Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Feefi thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
you guys all summed it up.  nothing to add.  I didn't find todays episode good at all.  Totally ridiculous. The whole family is going to be soo devastated [especially suhana and ishaan] after they find out the real truth.  I'm happy Badima stopped alok from bringing mithai and all - at least someone is sensible enough.  

I really loved Inder's expression when Rajni told him, but as Sheema Di said, men of the house don't find out until confirmation.[at least in my family].  Ishaan was totally a bhondu today, why didn't he try to go to Suhana right away???  why o why would you just complain that rajni and disha are pulling your legs, can you not go and check up on your beloved wife?? πŸ˜‘

and as netri said, we do NOT need to see that a pregnant lady (or supposedly pregnant) lady has to get up on a stool and one of the family members has to tell her to get off...it's too cliched.  Well, i can see Suhana doesn't know yet but why do we need to see her up on the stool and Ishaan being concerned??? Is there not any other way they can show this??   

Even I didn't like Dadaji's scene for some reason.  I really enjoyed it on Saturday though but him being there for soo long is just  

and as many of said, suhana was indeed saving grace in todays episode. πŸ˜ƒ loved how she told ishaan "tm zameen pr nahin na bethe hoe" iss lie zameen feel nahin ho rahi. πŸ˜†
Edited by Feefi - 13 years ago
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rubaldhillon

Are U renting me a Doghouse???Becozz I Dont have OneπŸ˜†

Of course anything you need, you just say and I shall get it for you. Shubh kaam main der nahi karte. Jao jao...accha kaam shuro karo.πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Originally posted by: Feefi

you guys all summed it up.  nothing to add.  I didn't find todays episode good at all.  Totally ridiculous. The whole family is going to be soo devastated [especially suhana and ishaan] after they find out the real truth.  I'm happy Badima stopped alok from bringing mithai and all - at least someone is sensible enough.  

I really loved Inder's expression when Rajni told him, but as Sheema Di said, men of the house don't find out until confirmation.[at least in my family].  Ishaan was totally a bhondu today, why didn't he try to go to Suhana right away???  why o why would you just complain that rajni and disha are pulling your legs, can you not go and check up on your beloved wife?? πŸ˜‘

and as netri said, we do NOT need to see that a pregnant lady (or supposedly pregnant) lady has to get up on a stool and one of the family members has to tell her to get off...it's too cliched.  Well, i can see Suhana doesn't know yet but why do we need to see her up on the stool and Ishaan being concerned??? Is there not any other way they can show this??   

Even I didn't like Dadaji's scene for some reason.  I really enjoyed it on Saturday though but him being there for soo long is just  

and as many of said, suhana was indeed saving grace in todays episode. πŸ˜ƒ loved how she told ishaan "tm zameen pr nahin na bethe hoe" iss lie zameen feel nahin ho rahi. πŸ˜†

Yes Feefi yes. What has baffled me also is that BM didn't go and check on her either.πŸ˜• COME ON....when someone is the family faints, usually everyone runs to see them. So what happened to BOTH ISHAAN AND BM today?
πŸ˜•
GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mjtruelegend

Of course anything you need, you just say and I shall get it for you. Shubh kaam main der nahi karte. Jao jao...accha kaam shuro karo.πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

Just Send it to Me thru Parcel Di..I will give U My address In PMπŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†...Sabk To Sikhna Para Ga ina Dono Pari Likhi Aunties Ko😑
Feefi thumbnail

Yes Feefi yes. What has baffled me also is that BM didn't go and check on her either.πŸ˜• COME ON....when someone is the family faints, usually everyone runs to see them. So what happened to BOTH ISHAAN AND BM today?
πŸ˜•

EXACTLY! fainting is a big thing!!!  they are going to regret this for sure. πŸ˜­ 

more than BM it's Ishaan whom i'm angry at.  you NEED to be with your wife at this time!!! BHONDUUUUUU and idiot😑

at least radha bua told BM right away that she might be pregnant, that's why she didn't go but still she should have gone and checked up....

mjtruelegend thumbnail
Sirf in aunties ko nahi....the CV's as well. Do they think that the audience is that dumb and backwards? How can show this type of mentality in 2011? What happened to good writing?
GurpreetD thumbnail

πŸ˜•

Completely Agree Di.....Y on Earth BM whom Suhana Loves the Most went and Asked Suhana about her Ill Health...And She Is asking RB Maina Suna Suhana Bihoosh Ho gayi Thi...How Lame..Come On BM ,Suhana Bihosh Huyi Hai Suhana Not Aapki Parosan MA.....Even If MA Bihosh Huyi Hoti she wud surely had Gone But Not For SuhanaπŸ‘.......Talliyan for BM ,Alok ,Dadaji and all others who didint Go and Met SuhanaπŸ‘..All in all a Disastrous episodeπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Edited by Rubaldhillon - 13 years ago
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Originally posted by: Feefi

EXACTLY! fainting is a big thing!!!  they are going to regret this for sure. πŸ˜­ 

more than BM it's Ishaan whom i'm angry at.  you NEED to be with your wife at this time!!! BHONDUUUUUU and idiot😑

at least radha bua told BM right away that she might be pregnant, that's why she didn't go but still she should have gone and checked up....

Yes BM of ALL people should have gone to see her no matter what anyone said and don't even get me started on Ishaan.😑 He behaved like a complete retard in front of his bhai's and bhabhies. That scene was awful. I cringed at Rajni and Disha for the 1st time today.🀒

Feefi thumbnail

Sirf in aunties ko nahi....the CV's as well. Do they think that the audience is that dumb and backwards? How can show this type of mentality in 2011? What happened to good writing?

i totally agree!!  aunties ne to jo kia CVs ne bola tha na.  main culprits are CVs!!!! πŸ˜‘

as many said, woman vomiting, fainting does NOT mean they are pregnant...

but you know thinking about it rajni disha did ask her about her periods and they knew about bed breaking, so it was kind of safe to assume....but uss ka jo dhindhora peetna shuru kia na, that was idiotic behavior from their side. 
GurpreetD thumbnail

Surely CVs Too.......They are the One who Are Behind all this.....I thought it's different Kind of show with some sensibilities Unlike Other shows (For Which I feel Like Puking wen ever they come On Tv)But Last two episodes are Proving that CVs are same for all Serials ......But Still I believe SGP CVs are Much Better than other Serial's CVs so we shud Give them other Chance