Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Which century are we living in? (Page 8)

boparaisonia IF-Dazzler
boparaisonia
boparaisonia

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

All I can Say for Today's epi is That It was Plain Ridiculous.........Oh God Y on earth One can't faint becozzz of Not eating ya for other matter becozz he/she was lacking energy......Y one Woman faint and vomit it has to be case that she is Pregnant......I am anemic and I sometimes Faints Due to this,Will it be Good to say for someone to say I faint becozz  I m PGLOL ......I guess Kashyap Family is Family Of MBBS thats Y they quickly Found out she is PG.......Di U r feeling like Slapping I fell like Killing them all....Wen Suhana is Gonna find she isnt PG but have C she is Gonna Be devastated.....Shame on CVs To show this and to potray Indian Families as IlliterateDead 

well said dear i so agree with u...like come on why do the CVs show pathetic things that lead more illiterate conclusions...this is one thing that i hate about most indian families that they come to conclusion with no proof and the CVs do the same thing by leading viewers to un necessary conclusions...can i join on killing the Kyshap family with u

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mjtruelegend111192GurpreetD

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
 Rubal you've got yourself a new partner (boparaisonia-sorry don't know your name) Partner in crime. Both of you go and beat up those ladies and then I can put them in the DOGHOUSE! This is where they belong for the time being. Wink

111192iViewsGurpreetD

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by boparaisonia

All I can Say for Today's epi is That It was Plain Ridiculous.........Oh God Y on earth One can't faint becozzz of Not eating ya for other matter becozz he/she was lacking energy......Y one Woman faint and vomit it has to be case that she is Pregnant......I am anemic and I sometimes Faints Due to this,Will it be Good to say for someone to say I faint becozz  I m PGLOL ......I guess Kashyap Family is Family Of MBBS thats Y they quickly Found out she is PG.......Di U r feeling like Slapping I fell like Killing them all....Wen Suhana is Gonna find she isnt PG but have C she is Gonna Be devastated.....Shame on CVs To show this and to potray Indian Families as IlliterateDead 

well said dear i so agree with u...like come on why do the CVs show pathetic things that lead more illiterate conclusions...this is one thing that i hate about most indian families that they come to conclusion with no proof and the CVs do the same thing by leading viewers to un necessary conclusions...can i join on killing the Kyshap family with u

Yes Yes u can Join MeLOL......But We Need to teach Disha and Rajni a Lesson.......They are the main CulpritsAngry and Becozz of them Our Suhana is Gonna be sad afterwardsCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mjtruelegend111192

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Rubal you've got yourself a new partner (boparaisonia-sorry don't know your name) Partner in crime. Both of you go and beat up those ladies and then I can put them in the DOGHOUSE! This is where they belong for the time being. Wink

Are U renting me a Doghouse???Becozz I Dont have OneLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mjtruelegend111192

Feefi IF-Rockerz
Feefi
Feefi

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
you guys all summed it up.  nothing to add.  I didn't find todays episode good at all.  Totally ridiculous. The whole family is going to be soo devastated [especially suhana and ishaan] after they find out the real truth.  I'm happy Badima stopped alok from bringing mithai and all - at least someone is sensible enough.  

I really loved Inder's expression when Rajni told him, but as Sheema Di said, men of the house don't find out until confirmation.[at least in my family].  Ishaan was totally a bhondu today, why didn't he try to go to Suhana right away???  why o why would you just complain that rajni and disha are pulling your legs, can you not go and check up on your beloved wife?? Angry

and as netri said, we do NOT need to see that a pregnant lady (or supposedly pregnant) lady has to get up on a stool and one of the family members has to tell her to get off...it's too cliched.  Well, i can see Suhana doesn't know yet but why do we need to see her up on the stool and Ishaan being concerned??? Is there not any other way they can show this??   Ouch

Even I didn't like Dadaji's scene for some reason.  I really enjoyed it on Saturday though but him being there for soo long is just  Ouch

and as many of said, suhana was indeed saving grace in todays episode. Big smile loved how she told ishaan "tm zameen pr nahin na bethe hoe" iss lie zameen feel nahin ho rahi. LOL

Edited by Feefi - 21 March 2011 at 4:30pm

111192iViewsGurpreetD

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:30pm | IP Logged

Of course anything you need, you just say and I shall get it for you. Shubh kaam main der nahi karte. Jao jao...accha kaam shuro karo.LOL
LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GurpreetD

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Feefi

you guys all summed it up.  nothing to add.  I didn't find todays episode good at all.  Totally ridiculous. The whole family is going to be soo devastated [especially suhana and ishaan] after they find out the real truth.  I'm happy Badima stopped alok from bringing mithai and all - at least someone is sensible enough.  

I really loved Inder's expression when Rajni told him, but as Sheema Di said, men of the house don't find out until confirmation.[at least in my family].  Ishaan was totally a bhondu today, why didn't he try to go to Suhana right away???  why o why would you just complain that rajni and disha are pulling your legs, can you not go and check up on your beloved wife?? Angry

and as netri said, we do NOT need to see that a pregnant lady (or supposedly pregnant) lady has to get up on a stool and one of the family members has to tell her to get off...it's too cliched.  Well, i can see Suhana doesn't know yet but why do we need to see her up on the stool and Ishaan being concerned??? Is there not any other way they can show this??   Ouch

Even I didn't like Dadaji's scene for some reason.  I really enjoyed it on Saturday though but him being there for soo long is just  Ouch

and as many of said, suhana was indeed saving grace in todays episode. Big smile loved how she told ishaan "tm zameen pr nahin na bethe hoe" iss lie zameen feel nahin ho rahi. LOL

Yes Feefi yes. What has baffled me also is that BM didn't go and check on her either.Confused COME ON....when someone is the family faints, usually everyone runs to see them. So what happened to BOTH ISHAAN AND BM today?
Confused

111192FeefiiViews

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:35pm | IP Logged

Of course anything you need, you just say and I shall get it for you. Shubh kaam main der nahi karte. Jao jao...accha kaam shuro karo.LOL
LOL

Just Send it to Me thru Parcel Di..I will give U My address In PMWink LOL...Sabk To Sikhna Para Ga ina Dono Pari Likhi Aunties KoAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mjtruelegend

Go to top