Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Tejesh, I am really really really impressed by your post as you reminded me of Himanshu, as he always use comment very sensibily and with excellent background knowledge and quotes, feel like pating your back " Shabash Meray Bhanjay Shabash". You summed it up with perfection, nothing to add and nothing else to comment but agree with you completely. And one last think in my humble opinion that there is no such thing as Hatke on TV , kahin na Kahin aa kar wahi purana Raag alaapnay he lagtay hain, the only difference would be that packaging would be perfect but the Maal would be the same, and we love SGP packaging!!!
GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: boparaisonia

nehin i live in canada and i was in india for a month just got back last week...but i wish i could go back to india to kill them...i know disha and rajni disappointed me alot as well

U too from Canada😲 becozz I m too from Canada oNLY😆......Chalo Bhai Hum Canadians Chatle Hai UNha Kill Karna aur woh bhi Saath Main ek Plane mein😆
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Rubaldhillon

U too from Canada😲 becozz I m too from Canada oNLY😆......Chalo Bhai Hum Canadians Chatle Hai UNha Kill Karna aur woh bhi Saath Main ek Plane mein😆

Control ji control🤣
tejeshec thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sheema Aunty, in your post u have mentioned that it is the packaging that u like about SGP.....It reminded me of the Suhaana-Vidisha scene where Suhaana says "iska toh packaging hee itna ganda hai......blah blah blah....but it had the best gift Suhaana ever got"

Now talk about packaging haan...🤣

I guess ek choti Suhana aap ke andar bhi hai jo packaging par dhyaan deti hai...🤣🤣🤣

Kabhi andar ke maal pe bhi dhyaan dijiye auntyji...😆😆

Jokes apart, I am completely in sync with you regarding the "andar ka maal sab mein almost same hota hai".... Very true.....All we can do is to provide our feedback so that maal mein jyada unnecessary faalto ki milawat na ho.....

Edited by tejeshec - 13 years ago
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Phir say galat samjhay, tejesh by packaging I meant the trims and accessories are hatke in SGP , the rest is like any serial, not to that extent but yes , a drama is a drama , you can't get away from the drama in a serial, if it's according to my taste then I accept it , nahi toh shor machaty hain! Why do you feel that I don't like SGP? I comment on things which I like and love about it and comment on things which I don't , but always try to give reasons may be those reasons are not valid but hey, I am just a viewer not an expert in serial making .Edited by venture - 13 years ago
tejeshec thumbnail
Auntyji,,,why do you take my words so seriously ...I was just trying to pull your leg...I fully understood what you meant ....Aur maine clearly mention kiya hai .."Jokes apart.".phir bhi aap itne serious tone mein ho.....anyways I am sorry....

And let me make one thing very very clear .....I never suspected or for that matter I don't have an iota of  doubt regarding your love for SGP.........

I fully and totally understand that a person likes to comment good/bad/ugly on something he loves to the core.....If it was only hatred/dislike then i wouldn't have seen anything good about SGP from yourside...

So Auntyji take a chill pill and ab apne bhaanje ko maaf bhi kar dijiye........ 

Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
u know the cherry on the cake guys,rano's reminiscence of the time wen sum "doctor uncle" had diagnosed HER pregnancy frm her "peela chehra" and her "navz"..for God's sake,NOBODY diagnoses pregnancy by cheking one's pulse..it tells u NOTHING abt a pregnancy..i must have cried myself hoarse regarding this on every forum i have been on (metaphorically)..come on Indian Television..get ur facts right once and for all...
111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anu rulz

u know the cherry on the cake guys,rano's reminiscence of the time wen sum "doctor uncle" had diagnosed HER pregnancy frm her "peela chehra" and her "navz"..for God's sake,NOBODY diagnoses pregnancy by cheking one's pulse..it tells u NOTHING abt a pregnancy..i must have cried myself hoarse regarding this on every forum i have been on (metaphorically)..come on Indian Television..get ur facts right once and for all...

same thought came to my mind when i heard that...............then i thought may be doctors know something special about this nabaz thingi😉...........because i have heard this thing earlier also that in earlier times waidh use to tell about pregnancy by just holding nabaz.
Edited by 111192 - 13 years ago
tejeshec thumbnail
Guyz even worse was Dadiji boasting about herself in yesterday's episode..."Man machal raha tha n all that" ....Hamare zamaane mein chaal dekh kar bata dete the ki pet se hai yaa nahin....

Ufff...there has to be a limit to this now.....

Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: 111192

same thought came to my mind when i heard that...............then i thought may be doctors know something special about this nabaz thingi😉...........because i have heard this thing earlier also that in earlier times waidh use to tell about pregnancy by just holding nabaz.

frankly i dnt know abt earlier times and i do not have the authority to say whether they were wrong or right..bt all thru the med school,i have NEVER come across this style of pregnancy diagnosis..and it dsnt make sense..the baby is in the uterus,how on earth will the pulse of the wrist tell anything abt the uterus???😕 it can tell u abt the circulation,the heart's pumping power,its rhythm..not the baby..