Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
@Muni that was really cute, a very good try indeed....😊 Keep on writing dear such more stuffs...
@Mitzi Though you warned me but I still want start off with saying this- Please continue....lol.... That was really sweet update... totally liked it....
And that was so funny
she had still not encountered monster Modi , had the earth swallowed him
?
piya-jiya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Edited by muni-loveAN - 13 years ago
mitzification thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I like this os , its sweet n made me senti too
now give us the happy os
btw yeh bhe happy he tha !
piya-jiya thumbnail
hello Edited by muni-loveAN - 13 years ago
Khushboo_AN thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow...Nikki is indeed a true blue M&B romantic!

I'd give anything to have a guy like Abhi, and here she is testing his ability to romance *sigh* I never understood the lady...women are weird 😕

Anyway, that was the cheesiest question I've ever heard, and honestly I didn't understand why he put forth so many reasons in the first place when he could've asked her to forget about the flower lolz the flower isn't more important than his life...extremely immature of Nikki to ask him something like that. I wanted to smack her across the face...😡

And I know I'm being harsh on you...poor you, started writing for the first time, and see here I am going on and on about how strange Nikki seemed to me. *slaps forehead*

But I can't help it...the desire to be honest always wins out when it comes to AN...I like to see them as they are, and I really coudn't imagine Nikki saying anything of the sort, sorry about that 😳

But one thing I loved...like, absolutely loved, no matter how cheesy and M&B, was the response from Abhi. 👏

Typically quiet, and typically avoiding saying it to her face 😆 But the way he conveyed it was wonderful...I loved it. Weird, yes, coming from Abhi, but I guess posed with such a question, he is the kind to react like this. 🤔

Nicely written though...short and simple. I like it 😃

Sorry for being so damn discouraging but yes, this piece doesn't portay AN exactly as we know them, but certainly, a very nice read...⭐️

Again, the quietness of Abhi, of course, is bang on target! 👍🏼 And Nikki's clumsiness and never ending complaints 😆 Yeah, those are definitely AN 😉

And heyyy it isn't depressing lolz! It was nice...more of the emotional kind. Embarrassed

You're getting there...I like your ideas, girl. Really good 😃 Keep writing...they're not exactly ANistic as we're used to, but they are definitely very good. I don't mean to demean your work, really. All I'm saying is that this isn't AN as I saw them. 🤔

But the idea, really, is superb. Loved it. 😃

Looking forward to some more from you soon, since it seems that you're on a roll! 😃

Nice! Nice! 🤗 

Edited by Khushboo_AN - 13 years ago
piya-jiya thumbnail
ya ya

Edited by muni-loveAN - 13 years ago
.Dalisay. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Muni I loved your first attempt alot!!! bt it wa short janaa...:(...bt how cutely he kisses her on her nose tip 😆😳
I loved it! Do write more ...plzz
🤗Edited by ANrucha - 13 years ago
.Dalisay. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
*Edit*
Hey mitziii ...thanks alot fr continueing...😊😃
Nice updateee !!!!!😳..waiting 4 moreee ;)Edited by ANrucha - 13 years ago
spln thumbnail
munni - is this second OS inspired by some online blog/freelance post? I've read a near identical scene somewhere - although it involved non Indian characters...
Khushboo_AN thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: muni-loveAN

ya ya teacher i will keep this in my mind that u dont like nikki asking this weired question but as i told u i tried something different but i really liked ur comment its rude but still i loved it u can be best teacher of AN  in this fc i will be happy to be first student of ur class will u give me entry plz teacher jeee
but anyways i really love u my sweetie pie for such a brute but true comment
i will always wait for this types of comment very encouraging 😉
1 question dont u think nikki sometime do such weird thing when it comes to abhi 😛

Hehehe I know I have a diploma in being rude 😆 Again, absolutely no offence intended. Really.

But of course I'll put your next pieces under a microscope if you ask me to and I'll search them minutely for anything weird whatsoever and lecture you on it 😆

I feel Mich or Honey would be better teachers anyday 😳 You should stay as far as possible from me...I'll scare you 😆 😆 😆

Yes regarding that question...uh, well yes she did behave weirdly...for example when she was crying and whining at the drop of a hat asking Abhi to kiss her and to hold her hand, hug her, tell her he loves her and blah...you know, during 10th September and beyond 😉

But no matter how strangely she behaved, that is one question I cannot imagine Nikki asking even in my dreams, and trust me I've been trying ever since I read it 😆