Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Which century are we living in? (Page 7)

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by siddhi209

I totally agree with every word you have written there. The episode was okay-ish but jumping straight to conclusions was ridiculous. Headache, fainting and vomiting could mean lots of other things. They are all getting happy and excited when really its nothing like that :/

True Siddhi.Big smile What people don't understand that PREGNANCY IS HUGE, without medical confirmation no one should be told they are pregnant. Imagine the phychological torture a woman goes through when its not true.Cry This is why a such sensitive matters should be kept quiet until confirmation.
Isn't this common sense?Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

Bournvita?  LOL  You know I love milk too, hot milk with chocolate bistcuits. Yummy.
I'll have some NOW
LOL

Di I faint whenever I smell there is Milk around me But Bournvita Helps me to recover from my Faintness LOL ..........PM me the Pics of Hot Chocolate......Main Dekh Kar Man Bahla LungaLOL 

Really? I love the British fresh milk. Very nice. I don't know how it tastes in Canada.Confused
Photos? OhI have already eaten it.LOL Sorry bhai. Next time I will.

No No Di Like everyone i hate Milk But due to some Health related Problem I need to drink Milk so In Order to make sure I have Milk I Put Bournvita In It.....I also Dont know About Taste Of Milk here as I never tasted it without bournvitaLOL.....Waisa I have Only Tasted British Yogurt and Bread wen I came to UKLOL

Oh U already placed it into stomach...... No Worries I will Buy Hot Choclate from Nearby StoreLOL

mjtruelegend

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Lol.....Rubal isn't it funny how we start talking about one thing and then something totally different. LOL

GurpreetD

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
But Di I m Sure Its a Disease Only ....Donno whether its a C or Wat But It surely is a Disease......As I heard Doctor saying about Pathology Reports,I Googled to find out Wats Pathology and it Says Its a Test for Disease.....So it Surely is some Disease waiting for SuhanaCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mjtruelegend111192

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 3:49pm | IP Logged

Lol.....Rubal isn't it funny how we start talking about one thing and then something totally different. LOL

True Di.......I Donno about U But I never stays On Topic whether its Here or during  writing my TestLOL.....I started with Josh talking about Illiterateness of CVs and Now we r talking about Milk and BournvitaConfused LOL

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 3:53pm | IP Logged

But Di I m Sure Its a Disease Only ....Donno whether its a C or Wat But It surely is a Disease......As I heard Doctor saying about Pathology Reports,I Googled to find out Wats Pathology and it Says Its a Test for Disease.....So it Surely is some Disease waiting for SuhanaCry

Well if they do go by OBS then it will be the "C" track. Please don't worry. This track, again if they follow OBS properly we'll get to see some very wonderful scenes between Sushaan. They missed a huge deal already so I do sincerely hope thaty they will show all those brilliant scenes and add some of the ones they've missed. For example, Ishaan's Birthday. They must show this. Big smile

111192GurpreetD

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:01pm | IP Logged

Well if they do go by OBS then it will be the "C" track. Please don't worry. This track, again if they follow OBS properly we'll get to see some very wonderful scenes between Sushaan. They missed a huge deal already so I do sincerely hope thaty they will show all those brilliant scenes and add some of the ones they've missed. For example, Ishaan's Birthday. They must show this. Big smile

Ya Thats will be Highlight of this track......Also Seeing Suhana facing a Biggest Challenge of Life which can end his life will be the Highlight for me...It will surely Improve Ragzzz's acting skill as well we will see her in different character which she hadnt played before.....I have only seen her in Bubbly Bubbly Characters but this is so different .....Just waiting for tomorrow and to see wat is in-store for Us

mjtruelegend111192

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Its Jay who I would like to see get in to acting REALLY PROPERLY. In the last few epsiodes, he's left me annoyed with his performaces. He did so well in the beginning. Even in SBS today, someone commented that why has Ishaan's expressions been washed away recently? What happened?

I have full faith in Ragini, I know she'll excell. Even when the episode is bad, she still shines, like today her reactions, her ambiguity, her innocent  with a subtle hint of comedy was so well done.

I tolerated those awful 4 months purely for Ragini, otherwise I would have stopped watching it.

Nevertheless I am looking forward to seeing them both flourish.Big smile

Edited by mjtruelegend - 21 March 2011 at 4:10pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

111192iViewsGurpreetD

Go to top