Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
super excited ......... many rumors floating (nothing new ) lets see how we will play , if i take my dad side , Pak will win , since he said SL will today , lsat week itself and if i take my moms side , India ,

and being me , i will cheer for team who ever is giving their best , since  i like both teams
xavivilla thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: JustJ

super excited ......... many rumors floating (nothing new ) lets see how we will play , if i take my dad side , Pak will win , since he said SL will today , lsat week itself and if i take my moms side , India ,

and being me , i will cheer for team who ever is giving their best , since  i like both teams

wow i love ur spirit,...dad with PAK mom with IND??? πŸ‘ lovely family πŸ˜†
TitansFan thumbnail
thanks bro , being neutral when u love both teams is safe ........... πŸ˜† they will change minds based on who played last game best , so may be next time in any India vs Pak match sides will change πŸ˜† 
TitansFan thumbnail
btw nice pics , so good to see smiles on their faces 
xavivilla thumbnail

thanks bro , being neutral when u love both teams is safe ........... πŸ˜† they will change minds based on who played last game best , so may be next time in any India vs Pak match sides will change πŸ˜† 

yah very true...neutral is better... good luck to all. 
xavivilla thumbnail

btw nice pics , so good to see smiles on their faces 

yah i hope they both smile like that tomorrow too πŸ˜†
xavivilla thumbnail

India-Pakistan Semi Finals- The Judgement Day!!!

Tuesday, March 29, 2011 | 7:56:08 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    220 Comments
India-Pakistan Semi Finals- The Judgement Day!!!

With the India-Pak Semi Finals on the run, Telly stars speak on their take on the match!!!

World Cup fever has been getting high on people and with the New Zealand and Sri Lanka Semi Finals happening today, the fever has reached its peak. All the more the much awaited Semi Finals between India and Pakisatn will be held on 30 March 2011.

The world will see the much awaited tomorrow where India and Pakistan will have a head on head coalition for their step ahead to the finals. Tomorrow is the judgment day and the two teams will be seen playing at the best of their capabilities.

Our telly stars have also prepared themselves for the match and are all set to have their nail biting experience of the Indo-Pak Clash.

They speak!!! 

Avinash Sachdev:

What do you think is there for Pakistan that can be a threat to India? Their bowling.

Yuvraj has performed till now. It is a pressure match for him playing in his home ground. Will he click?
 I know there is a pressure and I believe that he should do well. This is one of the biggest times for India in cricket and he has to be at his best. I have hopes on Sachin as well.

Who are the bowlers you would want to play for the big match?Zaheer, Yuvraaj (as he is doing well in bowling as well) and Harbhajan Singh.

India or Pakistan stake of winning chance according to you? India without doubt.

Additi Gupta:

What do you think is the weakness and strength of India? 
I really have no clue about that because I just watch the match for fun. But at the same time I am confident about Sachin as he has been one of the constant strengths of the team.

What do you expect? I expect India to win but since there are Satte Bazi going on that Pakistan should win, you never know what happens at the end.

Pakistan bowling and India batting - which do you think will excel on the day? India's batting

India or Pakistan stake of winning chance according to you? I guess India but I am not sure of that as well.

Karan Tacker:
Do you get the patriotic feel never felt for the other matches?
Definitely there is a spirit, but rather than a patriotic feeling, it is the sporty feel that arises more.

We have not lost to Pakistan till date in World Cup; do you expect the same to happen? 
Pakistan has performed really well the entire series but at the same time it is a judgment day for both the teams. 

Tendulkar and Sehwag V/s Shahid Afridi - how will it go?
 It is tough to comment but I am really excited and looking forward for this clash. 

India or Pakistan stake of winning chance according to you? India of course.

Suhasi Dhami:

When such matches are concerned, do you become spiritual unknowingly? Knowingly I become spiritual.

How are you planning to cheer the team? We are going to have a get together where fifty of us will gather in a gymkhana and watch the match on the big screen.

The player of the match according to you will be: Sachin Tendulkar because this is his last World Cup. Even if he doesn't do well also he has to be the one.

India or Pakistan stake of winning chance according to you?India obviously.

Barun Sobti:
Will you be taking an off to view the match?
 Yes, I will be watching the match with my family.

When it comes to batting India has not been very good chasers, do you think it might be a problem if Pakistan wins the toss and chooses to bat?
 India chased down Australia's score in the last match and they proved themselves. But simultaneously I feel that India should bat first if they win the toss.

What would you do if India wins tomorrow? I will be really happy because I am patriotic at such things.

India or Pakistan stake of winning chance according to you?India of course.

Priya Wal:

Will you watch the India-Pak semi-finals tomorrow? I am actually sulking right now because I had already applied for a Holiday for three days in advance and today the production calls me up for shooting tomorrow. I have a 7 to 7 shoot on the day. I think I will miss the match.

If India wins the toss, what do you prefer them to take up, batting or bowling? I think they should take up batting because that's what they are best at.

Whenever Sachin has scored big, India has lost? I have noticed that, but then I am not that a superstitious person and I wish Sachin to be in his best.

India or Pakistan stake of winning chance according to you? 
Obviously India

Jay Bhanushali:
We have lost two matches with Pak in Mohali ground; do you think history would repeat? I really do not know what would happen and I hope we break the record this time. What I know is that both the teams have their strong aspects where Pakistan has the record of winning the matches in Mohali and India has the record that we have not lost a match against Pakistan in World Cup.

Will Shoaib Akhtar make it to the playing 11? Do you think he should play?  Considering India, I have no problem, if Shoaib plays or not but at the same time I would love to see Sachin hitting a six of his ball.

What would you like to say to the players? This match is bigger than the World Cup Finals and you guys have to win it.

India or Pakistan stake of winning chance according to you? Undoubtedly India

Well, this is just a sample for you!! We know the the whole of both the cricket frenzy nations will be glued to the cricket match tomorrow. At the outset, all we can say is - May the Best Team on the day take the Cake!!

By Saranya Valsarajan

shivani9 thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely preview Anmol, looking forward to 2moro's match, n also looking forward 2 ur inspiring rocking title to this thread😍
shivani9 thumbnail

smileyIndiasmileyIndia smileyIndiasmileyIndia smileyIndia

xavivilla thumbnail
Originally posted by: ladybird9

pualina ur all ready with ur smiley army