Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Khushboo_AN

@Nehu and Mitzi...oh I see, thanks for telling me 😳

But eggs are non-veg? πŸ€” Not that I'd know much about it, I'm a resolute non-vegetarian πŸ˜†

No offence Nehu, but honestly I don't find AN to be the type to go on non-veg strike...especially Abhi...they don't come across as religious to me πŸ€”

Well Khush, neither do I and moreover they never showed them to be religious or something like that in the show itself so it's not anyone's.fault if they don't relate to thst. It was just that I wasn't getting anything to reason for that omelete line and this thought came to my mind and I wrote that.
Waise bhi, the whole thing was written in a bit of hurry. As I won't be around for few weeks henceforth so I posted it without giving a second thought. Just wanted to post something before disappearing. ;)
@bold I don't know whether eggs are considered veg or non veg, but we don't have them those days... Moreover, I'm pure veg so it hardly matters to me whether they are veg or non veg, I don't take them anyways...
Khushboo_AN thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mitzification

😑 Khush u hav started trend of RES

Well Mitzi, in case you've forgotten, I was one of the worst when it came to reserving posts πŸ˜†

Sheenu and I are pretty infamous, I believe, for reserving spaces and editing them a lifetime later πŸ˜‰
Khushboo_AN thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nehu_1

Well Khush, neither do I and moreover they never showed them to be religious or something like that in the show itself so it's not anyone's.fault if they don't relate to thst. It was just that I wasn't getting anything to reason for that omelete line and this thought came to my mind and I wrote that.
Waise bhi, the whole thing was written in a bit of hurry. As I won't be around for few weeks henceforth so I posted it without giving a second thought. Just wanted to post something before disappearing. ;)

@bold I don't know whether eggs are considered veg or non veg, but we don't have them those days... Moreover, I'm pure veg so it hardly matters to me whether they are veg or non veg, I don't take them anyways...

Okay πŸ˜†

@bold...aah, vegetarianism is one of those things I'll never understand πŸ˜† The very idea doesn't suit me at all πŸ˜³ Oh well, at least you like your food...
piya-jiya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
res
really namy its long os but i will enjjoy reading it
Amy_an thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Khushboo_AN

Nammy, that is HUGE.

Will read later.

RES!

lol.. i knw i knw that was HUGE.. lol.. well, that is my forte cum weeknessπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..
It was a joke hanπŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Will be waiting fr ur comment:)
Edited by namy_an - 12 years ago
Amy_an thumbnail
@Nehu, glad to know that this wasn't the scene you were talking about.. yey so we'll get another scene soon.. That's nice.. I know buddy typing is the most tedious task.. Who'll know better than me considering the length of my OS!..;) lol..
Buddy, take ur own time n post it at ur convinience.. I'll be patiently waiting :D
anotheranfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@neha: Nice one shot.. too short though :) bechara abhi..  i guess he is still hungry :)

@namy.. what a briliant OS.. liked it. Its only A who can make mistakes and accept it so easily and then move on :) Was great to see him proposing :)
cherry_an thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

awww  thz so beautiful nammy swthrt..πŸ€—

thanx a ton dear...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
n c ma badluck i think m the last one to read it..
nobody haz gifted me such beful os on our AN.. ths iz indeed best gift of ma life..
m so touched bebz.. i cant thnk u in wordz.. n dont knw hw to thank...
m very bad to write this.. but stil.. *ress *
maaf krdey ths week when ill b free wil gv u detaild comment sweetz u deserv much mor , but i cn gv only ths.. that too u wil hav to wait 4 πŸ˜› sorry..
muaaahh... pappizz...❀️

*res res res*😳
Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: namy_an

@Nehu, glad to know that this wasn't the scene you were talking about.. yey so we'll get another scene soon.. That's nice.. I know buddy typing is the most tedious task.. Who'll know better than me considering the length of my OS!..;) lol..
Buddy, take ur own time n post it at ur convinience.. I'll be patiently waiting :D

@bold Hehe you'll surely get another one but not soon. I told you na that it was meant for 150th FC and looking at the speed at which our FC is moving, you're surely not going to get it soon...πŸ˜†
@red you'll have to buddy, aur koi choice b to nahi hai na...πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
@pink haha, yes you can definitely understand...lol...Gosh, it was really long... You really deserveπŸ‘
Edited by Nehu_1 - 12 years ago