more often. I hope this comment is long enough to pester you to write moreπŸ˜³πŸ˜† Waiting for more

Ps: Sorry for the late comment😳

Amy_an thumbnail

Originally posted by: mitzification

I wish someone would write an OS on the scene where abhii nsults Nikki and she thinks of leaving ... it was such a lousy scene totaly not acceptable abt her diary and that flashback with ABhi ...totaly not posible cause she never even admited her feelings to herself . Abhi had few things of hers like her scarf n pencil ... wat cld Nikki have that wld remind her of Abhi and hold her back ??

I mean to say scene was excellent , flashback was lousy hehe inconsistent.

@Italics: Fully agreed Mitzi..
@bold: Ditto!!

You have got a nice idea for an OS.. Why dont you write it yaar!!😳 A valentinegift for all of usπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
Amy_an thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nehu_1

Me likhu?*gulps* You're kidding, right? Sachi bolu to jo OS maine abhi lika tha wo b sirf tumhare aur Namy ki wajah se lika tha. You were indirectly and Namy was directly giving me hints that she wanted me write.πŸ˜† I think I have lost that aptitude for writing.

@bold: Thank u ji.. Likha to likha.. par kya mast likha..
@Italics: Stop saying this. Go and complete your "Diary wala supposedly mini FF.. Its one of my fav..

mitzification thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yaa do complete ur mini ff ...diary wala .. its an intresting take
and I never said it but NEHu u write like a pro ... ur writing is v v fluent .
agar main aisa likh pati to meri books chap rahe hote hahahaah

Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: namy_an

Nehu budy, read it once again and the another word coming in my mind is "Wowww!!"⭐️⭐️

You CRACK me up!! Really.. After reading your tiny sneak peak, I wasn't expecting something hilarious like this.😳😳 Actually you should be punished for taking such a long time to post this oneπŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜† And your punishment is go and continue your that short mini FFπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

BTW tell me one thing, how the heck you got such a hilarious idea to trap AN in such a weird situation..😳 Seriously you are something!! You know buddy, I had a big grin on my face the whole time while I was reading your OS.. Absolutely wonderful..

I guess I dont have to tell you again anything abou the first para.. You know what was there in my mind when you sent it to meπŸ˜† Tuje to sab pata haiπŸ˜‰ And I simply loved the entire cabin scene..And great dialogues... So ANious β­οΈ

"Wh..What are you doing there?" he asked, surprise in his voice.

"What do you think? I'm lying here for fun?" she replied annoyed. Here she was stuck like a jerk and he still had the nerve to ask such useless questions.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..Love this one..I could actually imagine shock on Abhi's face and Nikki's embarrassment.. Superbly written!!

He shook his head in disbelief and moved in that little space to help ,only God knows how. He was totally blank probably for the first time in his life. "Umm..Nikki'," he muttered. He didn't know what to do. What, he knew but how, that was the question.

Indeed' A big awww *in Abhi's style*😳 Aww poor chap..

"What are you looking at? I'm struck Abhi. My hand is hurting. Can't you see?" she questioned frustrated. She had been lying there for last twenty minutes and her entire body was hurting. She wanted to be out from that stinky place but the man in front of her, God knows why, wasn't helping.

Abhi came out of his thoughts at her voice. He didn't think much. He bent over her, put both his hands on either side of her.

"Wh..What are you doing?" Nikki asked scared by his actions.

Hehe I love her unintentionally supposedly serious question that just made me 🀣🀣

"What?" he raised his brows.

"What? I'm asking you." she questioned back. She was fed up with this man of few words. Why does he have to confuse her every time. Can't he just reply without giving attitude?

He pushed himself up. "What am I supposed to do? Do you have any better ideas?" he pointed.

She bent her eyes not able to answer and turned her face to the other side in anticipation.

"Good, now stay quiet" he said and again bent down over her. She made a face. Abhimanyu tilted his head to look at where her hand was stuck. but he couldn't see anything. He moved his head a bit more lower  but that didn't help either. There wasn't enough space. Abhi pushed his hand under the bookshelf where her hand was struck but no use. The place was too congested. Moreover, the way she was lying made it all the more difficult for him to help. Her left arm crossed her body and then landed under the bookshelf where her hand was stuck. She was stuck badly. He had to think of something else.

On the other hand, Nikki was having a hard time controlling her heartbeat that was rising with every passing second. He was too close for comfort. No, not close ,he was practicaly over her and she was finding it difficult to breath not because of his weight over her, but because he was not static and his movements were arousing different feelings inside her, that were almost alien to her. She was thinking of ways to control her wary thoughts while Abhi was thinking of some way to rescue her. As he pushed himself up once more, to add to the difficulty, he found the button of his shirt had tangled in the embroidery of her kurti where it covered her cleavage. He looked down and she looked up at him, both turned red. On an impulse he pulled the button which in turn pulled her kurti along with it and he immediately left the shirt. "Stupid Abhimanyu," he chided himself in his mind. That was indeed a stupid thing to do. On the other hand, Nikki was feeling all the more pathetic. She was all flustered and embarrassed.

"Do something Dr. Nikita. Remove that thing from my shirt." he said, getting irritated at the situation they had landed into.

"Wh..What? Excuse me'how?" she asked back. She got angry at his tone. Look at the man. He's talking as if it was her fault.

πŸ˜†..  My fac scene.. Couldn't help but quoting the entire thing here.. Love this.. Brilliantly written.. I could again imagine the whole thing happening, how uncomfortable, trapped AN would have felt in such a situation.. I was laughing, blushing throughout. Oky now let me ask you a serious question.. Did he wear his glasses while helping her??πŸ˜³πŸ˜†  Don't ask me why did I ask this questionπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I feel like quoting the entire OS , buddy.. Such a descriptive humorous scene..  Love how you made the whole situation all the more uncomfortable for AN and still managed to put their attraction towards each other in a decent way⭐️⭐️.. I was listening "I can feel your heartbeats..." while reading ur scene..  And buddy, it goes so perfect with your scene.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Superb piece of work!! I just loved it so much that I have no word to explain what I am feeling right now.. You know I read it twice and I was unable to control my laugh for quite some time.. The best thing of your OS was the dialogues.. Just perfect.. I could actually imagine AN throwing attitude, tantrum, lashing out embarrassment on each otherπŸ‘

Buddy, overall it was a great attempt to write something so humorous like this.. I'd so much fun to read it.. You know I absolutely love to read whatever you write.. Please try to write more often. I hope this comment is long enough to pester you to write moreπŸ˜³πŸ˜† Waiting for more

Ps: Sorry for the late comment😳

OMG,itna bda comment, ab me rply karna kaha se shuru karu?πŸ˜• First of all thanks for your tareef but  ab itni b tareef mat karo k me hawa me udne lagu😳 lol...Thanks a lot buddy.
@red So what were you expecting? I thought you know me enough to guess what I'm capable of. Don't tell me you were expecting something steamy from me given the fact what happens to me even when I read something like that.😳
And about the delay, sorry but I had already told you that I would never make it before 12.
@blue I don't know. I guess I'm spending lots of time in library  these days.πŸ€” πŸ˜†
@green Haan haan, muje to sab pta hai.πŸ˜‰ Actually aise dialogues k saath personal experience b hai.πŸ˜‰
@pink Iknow tune puchne k liye mna kiya h but fir tu muje jaanti tohai,ab muje bta tune aisa kyu poocha, jaldibta, Abhi k Abhi?
@brown It's not long, longest comment I have ever received. But you know what, you can't pester me. Me bahut badi besharam kism ki ladki hu.πŸ˜›πŸ˜† Arey likhungi likhungi, I haven't given up on writing as yet, time do mujhe.πŸ˜›
And finally, thanks a lot for your lovely comment,means a lot.πŸ€—
Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail

Originally posted by: namy_an

@bold: Thank u ji.. Likha to likha.. par kya mast likha..
@Italics: Stop saying this. Go and complete your "Diary wala supposedly mini FF.. Its one of my fav..

Kya complete karu,muje to bhool b gya jo maine socha tha.🀣
@red mera b tha.πŸ˜†
Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail

yaa do complete ur mini ff ...diary wala .. its an intresting take

and I never said it but NEHu u write like a pro ... ur writing is v v fluent .
agar main aisa likh pati to meri books chap rahe hote hahahaah

Arey Mitzi, sachi me itni b tareef mat karo,me sach much hawa me udne lagungi.πŸ˜†
wow123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Shalini ... that was such agood VM... loved it absolutely !!!!!!!!

do carry on making vm's where Nikkikeeps dreaming of ABhi

Also love ur other vm's ... mora piya hehehe

Thanks so much mitzi. I m total saddy so my vmx is also like thatπŸ˜†
Well i ll make it if i find song depict their emotions.πŸ˜‰

Shalini now write an os to go with this song naa

why don't u write if u got idea from my vmx. I m not getting proper time to write update of my AN ff than hw can i think about OS.