Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MimiLulu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
MJAPPLEHEAD, I think you misunderstood me.  Of course pregnancy is a huge deal and I feel bad for Suhana and Ishaan that they'll have their hearts broken.    I was saying, it's not a big deal that Rajni and Disha came to that conclusion.   They did ask her questions before jumping into conclusions like if she had her time of the month yet and all. 

I guess, they were not thinking it could be something bad and just got overly excited?  It did went overboard with them doing the dancing and singing and all before it was confirmed.

And I agree with everyone.....even when the episode is bad, Ragini saves the day.
111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mjtruelegend

I know Netri. Why did Ishaan make it a big deal without confirmation? Oh I think I want to put him in THE DOGHOUSE TODAY!!
🀒

Oh God ..............sheemu and her DOG house🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: venture

Bhai episode jaisa bhi ho my Bachi Shinned as always, ( Suhana off course) Okey I bought everything they showed because I saw a DRAMA okey, my OBJECTIVE question:
1. Yeh Meena toh Badi Taiz nikli, even before Dadi and Rano she agreed with Dr. Disha nad Dr, Rajni,  she is SO EXPERIENCED , she looks quite young and unmarried, but may be she has got MORE experinece of life then Ishika as she was dump like Suhana.
2. Did not like Rajni,s dialouge to Ishaan about bed and stuff, I am quite free and friendly with my BIL I pull his leg but never ever joked like that, sorry to say it was too much, imagine Badi Maa being Badi Bhabi joke like this to Alok when Rano expecting, I cant imagine , It was quite Chichoora.
3. Usually ladies even they speculate never share it men of the house, they wait for confirmatin, wether form a doctor or in case of village Dai Maa.
4. these are not plain criticism they are just little details if they would have thought about it then the same episode would have looked much better. but for some people must be enjoyable so one can not cater for every type of audiance.

Tell you a something, my neice was 4 , my other neice vomitted and complained about chakkar aa raha hai who was 10 or so, so the 4 year old said " I THINK APPI IS PREGNANT" we all laughed but to be honest it was very sad !!

I will not comment on anybody,s acting as it depends on the script what to do.

agree ! and guess all the married ladies here know what i'm saying, how many of us fainted when we got pregnant? πŸ˜• more than the bed dialogue (it was πŸ€’..sab kuch inke liye mazak hai..there ought to be a limit) , i didn't like rajni asking suhana "is mahine tumhara..." ...I mean c'mon ask directly na..isi ki kasar reh gayi hai πŸ€’ and put a cherry on the cake by describing the whole process πŸ€’😑 tubelight suhana cud not understand what she's being asked n nodded her head ! n everyone started celebrating  the lady in question is the first one to know πŸ˜‘ whether she's expecting or no..yahan ishan is TELLING suhana  ! woh bhi, giving reasons ke u fainted n felt pukish toh ur pregnant πŸ˜²

whatever, i just hope their happiness stays n it's not a false alarm...BTW that doctor was even more foolish πŸ€’ (frm where did SHE belong πŸ˜²)..ye saare test karlo..i mean at least confirm that suhana is pregnant or no..uske liye koi test hota hai kya? for pregnancy it's a simple 2 mins test which can be done at home ! 

i loved daadaji most in yest. episode..πŸ‘alok and everybody's comedy was awesome..inder was the most reasonable..tune bhaang toh nahi pila di suhana ko πŸ˜† the most plausible explanation for suhana's condition ! 
111192 thumbnail
Originally posted by: _charu_

agree ! and guess all the married ladies here know what i'm saying, how many of us fainted when we got pregnant? πŸ˜• more than the bed dialogue (it was πŸ€’..sab kuch inke liye mazak hai..there ought to be a limit) , i didn't like rajni asking suhana "is mahine tumhara..." ...I mean c'mon ask directly na..isi ki kasar reh gayi hai πŸ€’ and put a cherry on the cake by describing the whole process πŸ€’😑 tubelight suhana cud not understand what she's being asked n nodded her head ! n everyone started celebrating  the lady in question is the first one to know πŸ˜‘ whether she's expecting or no..yahan ishan is TELLING suhana  ! woh bhi, giving reasons ke u fainted n felt pukish toh ur pregnant πŸ˜²

whatever, i just hope their happiness stays n it's not a false alarm...BTW that doctor was even more foolish πŸ€’ (frm where did SHE belong πŸ˜²)..ye saare test karlo..i mean at least confirm that suhana is pregnant or no..uske liye koi test hota hai kya? for pregnancy it's a simple 2 mins test which can be done at home ! 

i loved daadaji most in yest. episode..πŸ‘alok and everybody's comedy was awesome..inder was the most reasonable..tune bhaang toh nahi pila di suhana ko πŸ˜† the most plausible explanation for suhana's condition ! 

Blue Bold...............couldn't they ask her the same thing in plain english.........as they all know she is a bit weak in hindi

Red Bold.............when inder asked ishaan about the bhaang............he bluntly refused...............but he very well knew that he made suhana drink bhaang so that could be reason for her fainting..................now a days ishaan is behaving more immature than suhanaπŸ˜•
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Agree wid u di...it was episode wid full of stupidity how cn thy jump to d conclusion widout hving it confirm 4rm d doctor these kashyap ladies  think thy r best in everything😑 jst cuz she fainted n feeling pukish tat doesn't mean shez pregnant...c'mon cv's v r living in 21st century shw sumthing logical which cn b digested.......n u r right di ishaan should hv run to c suhana when he came to knw tat she is nt well instead of wasting time wid other family members.......dn't build ur hopes so high tat u will get hurt when it get shattered i'm rly feeling bad for suhana poor gal completely breaks down when she came to knw tat she nt pregnant instead hving a cancer....n all cuz of stupid  kashyap family except badi maa as she is only 1 who advice to first let it confirm 4rm d doctor n then celebrate....n suhana(ragini)was at her best wid her expressions she has covered it up all wid her superb acting a big applause for her....πŸ‘
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
umm can i say just one thing,inspite of the obviously stupid conclusion the ladies jumped to,for the first time on television ever,sumbody asked abt the monthly visitor before dancing arnd wid joy on a fainting-vomitting spell...i agree wid all who say its a regressive thought bt this ONE aspect in the situation was a saving grace for the kashyaps according to me..
111192 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anu rulz

umm can i say just one thing,inspite of the obviously stupid conclusion the ladies jumped to,for the first time on television ever,sumbody asked abt the monthly visitor before dancing arnd wid joy on a fainting-vomitting spell...i agree wid all who say its a regressive thought bt this ONE aspect in the situation was a saving grace for the kashyaps according to me..

Yes anu you are absolutely right ...............at least rajani disha asked suhana about that thing..........................the only mistake they did was they asked her in gol mol language(suhana's reaction to that question was WHAT.......and R&D thought it to be nod in affirmation)..........they should have asked her in simple english.............that would have served better.
abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Today episode is ok.. not good.. Dadaji part looked filler and annoyed..It is ok that rajini, disha, all thought suhana is pregnant, but they could avoid Gents in this matter.. Atleast they should have went to medical shop near bye and bought .. Pregnant Test.. which are now available everywhere.. Badimaa is the one sensible lady and told RB celebrate it when the news is confirmed..

May be tommorow atleast show BM going to meet Suhana.... instead of talking with others, she could have gone and asked suhana personally would have better...
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: 111192

Yes anu you are absolutely right ...............at least rajani disha asked suhana about that thing..........................the only mistake they did was they asked her in gol mol language(suhana's reaction to that question was WHAT.......and R&D thought it to be nod in affirmation)..........they should have asked her in simple english.............that would have served better.

yes it wud have bt on Indian tv,i doubt it cud plainer thn tht..i remember on bhaskar bharti,there was a track on periods,and even thn a lot of people had gotten very offended wid the insinuations shown on tv abt the same..for a show to actually mention the word is a taboo apparently..
111192 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anu rulz

yes it wud have bt on Indian tv,i doubt it cud plainer thn tht..i remember on bhaskar bharti,there was a track on periods,and even thn a lot of people had gotten very offended wid the insinuations shown on tv abt the same..for a show to actually mention the word is a taboo apparently..

ya i agree but my point is if R&D can joke about broken bed in front of elders then why cant they ask that important question directly to suhana when there was no elder around(only rajani ,disha,ishika and suhana were in that room when they asked that question)
Edited by 111192 - 13 years ago