Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Oh its Sheema di and Tej, again!!! LOL keep going guys, I enjoy your discussions.😆
mjtruelegend thumbnail

Originally posted by: anu rulz

frankly i dnt know abt earlier times and i do not have the authority to say whether they were wrong or right..bt all thru the med school,i have NEVER come across this style of pregnancy diagnosis..and it dsnt make sense..the baby is in the uterus,how on earth will the pulse of the wrist tell anything abt the uterus???😕 it can tell u abt the circulation,the heart's pumping power,its rhythm..not the baby..

You can only hear the baby's  heartbeat after 6-7 in pregnancy and that too in ultrasound or using a stethoscope. You cannot feel it in the wrist at such an early stage. I too have no idea which type of doctors/medine practice they were referring to.😕
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Oh I know Tej, these people's behaviour, attitude and what they say has made ME feel NAUSEOUS🤢. Its vile to hear things that. Even the elders don't have any shame.
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 @ Tejesh----Amaa Bhanjay, leg kiya tum he pull kar saktay ho!!! No sweetie I was not at all annoyed , infact now a days I really enjoy your ched chad as nothing else to say these days.
Regarding this Nabs thing, it always fasinated me in movies as well, heroine gets chakkar, Dr. comes , Dr, checks the pulse and declares she is pregnant !!!!!HOW ??? How can you tell, I am not a doctor but 80% of males and 10% of females in my family are and I asked many many times this question and they all laugh !!! the telly people complains kay audiance nahi badlay , but excuse me television walay kaun sa badlay wahi same scenario to diagnose the pregnancy and cancer, as Tejesh rightly said, chakkar for tumor and khoon ke ulti for blood cancer , chaloo chutee hui.
Lately these silly and nonsense scene are killing the essence of SGP.
tejeshec thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ab aaya Uunth Pahaad ke Neeche...
infinity00 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tejeshec

Ab aaya Uunth Pahaad ke Neeche...

Yeah you are Uunth and I am Pahaad!!!
infinity00 thumbnail

Originally posted by: venture

are we heading towards becoming another RUBAL and NETRI or RUBAL FEEFI or RUBAL?Febs😆😆😆😆 nahi bhai maaf karoo , I dont have that mush patients , I am a mother of a 16 year old my brain is already fully cooked😆😆
111192 thumbnail
so now tejas and sheema ji are new tom and jerry of our forum.............................great going guys🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
tejeshec thumbnail

Meri himmat toh dekho , Pahaad par khada hai aur pahaad ki hee taang kheech raha hai....Bande mein dum hai boss....
tejeshec thumbnail

are we heading towards becoming another RUBAL and NETRI or RUBAL FEEFI or RUBAL?Febs😆 nahi bhai maaf karoo , I dont have that mush patients , I am a mother of a 16 year old my brain is already fully cooked😆😆

Sorry I have not read much of the above mentioned members posts....But I thought being a mother of a 16 yr old u should have handled me really well....Looks like u are indeed cooked up big time....And I would like to thank your child for that.....My best wishes to your child..Does he/she watch SGP?