Which century are we living in? - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

I know my dear brother, I was pulling out my hair thinking what on earth are they doing to the poor girl?πŸ˜•

I too know a few people who have fainted due low blood count, low blood sugar level low blood pressure. I myself fainted once in the gym because I was doing too much!!! No body thought I was pregnant!!

The family lives in Delhi NOT in a remote village where they say "IGNORENCE IS BLISS"!

I think They shud change the Location and move Kashayp family to some remote Village and thats The Only way I can Forgive them thinking that They are Illiterate so they must have said it....Waisa Is Disha shown as Teacher In Serial??I mean U can be Teacher only if u r Literate Na...i guess her school must have Given her job by Looking at her Beautiful face otherwise y didnt she the most Literate Person thought she Is not PG...OH No I donno Wanna see Suhana As Sad and that too like this.....😭

Edited by Rubaldhillon - 13 years ago
Originally posted by crysind

Don't be so mean yaar... That was just an assumption and in combined family this happens....
Even that was mentioned by Disha & Rajni who are not so experienced in all these... Did you notice Dadi, Badima & RB? These 3 ladies just kept their excitement within them as they want to make sure. Rano as always excited to become Dadi... So this happens , not bcz of lack of literacy...just bcz of wrong conclusions..

NO this is just PLAIN IGNORENCE of BACKWARD mentality. It is a little bit to do with education as well. They need to be taught such sysmptomg don't always mean "ggod news". I didn't think such mentality existed so much in a city like Dehli.  πŸ˜•

Don't be so mean yaar... That was just an assumption and in combined family this happens....
Even that was mentioned by Disha & Rajni who are not so experienced in all these... Did you notice Dadi, Badima & RB? These 3 ladies just kept their excitement within them as they want to make sure. Rano as always excited to become Dadi... So this happens , not bcz of lack of literacy...just bcz of wrong conclusions..

Sorry Febs But Its My Opinion..........I didnt Liked The Episode at allπŸ˜ƒ

Ya... rather than running to her he was talking with others na...no ...you are not missing something...πŸ˜†

I am not missing anything? O Good. Now I am thinking has SGP decided to show itself as a programme of the 19th Century?

NO this is just PLAIN IGNORENCE of BACKWARD mentality. It is a little bit to do with education as well. They need to be taught such sysmptomg don't always mean "ggod news". I didn't think such mentality existed so much in a city like Dehli.  πŸ˜•

I didn't even think about Delhi...πŸ˜• I just thought about my locality... There I have seen such scenes in joined family.... but in all those cases it was a good news... but here it is not, thats the difference... Ya...may be they need some education...
Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

I think They shud change the Location and move Kashayp family to some remote Village and thats The Only way I can Forgive them thinking that They are Illiterate so they must have said it....Waisa Is Disha shown as Teacher In Serial??I mean U can be Teacher only if u r Literate Na...i guess her school must have Given her job by Looking at her Beautiful face otherwise y didnt she the most Literate Person thought she Is PG...OH No I donno Wanna see Suhana As Sad and that too like this.....😭

I know DISHA of all people. If Rano started it, I would have accepted but DISHA? Does she work in a retard scool?
Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

Sorry Febs But Its My Opinion..........I didnt Liked The Episode at allπŸ˜ƒ

Thats fine Bro.... πŸ˜Š 

I didn't even think about Delhi...πŸ˜• I just thought about my locality... There I have seen such scenes in joined family.... but in all those cases it was a good news... but here it is not, thats the difference... Ya...may be they need some education...

Really? STILL IN THIS DAY AND AGE? OH dear!! So this really doesn come down to EDUCATION, or lack of it should I say. How sad is that!!

I know DISHA of all people. If Rano started it, I would have accepted but DISHA? Does she work in a retard scool?

Ya Di this Thing was Bugging me the Most.....She started all this......It wasnt Rajni ....If Rajni had started this I wud have said she is not Pari Likhi and stays at Home so she mustn't have known this (I hate to say this BTW as Most of time Ladies  who stays at home are Literate).....but It was Disha.....Time to check Her Qualification I guess
It's not that big of a deal.  And it's not based on their education or whatever.  I think Kashyaps try to find happiness in everything and this case was no different.   I mean Suhana being pregnant is quite actually a possiblity if you look at it from their point of view.   It's not like she's an unmarried 14 year old who fainted, felt dizzy and felt like throwing up.   If it was, let's say Ishika, doing the same, they wouldn't have said "Oh she's pregnant!" but must have thought something else is wrong.   So ya, I don't see the big deal in them thinking she's pregnant.

I do feel bad for Suhana.   She looks so happy in the pre-cap.   Poor girl!