Sanskaar Laxmi

great episode!Laxmi and her fears...

palma0211 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
this was a great episode between Kaveri,Laxmi and the others(everyones looks nd actions were on mark!)...what lines!!!this is so true in real life never mind reel life...and it looks like Jenny comes back?and Parag?
Edited by palma0211 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Yes it was good episode. 
Hope Parag-Jenny will also return soon.
RoseFairy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
ya good episode......i think nw its taking an intertesting turn....laksmi's acting was great as usual....the bonding between kaveri and laksmi was very touching....mahen was again proved d best frnd of laksmi......and all the time suraj was standing confused😕.....i am waiting for todays epi  will laksmi find jenny and parag..or anything else will happen....in promo it was shown tht suraj will clear his intention of marrying laksmi what would she do then??....m eagerly waiting
schnueff thumbnail
also waiting for today's episode....what's next..it is getting interesting...
fuzzyface thumbnail
I am glad for once Suraj the idiot came clean but I wonder what she will do. It seems the pep talk by Kaveri help give her confidence back.

As for Parag n Jenny, I think maybe Laxmi will find abt them but won't tell the family just yet. It wld nice to see them bonding though.
Edited by fuzzyface - 13 years ago
fuzzyface thumbnail
Originally posted by: rj12

I am glad for once Suraj the idiot came clean but I wonder what she will do. It seems the pep talk by Kaveri help give her confidence back.

As for Parag n Jenny, I think maybe Laxmi will find abt them but won't tell the family just yet. It wld nice to see them bonding though.?????

Are you asking abt the bonding?? If yes then I was referring to Laxmi and Jenny being friends coz it will allow the story to move on and Laxmi needs someone, whom she can relate to coz she is quite alone in that house except for Kaveri Amma.

I think you wanted to quote the text, there is quote button on the top right of the post, which can be used.😊
Edited by fuzzyface - 13 years ago
Renita571 thumbnail
Can someone help us to update plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
schnueff thumbnail
so Laxmi found Parag but what next?Jenny not well???whats going on??