Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Dalisay. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
hey khush! Poem was nice ...really nice πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ but i wanna read that scene. plzzz update soon sweetie :)
Khushboo_AN thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@Rucha and Nehu...thanks! But more than the poem, you're concerned about the scene...you should be appreciating my maiden effort at poetry, people! Not raving about a scene you haven't seen yet! *sticks out tongue*

The scene is still under construction...its the most special one I've written till now, so I need it to be perfect! Gimme some time! 😳
.Dalisay. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Khush Yes we r more concern about the scene!..& You, urself very well know the reason behind itπŸ˜†
Im not too fond of poems jana, bt I really like urs...& I do appreciate ur what...yeah maiden effort 😳 so, dont complaint girl& complete the scene asap !😊Edited by ANrucha - 13 years ago
Khushboo_AN thumbnail
NOTE:

Yes...so first page done up quite a bit! πŸ˜ƒ

Quite a few FFs sorted as per the Ongoing, Completed and Abandoned categoies...also has Editor's Picks as Mitzi asked 😳

Rest will be done up soon...I need someone to track the Ongoing, Completed and Abandoned FFs for me please...

Abandoned FFs mean those which have not been updated for a year or more, so sort them accordingly.

Thanks,
Khushboo.
Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
But you need to add the links of short scenes n OSs in fiction thread 2... Its still incomplete...
Khushboo_AN thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nehu_1

But you need to add the links of short scenes n OSs in fiction thread 2... Its still incomplete...

Yes I do...can you find them for me? After tomm I won't be allowed on the net more than once a week, so I won't have the time to do it πŸ˜•
Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Originally posted by: Khushboo_AN

Yes I do...can you find them for me? After tomm I won't be allowed on the net more than once a week, so I won't have the time to do it πŸ˜•

OK Khush, wil try... Even I'm very busy these days..
Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Hey Khush, check your inbox, I've send you all the links that you had asked for.😊
mitzification thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi Khus absolutely love ur editors picks ...  cant wait to find out whats hall of fame ...
Khushboo_AN thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Okay girls! All the links except the ones provided by Sheena have been sorted out into Ongoing, Completed, and Abandoned categories.

Abandoned has been decided as per today's date, that is 1st May 2011. Those FFs which have not been updated within the past year exactly preceding this date have been marked as abandoned. If anyone follows those FFs, and if they are updated, please let me know so I can move the links to Ongoing or Completed as required.

Also, the links to the scenes on the 2nd ANFT have been added as well.

Huge thanks to Nammy and Neha, for they did all the hard work...it helped a lot, girls! Thankyou so much! πŸ€—