Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Another thing U can add to Ur list is not Every Women on earth, As soon as they faint or feel nauseous get on stool...😆  V r not 🤬.... And Suhaana was not either..... But agree to all of ur points.... As for Jay's acting... I m not impressed either.... While Ragini always leaves me in Speechless.... 
iViews thumbnail

Originally posted by: mjtruelegend

Really? STILL IN THIS DAY AND AGE? OH dear!! So this really doesn come down to EDUCATION, or lack of it should I say. How sad is that!!

It more like Saty at home one..... These is all they plot . Some one is getting married, having a child , getting  a divorce..... Nothing change... For them it is time pass for others it is humiliation.....
GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Farikina

It's not that big of a deal.  And it's not based on their education or whatever.  I think Kashyaps try to find happiness in everything and this case was no different.   I mean Suhana being pregnant is quite actually a possiblity if you look at it from their point of view.   It's not like she's an unmarried 14 year old who fainted, felt dizzy and felt like throwing up.   If it was, let's say Ishika, doing the same, they wouldn't have said "Oh she's pregnant!" but must have thought something else is wrong.   So ya, I don't see the big deal in them thinking she's pregnant.

I do feel bad for Suhana.   She looks so happy in the pre-cap.   Poor girl!

I completly Disagree wid U Farikina Ji.....They shudnt have stepped to conclusion that she is Pregnant as she Fainted but atleast consulted wid some Doctor before Declaring infront of world and in Hurry Running for Mithai......Wah Wah This Is Today's India....Growing India 👏
iViews thumbnail
😆

Originally posted by: Rubaldhillon

All I can Say for Today's epi is That It was Plain Ridiculous.........Oh God Y on earth One can't faint becozzz of Not eating ya for other matter becozz he/she was lacking energy......Y one Woman faint and vomit it has to be case that she is Pregnant......I am anemic and I sometimes Faints Due to this,Will it be Good to say for someone to say I faint becozz  I m PG😆 ......I guess Kashyap Family is Family Of MBBS thats Y they quickly Found out she is PG.......Di U r feeling like Slapping I fell like Killing them all....Wen Suhana is Gonna find she isnt PG but have C she is Gonna Be devastated.....Shame on CVs To show this and to potray Indian Families as Illiterate🤢 

Oy hoy.... RU.... U and Me both anemic.... Lets start anemic club....😉   😆
iViews thumbnail

Originally posted by: myLuvShahid-ji

me too

after drinking milk she was feel like doing ulati .coz she drank milk..this happens to me when i drank milk too..but that doesnt mean🤣..seriously this is what I didnt liked in today epi😡

🤣🤣🤣🤣  I don't like milk tooo ..... Since I was kid I always throw up after drinking milk...🤣
crysind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mjtruelegend

Really? STILL IN THIS DAY AND AGE? OH dear!! So this really doesn come down to EDUCATION, or lack of it should I say. How sad is that!!

Yes... I have seen...not many...but still....but here what bugged me was its normally aged people like Dadi jump to such conclusion as during their time "ulti & chakkar" were the trademark for pregnancy.......but here its younger people like Disha & Rajni...  😕
GurpreetD thumbnail

Originally posted by: netri

😆

Oy hoy.... RU.... U and Me both anemic.... Lets start anemic club....😉   😆

Ya Ya Y Not Nets....It will be a first of its kind Club made on IFs😆
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3

🤣  I don't like milk tooo ..... Since I was kid I always throw up after drinking milk...🤣

me too🤣
GurpreetD thumbnail

🤣  I don't like milk tooo ..... Since I was kid I always throw up after drinking milk...🤣

In this case too I m unique as I love to drink Milk and Run after it so that  it goes into my mouth😆
iViews thumbnail
I'll say today's episode was far bigger disappointment than Sat.'s maha episode.... Total waste of time ...... 🤢