Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Yes di me too I did not like the Rajni/Disha et al. teasing Ishaan. For the 1st time it came across as CHEAP and DISTASTEFUL, rather than funny.

I also hated the Dadaji scene. While they were playing holi, fun and masti is okay but to show the matriach of the family in such a state for 2 episodes running is pathetic. SHAME SHAME.๐Ÿคข ๐Ÿคข ๐Ÿคข ๐Ÿคข 

nm8792 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I liked the lolita-ishaan scene in OBS more than today's sushaan scene.  The OBS scene looked real whereas SGP was not up to the mark.  It would have been better if CV's had copied the scene as it was shown in OBS.   Dont understand why CV's are trying to make every scene comic.  It does not gel well here. 

Lately it feels like there is somebody on the SGP team who does not want Sushaan/JaiRagini in the same frame๐Ÿ˜•.  Most of the time when u want to see them together by each others side they  are shown far away from each other.  I cannot pinpoint what it is but it feels that even though Jai Ragini share amazing chemistry the spark that was there seems to be missing from last few episodes๐Ÿ˜”.  This is just my pov. 

mjtruelegend thumbnail
Originally posted by: nm8792

I liked the lolita-ishaan scene in OBS more than today's sushaan scene.  The OBS scene looked real whereas SGP was not up to the mark.  It would have been better if CV's had copied the scene as it was shown in OBS.   Dont understand why CV's are trying to make every scene comic.  It does not gel well here. 

Lately it feels like there is somebody on the SGP team who does not want Sushaan/JaiRagini in the same frame๐Ÿ˜•.  Most of the time when u want to see them together by each others side they  are shown far away from each other.  I cannot pinpoint what it is but it feels that even though Jai Ragini share amazing chemistry the spark that was there seems to be missing from last few episodes๐Ÿ˜”.  This is just my pov. 

I agree with the OBS part. Yes you are absolutely right, they did it better in OBS. However I liked how they maintained Suhana's innocence. Lolita somehow understood straight away when Rajni asked about her cycle indirectly. Which was a bid odd going by the character. I too feel annoyed that they haven't been showing them together in good scenes since Friday. They were last seen together dancing and prancing and then....NOTHING. After that we got to see them for 3 minutes in the last scene today. Not enough.
Confused
GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: netri

gross... RU,......๐Ÿ˜†

Mind U...I put Bournvita In it and Thats Only Y It Goes into My Mouth๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†
mjtruelegend thumbnail

Bournvita?  ๐Ÿ˜†  You know I love milk too, hot milk with chocolate bistcuits. Yummy.
I'll have some NOW
๐Ÿ˜†
GurpreetD thumbnail
Originally posted by: mjtruelegend

Bournvita?  ๐Ÿ˜†  You know I love milk too, hot milk with chocolate bistcuits. Yummy.
I'll have some NOW
๐Ÿ˜†

Di I faint whenever I smell there is Milk around me But Bournvita Helps me to recover from my Faintness ๐Ÿ˜† ..........PM me the Pics of Hot Chocolate......Main Dekh Kar Man Bahla Lunga๐Ÿ˜† 
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rubaldhillon

Di I faint whenever I smell there is Milk around me But Bournvita Helps me to recover from my Faintness ๐Ÿ˜† ..........PM me the Pics of Hot Chocolate......Main Dekh Kar Man Bahla Lunga๐Ÿ˜† 

Really? I love the British fresh milk. Very nice. I don't know how it tastes in Canada.๐Ÿ˜•
Photos? OhI have already eaten it.๐Ÿ˜† Sorry bhai. Next time I will.

Siddhi_ thumbnail
I totally agree with every word you have written there. The episode was okay-ish but jumping straight to conclusions was ridiculous. Headache, fainting and vomiting could mean lots of other things. They are all getting happy and excited when really its nothing like that :/
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Originally posted by: siddhi209

I totally agree with every word you have written there. The episode was okay-ish but jumping straight to conclusions was ridiculous. Headache, fainting and vomiting could mean lots of other things. They are all getting happy and excited when really its nothing like that :/

True Siddhi.๐Ÿ˜ƒ What people don't understand that PREGNANCY IS HUGE, without medical confirmation no one should be told they are pregnant. Imagine the phychological torture a woman goes through when its not true.๐Ÿ˜ญ This is why a such sensitive matters should be kept quiet until confirmation.
Isn't this common sense?๐Ÿ˜•
GurpreetD thumbnail
Originally posted by: mjtruelegend

Really? I love the British fresh milk. Very nice. I don't know how it tastes in Canada.๐Ÿ˜•
Photos? OhI have already eaten it.๐Ÿ˜† Sorry bhai. Next time I will.

No No Di Like everyone i hate Milk But due to some Health related Problem I need to drink Milk so In Order to make sure I have Milk I Put Bournvita In It.....I also Dont know About Taste Of Milk here as I never tasted it without bournvita๐Ÿ˜†.....Waisa I have Only Tasted British Yogurt and Bread wen I came to UK๐Ÿ˜†

Oh U already placed it into stomach...... No Worries I will Buy Hot Choclate from Nearby Store๐Ÿ˜†