Sasural Genda Phool

Which century are we living in? - Page 23

Feefi thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@ponic_monger.  we are not calling them completely ignorant...especially considering that they knew about bed breaking and a little nod from suhana for her monthly...but they way they behaved and act and started telling everyone was totally unacceptable and really stupid.  and especially involving the men of the house. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yes its natural to think like that BUT its usually kept hush-hush amongst the ladies. When they THINK that, ladies then are taken for an examination. No one makes a big deal out of it just because THEY THINK IT until medical confirmation. The way they behaved was totally unrealistic and wrong. You can not jump to conclusions like that AND tell everyone without any evidence.
tejeshec thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@1tarun, I am not a doctor but yes I make it a point to make myself aware when I come across such things and also others if I feel it will benefit everyone.....

@mjtruelegend, thanks for being patient with my posts as always....really appreciate u'r pro-activeness on this forum...love reading u'r posts as usual....

@smiley_moon80, am happy you could relate to whatever I had written and loved u'r take on the media n their responsibilities....
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: Feefi

@ponic_monger.  we are not calling them completely ignorant...especially considering that they knew about bed breaking and a little nod from suhana for her monthly...but they way they behaved and act and started telling everyone was totally unacceptable and really stupid.  and especially involving the men of the house. 

exactly ! and even if they r so experienced  (like daadi said "daayi se pet nahi chuptaπŸ˜†) , it cannot be 100% confirmed with a delay in monthly cycles..they can be delayed by a month also in few cases...the doctor took the cake & the bakery tdy πŸ€’ she didn't confirm the pregnancy πŸ˜² pregnancy test whether the doctor does it or it's done at home, it's a simple 2 mins test ! i so want this news to be true  dun want to see a disappointed suhana and ishan..
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Tej, you love to read my posts? Thats so sweet of you say so. Thankyou.
I feel like jumping up and down like Suhana.
panic_monger thumbnail
ok guyz !ok 

just chill plz..........y r v discussing dis topic again and again and again?????????πŸ˜•
      ab jo b hoga dekha jaye ga n it is confirmed na dat suhana is not PG then stop discussing it plz.koi kisi se agree ha to koi kisi se disagree hai y????????? drama hai na to watch it like drama jo koi b kuch kahta hai just listen n forget .us per itna hyper hone ki kya zarurat hai mere dosto............????????????

iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: panic_monger

ok guyz !ok 

just chill plz..........y r v discussing dis topic again and again and again?????????πŸ˜•
      ab jo b hoga dekha jaye ga n it is confirmed na dat suhana is not PG then stop discussing it plz.koi kisi se agree ha to koi kisi se disagree hai y????????? drama hai na to watch it like drama jo koi b kuch kahta hai just listen n forget .us per itna hyper hone ki kya zarurat hai mere dosto............????????????

Y r U so angry ??? If  U don't like than don't respond... But I do agree that V don't have to discuss it over and over again... But it's freedom of speech... They r going to say what ever over and over again... Just don't read or don't respond.... As far as I know this is just the beginning.... Last time V did this for 4 months and I was among those Who made repeated angry posts.... So chilll .....  😳
boparaisonia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Rubaldhillon

D u live In India??If yes U can d the Deed alone as I have to come there to Kill themπŸ˜†........But seriously I didnt expect that from Disha😑.......

nehin i live in canada and i was in india for a month just got back last week...but i wish i could go back to india to kill them...i know disha and rajni disappointed me alot as well
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Oh dear, are you both still thinking about killing them? πŸ˜†
mjtruelegend thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: netri

Y r U so angry ??? If  U don't like than don't respond... But I do agree that V don't have to discuss it over and over again... But it's freedom of speech... They r going to say what ever over and over again... Just don't read or don't respond.... As far as I know this is just the beginning.... Last time V did this for 4 months and I was among those Who made repeated angry posts.... So chilll .....  😳

Go Nerti, go Netri.πŸ˜‰