Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hapinezz13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: mitzification

Aww Honey I thought ud surprise us by updating ur ff's...

its because ur so sweet we dont say nething to u ... else ud get good brickbats for not updating πŸ˜›

accha ... chill NO PRESSURE !

LOL Mitzi...thanks for not saying anything πŸ˜†...updating my FFs...one day for sure...once I have some time to sit and do that!! I haven't even read anything for the longest time 😲...but one day!!
.Dalisay. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
res..

yayaya!!!!!!!!! 
wow...there is one more part!!!!  πŸ€—
mitzification thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey Pra ... what a great sunday morning surprise for me !!!!!!!!!!!!!1
but beech main chor diya booo hooo
i totaly loved how Nikki felt stranded as he didnt come to meet her and the real explanation was oh so cute ... hai ahia hai !!!!!!1
pra19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

.Dalisay. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Praaa... 

oh wow...kya concluding part hai...awesome... πŸ‘πŸ˜³

LOVE you!! πŸ€—

"Abhi , the memory of my first kiss was very special ."

Oye Hoye so finally she said it.hmm πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒβ­οΈ

"I am glad it was special Nikki . Now let me tell you something . I always thought you were special , still think you are . "

Ohhh.☺️... dis special word going to kill me now... πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

"Would you like to go out with me ?" , he asked and she looked up instantly . Her expression seemed so unreadable , he wondered if he had ended up being a little too direct . But then , they were two mature adults . If they weren't going to direct about their feelings , who would .

Aha...so finally puch liya... 

His smile grew wider and he leaned towards her , taking her by surprise .

"That's how I am . I need to hear just what I need to . Don't worry you'll learn." , he said mischievously and swiftly caught hold of her hand and brought it to his lips . Nikki was caught unawares at that action and it made her blush furiously .

😍😍

"Is that good enough?" , he asked , still not letting go of her hand.

@purple *shakes head negatively* she wants more than that... πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

For a long time , he could feel her scent all round him. Could it be that he was already falling for her ? The thought made him smile . Of course , hewas falling for her .😎  .πŸ˜ƒ

"I knew you would come back." , she said , as if in a state of trance.

"Really ? Then you would also know why I have come back." , he said , gently pushing her in and closing the door behind them .

Before she could reply , he pulled her into his arms and kissed her . The willingness with which her lips parted , made him go dizzy with relief . He was on the right track or rather , they were on the right track.

😲😲😳😳😍😍😍☺️☺️☺️

Yara seriously I was blushing so much...

He pulled himself away after what seemed like an eternity .

"Our meeting wasn't complete Nikki . Now it is ." , he said , as she struggled to stand on her own after getting out of the comforting support of his arms.

Now its PERFECT!! πŸ‘πŸΌβ­οΈ

Abhi moved closer to her , took both her hands into his own , lifted them up to his lips and kissed them one by one , looking deep into her eyes ."Will you marry me Nikki and come along with me ? I a, afraid I can't make it any more romantic for you . But , I can assure you that you are the best thing to have happened to me in a long , long time .Will you marry me Nikki ?"

"Yes Abhi , of course I will . ", tears streaming into her eyes . He took her into his arms and kissed her forehead . After all these years, it seemed like he had finally found his destination in life .

I loved this whole Para...πŸ‘

Thank you so much for writing such fics...I really enjoy them...!! β­οΈ

thanks once again for extending ur OS...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by ANrucha - 12 years ago
Khushboo_AN thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hapinezz13

Wooo I haven't been here in the LONGEST time...hellooo everyone!!

Arre deewanon...isse pehechaano...kahaan se aayiii...yeh hai kauunnn :P ;)

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Well, hello to you too Mummyji πŸ€—
anotheranfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@pra19
You are genious in writing.. where were you till now :)
I love this fresh take on AN story.. Story progressed so well from N's naive rejection towards A and then finally back to him :) It was as if they were meant to be..  And the proposal was hatke too :) *Oh please , not another one of those stupid fantasies again* hahaha :) great dialogs that maintained the tone for the complete series... Bravo. 
Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
edit

@pra Read the last 2 parts of your ff in one go and I really loved them. I'm glad that you continued and more glad two finally find AN back together. πŸ˜‰ Both the parts were awesome Pra. You're a fab writer; I've already mentioned it several times. You should write more often. I would be looking forward for your next writing. 😊

Love
Neha
Edited by Nehu_1 - 12 years ago
mitzification thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Pra I'll read ur last 2 parts a few more times before i comment hehehe
pra19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Rucha ,
Thanks so much sweetie . That comment was like three cubes of sugar taken together 😊. I am glad you enjoy reading the stuff I write and that too consistently . Like Abhi said , "the pleasure is all mine 😊"
And I am glad I had you go all😳😳 . That means my romance writing is getting better πŸ˜ƒ.
Thanks once again Rucha for your kind words.

@Pri,
Hey . Good to hear from you and so happy you liked this mini FF . Thank you so much for all those kind words.
 I know , I wish I had come across this forum before , Would have been so much better then . But never mind , better late than never.
And please , do continue your writing challenge 2 entry . It is at such an interesting point now , I am always salivating with the anticipation of new AN stuff😊 . Hope you continue it soon .

@Mitzi ,
Haa haa , I will be waiting for your comment then πŸ˜ƒ

@Nehu , thanks