||AN Fiction Thread 3||*Index updated - Page 30

Posted: 12 years ago
Mitzi, hey its not about writing/expanding like Namy...no doubt she dgr8..bt u have ur own style...i so love to read ur stuff... plzz continue ur other ffs. GMEOY is my personal fav... plzz dont leave it in midway.. its plot is very nice... i read dat ff almost 6 times.ya right!! :D its humble req ...update asap. :)
Mitzi ,

Thanks for the dedication . That was very sweet

I am a sucker for unconventional things and this was full of unconventionality . You should seriously continue your mini FF . I liked it too . New AN stuff is always a delight and so is the existing stuff too .

Thanks again for this lovely piece . Keep writing more .

Prash

P.S I am going to make it a habit to press the Like button now on with a comment . Never get around doing it .
Edited by pra19 - 12 years ago
I am gonna continue my mini ff dears don't worry . Next part is all writen ... needs a lot of editing :(
Originally posted by mitzification

I am gonna continue my mini ff dears don't worry . Next part is all writen ... needs a lot of editing :(

I siriusly can't help this time 😆 You should find someone more efficient 😉
Hey Mitzi,
Finally u posted it... Wonderful!!
Great to read this OS all over again.. And see your efforts to come up with a diffrent ideas most of the time.. Its a beautiful piece of writing and I absolutely loved it... Specially, am so happy to see AN in a diffrent profession... Too good..
Yeah me too second Rucha, Nehu.. I would have loved it even more if you had transformed it in mini FF..  Nevermind, I'm sure you'll come up with more awesome ideas to entertain us even more.. Cant help being greedy ;)

Nice OS.. Very diffrent.. Keep it up.. Needless to say, me too waiting for your next update of GMEOY... Update soon...

Originally posted by Khushboo_AN

I siriusly can't help this time 😆 You should find someone more efficient 😉
hahahah lol
yes khus i was v angry when u took so much time over it ... but thanks a lot for ur help ... very lazy so dint pm 😊
Originally posted by mitzification

hahahah lol
yes khus i was v angry when u took so much time over it ... but thanks a lot for ur help ... very lazy so dint pm 😊

I'm sorry for taking so long too...would've done more than just check the typos and grammar but sadly, the thing called board exams looms over me 😲

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

oooh Pra u killed me with this ...
beech main kyun chor diya ...
its brilliant ... love it ...
u have to keep writing OS es...

cant wait ...
RESERVED.

I might never edit this, but still 😳