Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Completely Agree Di.....Y on Earth BM whom Suhana Loves the Most went and Asked Suhana about her Ill Health...And She Is asking RB Maina Suna Suhana Bihoosh Ho gayi Thi...How Lame..Come On BM ,Suhana Bihosh Huyi Hai Suhana Not Aapki Parosan MA.....Even If MA Bihosh Huyi Hoti she wud surely had Gone But Not For Suhana👏.......Talliyan for BM ,Alok ,Dadaji and all others who didint Go and Met Suhana👏..All in all a Disastrous episode👎🏼

Well most of it was disasterous, but as I said before it wasn't a total disaster for me only because of Suhana. She did so well, especially in that last scene. I have seen that last scene 3 times and I am just speechless at her acting👏. That is the only scene worth watching.
😃
Feefi thumbnail
exactly sheemU di!  suhana was indeed the saving grace in today's episode.  

i liked Deepak too...at least right away he took Ishan and was like lets get  a doctor...ishaan ko itni sense bhi nahin aai! 😡
mjtruelegend thumbnail

Originally posted by: Feefi

i totally agree!!  aunties ne to jo kia CVs ne bola tha na.  main culprits are CVs!!!! 😡

as many said, woman vomiting, fainting does NOT mean they are pregnant...

but you know thinking about it rajni disha did ask her about her periods and they knew about bed breaking, so it was kind of safe to assume....but uss ka jo dhindhora peetna shuru kia na, that was idiotic behavior from their side. 

Oh I know that was such an awful scene when they both started saying such things.🤢 Talk about making things obvious. We all know what happens between a couple but the way they were giggling and repeatedly enacting "vomitting" was SOOO SICK. Hated that part. Whats worse is MIL-Rano joins in as well.....don't these elders have any shame? CHI CHI CHI.
GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mjtruelegend

Well most of it was disasterous, but as I said before it wasn't a total disaster for me only because of Suhana. She did so well, especially in that last scene. I have seen that last scene 3 times and I am just speechless at her acting👏. That is the only scene worth watching.😃

Ya Di......Suhana is Only saving Grace......Not Suhana Its Ragzzz Because of  whom audience still Forgive CVs Poor writing and still want to watch SGP and I too Only watch SGP For Her.....Sorry But I Love her and Her acting...Sorry If anyone felt bad
Edited by Rubaldhillon - 13 years ago
mjtruelegend thumbnail

Originally posted by: Feefi

exactly sheemU di!  suhana was indeed the saving grace in today's episode.  

i liked Deepak too...at least right away he took Ishan and was like lets get  a doctor...ishaan ko itni sense bhi nahin aai! 😡

Yes I am liking Deepak more nowadays than Ishaan 😡and I am totally loving Suhana more and more.😳
mjtruelegend thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rubaldhillon

Ya Di......Suhana is Only saving Grace......Not Suhana Its Ragzzz Because of  whom audience still Forgive CVs Poor writing and still want to watch SGP and I too Only watch SGP For Her.....Sorry But I Love her and Her acting...Sorry If anyone felt bad

Sorry? Why are you saying sorry? Silly!!! Its a very valid reason and I supprt it 100%. Ragini rules.😃
Feefi thumbnail

Oh I know that was such an awful scene when they both started saying such things.🤢 Talk about making things obvious. We all know what happens between a couple but the way they were giggling and repeatedly enacting "vomitting" was SOOO SICK. Hated that part. Whats worse is MIL-Rano joins in as well.....don't these elders have any shame? CHI CHI CHI.

totalllyyy sheemU di....  

such things should stay between the husband and wife....and that bed breaking thing, rajni does not need to tell the whole world!! 🤢 

please grow up...this kind of masti is cheap, no one does that in real families.  there are many things that we can relate with this family but this cheap masti is a big no no...no matter how close you are to the family, you don't discuss these things with EVERYONE and wo bhi soo LOUD! 😡
mjtruelegend thumbnail
I know Feefi its so embarassing. How can they show that its okay to mock them about that constantly in front of everybody? THIS IS NOT DONE. They need to show respect to Sushaan's privacy!
Feefi thumbnail

I know Feefi its so embarassing. How can they show that its okay to mock them about that constantly in front of everybody? THIS IS NOT DONE. They need to show respect to Sushaan's privacy!

and yeah wo bhi in front of the men of the house!!!!   i don't know about other families, but in our family we DON'T kid around SOOO MUCH with the men....koi lehaz or shrm nahin hai kisi me???? 🤢

GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Sorry? Why are you saying sorry? Silly!!! Its a very valid reason and I supprt it 100%. Ragini rules.😃

Thanks Di😃........I said Sorry Becozzz I know Jay Deewnais are Gonna Kill me for this 😆