Fan Fictions

||AN Fiction Thread 3||*Index updated - Page 32

Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Ok, I'm not editing my previous post.Posting my precious comments on your both parts in the same post.πŸ˜‰
First of all thanks a ton for starting this mini ff and thank you Mitzi or putting that idea into Pra's mind.
First part was kind of short and mysterious too given the entire new and different angle of the storyline though very interesting at the same time.
"Abhi , that boy hardly stays in the house . After school , he'll go for guitar lessons , then his taekwondo practice and then the gym . I am tired of telling him that he should have some fun ,hang out with his friends , but he'll never listen to me ." , his mother said a little sadly . So , an almost 18 year old with no friends.
Thank God, you kept the character that way. I love him like that only, simply The Abhimanyu Modi.😳

The whole conversation between AN near the pool was so like ummm AN...lol...Loved that to the core.

A light breeze passed around them and her hair fell across her face , partially covering it . But before she could push them aside , his hand had found its way to them .
Ab me aur kya kahu? I'm all 😍

When she opened them , his hand was still holding onto her hair and his eyes still piercing into hers .
What happened next? I wanna know, right now. Jaldi update karo.πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
Seriosly, waiting or the next part. Update soon Pra.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cherry_an thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ANrucha

LOL cherry I love ur comments πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†

spl this...

they are either enemyz (fake enemysπŸ˜›) or  loverz πŸ˜³ but not friendz..πŸ˜†

hehhe thank u thank u apuπŸ˜†πŸ˜†Embarrassed
pra19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ANrucha

OMG OMG...wow... πŸ˜πŸ˜

Im so loving this fic...:))
AN in their teens awww... πŸ˜³β­οΈ very cute.. πŸ˜†

My fav part has to be.

A light breeze passed around them and her hair fell across her face , partially covering it . But before she could push them aside , his hand had found its way to them . She felt a very slight shudder at his sly touch on her face and her eyes closed for a few seconds . When she opened them , his hand was still holding onto her hair and his eyes still piercing into her.

β­οΈβ­οΈπŸ˜ƒ

Thanks so much Rucha .

AN in their teens awww... πŸ˜³β­οΈ very cute.. πŸ˜†

I know , very cute indeed. It was fun thinking of them like that and I gave them an age difference of 3 years which according to me is ideal 😊
pra19 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mitzification

Pra u were born to be a soulful writer ... now u have to write one os per day for us πŸ˜›

Mitzi ...

You know "soulful" is one of my favorite words in the English dictionary . Absolutely love it and the depth and meaning it denotes . So when you say I am a soulful writer , imagine how happy that must have made me πŸ˜ƒ Thank you so much .

And about writing an OS everyday , haa haa , can't really promise that . But I can promise to write some more if I do get the ideas .
pra19 thumbnail
Cherry  

WOW !! Your comments are sheer pleasure to read , though pleasure doesn't quite sum up my feelings . Thanks so much liking the two parts and all your lovely observations which BTW are spot on . That's exactly what I was thinking and wanted to portray .

Imagining Abhi is kind of easy you know  . Nikki , I had to think a little . And I deliberately made it a non DMG OS because I am currently stumped on OS ideas with DMG's storyline . So this different storyline .

Even though they are a lot younger , I wanted to keep the essence of their complicated feelings the same . Instant attraction and next instant repulsion and vice versa . Abhi thought she is a stuck up and typical immature and girly teen and Nikki was attracted to him in a weird way but could not bring herself to admit that and so she distanced herself , giving an impression that he means nothing to her .
On the farewell , he finally realized that there are more layers to her then he originally thought . Deep down she did feel lonely and he sensed that . Being a nice guy , he approached her first and then realized to a pleasant surprise that she is actually pretty nice too.😊 . You know , something like this .

Read your comments twice and I am smiling from ear to ear . Thanks so much Cherry . You are a sweetheart .

pra19 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nehu_1

Ok, I'm not editing my previous post.Posting my precious comments on your both parts in the same post.πŸ˜‰
First of all thanks a ton for starting this mini ff and thank you Mitzi or putting that idea into Pra's mind.
First part was kind of short and mysterious too given the entire new and different angle of the storyline though very interesting at the same time.
"Abhi , that boy hardly stays in the house . After school , he'll go for guitar lessons , then his taekwondo practice and then the gym . I am tired of telling him that he should have some fun ,hang out with his friends , but he'll never listen to me ." , his mother said a little sadly . So , an almost 18 year old with no friends.
Thank God, you kept the character that way. I love him like that only, simply The Abhimanyu Modi.😳

The whole conversation between AN near the pool was so like ummm AN...lol...Loved that to the core.

A light breeze passed around them and her hair fell across her face , partially covering it . But before she could push them aside , his hand had found its way to them .
Ab me aur kya kahu? I'm all 😍

When she opened them , his hand was still holding onto her hair and his eyes still piercing into hers .
What happened next? I wanna know, right now. Jaldi update karo.πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
Seriosly, waiting or the next part. Update soon Pra.

Thanks for the comment Nehu and the pleasure of writing this FF for you to read , is ALL MINE.

Bold lines: Oh absolutely . I can't imagine him as anything else 😊 . I mean I think socially active guys are nice , but its always the mysterious ones , always in their own world , that end up being more interesting . Too bad not a lot of them exist in this world though πŸ˜‰

AN conversation I think turned out pretty well too 😊

Underlined lines: Ab kya karein ? He was helpless when her hair flew , those first stirrings of attraction that made him restless and he had to touch those strands . Even if he is just 18 , its still the same heart and mind πŸ˜ƒ

Update is ready m. Posting in a couple of minutes.
Edited by pra19 - 12 years ago
pra19 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

.Dalisay. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
eeks me 1st! πŸ˜Ž

EDIT

yay!! their first kiss.. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜

I always wanted him to be her first love...😳 or the guy who kissed her for the first time. πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Thanks Pra...lol I knw im acting sillyπŸ˜†...but Im really happy wid  this info.. πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

okay...so dey both feel 4 each other after so many years πŸ˜²πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

And the feeling is so mutual..☺️...wow...me likes!! awesome part... πŸ€—

Oye y last part.?? ...story was going gr8...your superb... just cnt get enough of you... πŸ€—

P.S.Can u extend it to few more parts...plzz...plzz pretty plzzz...😳😳

and after that I will demand for an epilogue...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Jokes apart..really u shd continue it... its really gr8 piece of work.πŸ‘πŸΌβ­οΈ

Edited by ANrucha - 12 years ago
mitzification thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Pra ... u live abroad ... ?
do you know how daft we people are ... u need to give us a... epilogue !!!!!!!!
Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Trust me Ihate doing this but Ihave to as I'm not well today. Will read and edit soon.You have no clue Pra how desperate I'm to read this but this headache won't let me enjoy the part you know.😳 πŸ˜‰ so I'll come to read only after I'll feel better.πŸ˜ƒ