Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rahulvaid1 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: ankit111

India will meet PAK in mohali on 30th and AUSTRALIA will meet tomorrow WEST INDIES --------------------------------------------------------''--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
&
&
&
&
&
&
On AIRPORT. 😆

🤣
rahulvaid1 thumbnail
First time in history...3 south asian countries in semis of WC🥳
xavivilla thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rahulvaid1

Xavi how r u brother😉

i am good
how about u>
rahulvaid1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: xavivilla

i am good
how about u>

Superb😃
xavivilla thumbnail

Superb😃

hopefuly excited abotu INDOPAK ðŸ˜†
rahulvaid1 thumbnail

hopefuly excited abotu INDOPAK ðŸ˜†

Yeahh for that whole india is going crazy😆PM is going to watch it and Pakistan PM is also invited to watch it😉just imagine😆
xavivilla thumbnail

Yeahh for that whole india is going crazy😆PM is going to watch it and Pakistan PM is also invited to watch it😉just imagine😆

it more political than sports now..wow i am so excited to see this rivalry.. many ppl around me are saying that its 50 50..anything is possible that day..noe other is stronger lol ðŸ˜†
rahulvaid1 thumbnail

it more political than sports now..wow i am so excited to see this rivalry.. many ppl around me are saying that its 50 50..anything is possible that day..noe other is stronger lol ðŸ˜†

Well being fair i can say it is 60 40...60 in favour of india and i m not biased abt it...looking at the way the dfeated Aussies 3 time world champs is far better than beating out of form west indies😆rest u cant say anything in cricket...the team that will play better cricket that day will win😊
xavivilla thumbnail

Well being fair i can say it is 60 40...60 in favour of india and i m not biased abt it...looking at the way the dfeated Aussies 3 time world champs is far better than beating out of form west indies😆rest u cant say anything in cricket...the team that will play better cricket that day will win😊

well pak beat AUS first and broke their confident, the first attack was by them, they won 6/7 macthes and lamded 1st in group.. india was 2nd .. and lost and tied in round..soo for me 60 PAK and 40 IND..
PAK has bowling
IND has bating

lets see who shines more😆
rahulvaid1 thumbnail

well pak beat AUS first and broke their confident, the first attack was by them, they won 6/7 macthes and lamded 1st in group.. india was 2nd .. and lost and tied in round..soo for me 60 PAK and 40 IND..
PAK has bowling
IND has bating

lets see who shines more😆

Well india batting is far more better than pak bowling😆trust india is the fav😳till now u were 50 50 toh ration change kyun ho gaya😲