Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Khushboo_AN thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
LOL me? I didn't know!

Oh well okay I don't have anything much to do these days except eat and sleep and play cricket 😆 So sure I'll make the banners for that and do it.

But you need to tell me which FFs are ongoing, which are completed and which are abandoned. I'll arrange them accordingly later on. Am still on my Dad's lappy 😳
mitzification thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
on goings right now are
namys its only you
anotheranfans give me some sunshine
honeys the love thing
richa sharmas dil dosti pyaar
and wow123(shale) summer memories last for ever
and yes sheenas another chance for us ...
finished
honeys covenent of love
love wager
michs after 8 pm series and
connected in love
rheas hum tum
khushboo's another breath away
shale's love dsnt understand logic
and annies .....youre still the one

and the ones which have decent AN scenes are
adolesence of love and
taming the wild

links will be given at leisure😛
mitzification thumbnail
Originally posted by: Khushboo_AN

Editor's pics...I haven't read all of them sadly, so I can't help out much

Then wat do u keep doing bhatkoing here all day 😛
Khushboo_AN thumbnail
Originally posted by: mitzification

on goings right now are

namys its only you
anotheranfans give me some sunshine
honeys the love thing
richa sharmas dil dosti pyaar
and wow123(shale) summer memories last for ever
and yes sheenas another chance for us ...
finished
honeys covenent of love
love wager
michs after 8 pm series and
connected in love
rheas hum tum
khushboo's another breath away
shale's love dsnt understand logic
and annies .....youre still the one

and the ones which have decent AN scenes are
adolesence of love and
taming the wild

links will be given at leisure😛

You missed out a few I know...

I want the entire list. The links are on the first page, so go ahead, read or just check, and PM me when you've organised everything and are sure you've checked every FF
mitzification thumbnail
yaar , why dont u point out the others ...  , why dont u categorise the list on first page and then you can keep editing it

ummm.... are we understanding each other ...??❓
Khushboo_AN thumbnail
I can't keep editing all the stuff all through...I have one week of freedom, then I'm dead meat and anyway I'll be extremely busy this year...
mitzification thumbnail

I know you all are lazy and big liars .... 😛so hers my inaugration of the third AN Fiction thread . The first part of this is here https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1438785?pn=34

But please dont expect a third part anytime soon or even a continuation heheheh  and yes its a shot os/part ... so dont complain later 😛

How unprofessional of Dr.Modi, here she wanted to ask him a major point about the project, but he was busy chatting with his new female friend . Nikki had made eight rounds of his cabin in the past one hour to get a moment with him but to no avail. On the 9th round she met Armaan and Riddhima

"Hey Nikki  what are you doing?, come lunch with us"

"Yaar yeh Modi kitna unprofessional hai ,I have to discuss something important with him but he is busy in a meeting.."

"Dr..Modi is always busy in meetings , forget him and come with us", reluctantly she followed them to the canteen muttering " Pata nahi kya batein kar raha hai us ladki se …."

All interns sat having their lunch at the cafeteria table when Atul pounced upon them

"Hey guys do you know the latest! Dr.Mod iki girlfriend aaye hue hai …"

"What! " Nikki shouted in shock.

"What!"  everyone else shouted in surprise .

" Ya !,she really is something, tall,  bful …"

" Friend bhi to ho sakti hai .. shayad kisi patient ki rishte daar ho" Anjali ventured  and Nikki seconded the thought.

" Jo bhi ho Dr. Modi ek ghante se uske saath room main band hain , Haina Nikki?" Atul asked and Nikki found it difficult to breathe . She had to get to the bottom of this. Her pager buzzed… Dr. Modi .. "Ok guys gotta go" she left and walked towards Modi's cabin.

"You called me …." she strode into the room irritated …… irritated because he was piling work on here when she was so busy .

"Here Dr. Nikita meet Ms Sarjana …." Meet her!, if she could just strangle her..

"Shelly meet Dr. Nikita".

"Nice to meet you Dr. Nikita" The beautiful girl from the lift smiled at Nikki  ,  Nikki just nodded her head "Dr. Nikita, Shelly will be helping us in the New Sanjivani project , with regards to financing and paperwork , permissions etc…, so I wanted you two to get acquainted"

Next day as Nikki took the 11th round of Abhi's cabin he called out loudly "Dr.Nikita , please come inside" Sullenly she went inside and stood pouting at his desk .

"May I know what are you doing?"

"Im  doing my duty .."

"Taking rounds of my cabin ?…"

"Not my fault, someone calls me to OPD and then Dr. Kirti calls me to the general ward I go wherever I am ordered , from here to there ,there to here, now what can I do if your cabin falls in between ..?"

"OK ok ..I'd advise you to .."

"Woh kahaan hai aaj ." Nikki interrupted in between ,raising her eyebrows

."Kaun?" Abhi asked confused.

"Wohi, tumhari Miss universe  …"

"Kaun Shelly ? ,Dr. Nikita, why would she be here, unlike you other people have work,  she will only come here when she needs some updates , she advises a dozen clients like us and earns a heft amount for that and my advice for you Dr. Nikita is to …".

"I have no time to listen to your advice I have work in General ward and I am leaving …" she huffed and flounced out of his cabin ."Ridiculous!" He muttered Shaking his head at Nikki's childish behaviour

Abhi and Nikki sat working in his office on the presentation . Dr. Nikita do this , Dr. Nikita do that that's all he had said in the last 3 hrs. Yes Dr. Modi, she had politely agreed to all he had said. Stupid fool !, what was the matter with him , why was he behaving so strangely  and so … so politely !, who would think he was the same Dr. Modi who went raging at his interns in Sanjeevni corridors for the past many months.                                                                          Yes Dr. Modi , ok Dr. Modi , how had this spitfire turned into such an angel?, no fighting, no arguing, no complaining !, was it her twin who had been working with him all this while? Then he saw her muttering something and making a face. No! she was the same Nikita.

" Dr. Nikita.."  Nikki  looked up confused, her ranting abruptly broken  by his voice .

"I said how long will it take you to get this presentation ready ..?"

Presentation! ,Presentation…. why did it mean so much to this Modi?

"Presentation ?"  she ventured.

"Yes Dr. Nikita".

" .. umm ill have it ready in 2 days she said  making a serious face and picking up her files and walking towards the door.

" Dr. Nikita .." Abhi called after her .

What now ? , she looked back and stared at him , for some reason he lowered his eyes. What!, did she just see him blush ?

"… umm would you go out to dinner with me…"

"Wha.." the shock made her mouth hang open

"… it's an official dinner with the investors.."

Why in the world was he blushing so much, she wondered knitting her brows "Its official right ?"

" Y yes, ofcourse!"

" All right , by what time do I have to be ready ?..."

"I will pick you up at 7 :30  . Nikki nodded and walked out of the cabin without turning back  and Abhi sat down on his desk … nervously.

Edited by mitzification - 13 years ago
Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
That was a really cute part Mitzi, wud love to read more... Pls continue this one...
And obviously u deserve an applause👏 👏 👏
Edited by Nehu_1 - 13 years ago
jsha thumbnail
    mitz its cute

Amy_an thumbnail
*Edited* 😃

Mitzi, First of all thank u so much for continuing the OS.. Am so happy that u've continued ur OS in such an interesting way..

I just loved Nikki's ranting:

"Not my fault, someone calls me to OPD and then Dr. Kirti calls me to the general ward I go wherever I am ordered , from here to there ,there to here, now what can I do If your cabin falls in between ..?" 
"Woh kahaan hai aaj ." Nikki interrupted in between ,raising her eyebrows ."Kaun?" Abhi asked confused. "Wohi, tumhari Miss universe  …"  

Typical Nikki...Only she'd daring to rant like that in front of Mr. 'mind ur own business'… Loved it all the way..👏👏

Now don't u even dare not to continue this OS… Am eagerly waiting to know wht's gonna happen on their (un)official date😳..Plzzzzz do continue soon.. 😊

Edited by namy_an - 13 years ago