Which century are we living in? - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

In this case too I m unique as I love to drink Milk and Run after it so that  it goes into my mouthπŸ˜†
gross... RU,......πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

In this case too I m unique as I love to drink Milk and Run after it so that  it goes into my mouthπŸ˜†
YUCK🀣
Originally posted by netri

Another thing U can add to Ur list is not Every Women on earth, As soon as they faint or feel nauseous get on stool...πŸ˜†  V r not 🀬.... And Suhaana was not either..... But agree to all of ur points.... As for Jay's acting... I m not impressed either.... While Ragini always leaves me in Speechless.... 

I know Netri. Why did Ishaan make it a big deal without confirmation? Oh I think I want to put him in THE DOGHOUSE TODAY!!
🀒

I'll say today's episode was far bigger disappointment than Sat.'s maha episode.... Total waste of time ...... πŸ€’

Looking back at it yes you're right.
I personally haven't liked the past 2 episodes. Not a good thing really.

Originally posted by mjtruelegend

I know Netri. Why did Ishaan make it a big deal without confirmation? Oh I think I want to put him in THE DOGHOUSE TODAY!!
🀒

Can I join U ???😍 Shubh Kaaam main deri kaishi ???? πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Farikina

It's not that big of a deal.  And it's not based on their education or whatever.  I think Kashyaps try to find happiness in everything and this case was no different.   I mean Suhana being pregnant is quite actually a possiblity if you look at it from their point of view.   It's not like she's an unmarried 14 year old who fainted, felt dizzy and felt like throwing up.   If it was, let's say Ishika, doing the same, they wouldn't have said "Oh she's pregnant!" but must have thought something else is wrong.   So ya, I don't see the big deal in them thinking she's pregnant.

I do feel bad for Suhana.   She looks so happy in the pre-cap.   Poor girl!

I am SORRY dear IT IS A BIG DEAL because
for any woman PREGNANCY IS A HUGE DEAL.

Especially for a young woman who is being led to believe that she is without knowing the truth. Its wrong to do that!!

Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Looking back at it yes you're right.
I personally haven't liked the past 2 episodes. Not a good thing really.

If I hadn't watched the episode It would have been nice.....

Can I join U ???😍 Shubh Kaaam main deri kaishi ???? πŸ˜†

Oh yes please come and join me, besides it'll be easier to pull him and drag him across Chowdi Bazzar with 2 poeple.πŸ˜†

If I hadn't watched the episode It would have been nice.....

I know and again in the whole epsiode the very last few minutes were worth watching. I am loving Ragini more and more. Her face and her reaction when he said "Main Papa bannewala hoon" was priceless. 😍
Bhai episode jaisa bhi ho my Bachi Shinned as always, ( Suhana off course) Okey I bought everything they showed because I saw a DRAMA okey, my OBJECTIVE question:
1. Yeh Meena toh Badi Taiz nikli, even before Dadi and Rano she agreed with Dr. Disha nad Dr, Rajni,  she is SO EXPERIENCED , she looks quite young and unmarried, but may be she has got MORE experinece of life then Ishika as she was dump like Suhana.
2. Did not like Rajni,s dialouge to Ishaan about bed and stuff, I am quite free and friendly with my BIL I pull his leg but never ever joked like that, sorry to say it was too much, imagine Badi Maa being Badi Bhabi joke like this to Alok when Rano expecting, I cant imagine , It was quite Chichoora.
3. Usually ladies even they speculate never share it men of the house, they wait for confirmatin, wether form a doctor or in case of village Dai Maa.
4. these are not plain criticism they are just little details if they would have thought about it then the same episode would have looked much better. but for some people must be enjoyable so one can not cater for every type of audiance.

Tell you a something, my neice was 4 , my other neice vomitted and complained about chakkar aa raha hai who was 10 or so, so the 4 year old said " I THINK APPI IS PREGNANT" we all laughed but to be honest it was very sad !!

I will not comment on anybody,s acting as it depends on the script what to do.