||AN Fiction Thread 3||*Index updated - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
^ROFL. Nopes. We both got lost in other things.

They'll never know the story though Shu.. we can keep it for ourselves. ;)
LMAO.
Originally posted by Khushboo_AN

</div>
<div>

Achha? Toh yeh baat hai? Lo thoda aur tadpa deti hoon tumhe...<font size="3">jaao jaake pg 2 par sneak peek dobara padh lo! Zyada tadapne lagogi! 😉</font>

oh my goddd!!!! u made me even more excitedddd☺️
evil kahinki 😆
thoda toh rehem karo sweetieee ! Update whole of the part soonnnnn!!!
Hey sabiiii :))) the scene was painful yaar his last I LOVE YOU to her made my heart melt......abhi chala gayaa!! awwwww... 😭...per achaa likha haii .....keep it up!

Oh Ghosh! Sabz that was sooooooo heart wrenching but beautifully written.. If the scene had been little longer and I would have definitely cried very badly.. Very emotional and very touchy… My heart literally skipped a beat at d last line of ur scene.. Brilliantly written..

Phew.. nw I need to go and watch AN blizfull, passionate, romantic momentz all over again so that my heart can start functioning in it's normal rhythm..

PS: Please do write a hilarious/romantic/gleeful OS on AN soon :)

@Hey Khush, wht r u upto yaar?? Giving us slow poision Ur making me more n more impatient by extending ur sneak peak...yaar please give my heart some peace n post ur scene soooooooon. plzzzzzzzzzzzzz Edited by namy_an - 12 years ago
Hey Sabii, that was a so emotional, even I felt like crying... Very well written indeed... Keep writing such more stuffs.....😊
Originally posted by Khushboo_AN

LOL none of you were believing the existence of the scene so I decided to make you miserable *laughs evilly*

With all the pestering and teasing, you asked for it! 😛

Now I'm gonna take a loooongggg time to write it coz its a really long scene so you'll just have to wait and suffer *laughs like Gabbar Singh and waltzes away*

Khussssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, do you have any idea how evil you are? You have even broken the record of that Gabbar Singh.......
Post your OS Khush😡
@Sabii...very touching scene.

Beautifully written 👏

I'm a sucker for tragic endings, so I absolutely love it 😃

And yes, if I remember the story was cooked up by you and Sheena, also including Armaan at some very disturbing point 😛 well, disturbing for me at least 😉

Or do I not remember correctly? 🤔

Anyway, coming back to the topic, its a lovely piece...I love how she was so determined to be in denial, to not accept the truth even as it glared at her face...

And the "PS I love you" at the end...accompanied by the mischievious smile...perfect.

Summed up everything so nicely, I can't explain.

And even through all the darkness surrounding them, he still manages to comfort her, be her pillar of support when he's the one who's slipping away.

Beautiful.
aww sabii that was so emotional  

neha ur scene was nice plz continue soon