Rang Badalti Odhani

RBO Written Update 21st Mar 2011

-YasharanArshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I know I know ..... Its Teech's update day !!!!!
But our dearest Teech is superbusy ......... So filling in for her ....Take care Teeechie !!!!

Episode begins with Shaan in Yellow lying on the bed with the baby doll ....
The entire babyroom is coloured PINK ... Khanak is arranging all the baby toys ...

[ KT is having lot of fun here troubling Yashu .... He just cant control his smile here....]
Khanak: Aapko Sharam nahi aati ... Your wife is working and you are enjoying and relaxing ...
Shaan: Oyee.. Tum Mard ho .. I am the wife ... You are the hubby ... And dont talk to me like that ... Noone is rude to his wife ... I am not an Abla Nari ... I will leave for Dhulwadi ...
Khanak: I dont talk like that to you .... She starts to rearrange the teddies and toys ...
Shaan: Dont keep that there ... Baby will get scared .... Khanak is irritated ..He instructs her to setup toys all across the rooom
Shaan: These curtains .... they are Pink ... Shouldnt they be Blue ..
Khanak: Shaantanu aaap kya kar rahe hain .... And BTW , they were blue earlier ... you asked to change them to Blue ..
Shaan: Oh is it ... Achaa...toh i think RED would be perfect ... Change them to Red ...
Khanak : Shaantanu aaap kyooon ....yeh idhar rakho ... keep that there .. this is correct.. this is wrong ...What is this Shantanu....
Shaan: Caresses the doll.... Koi Nahi beta ... Your dad is angry....Khanak .. Sweeetheart ...Jab tum pregnant hogi naa .. Tab tumbhi yeh sab karogi ...
Khanak: Nahi karoongi ...
Shanak : All ladies do this ...and we men have to bear this ...
Khanak: Theeek hain ... Tell me what i have to do ...
Shaan makes her sit on the bed .... Places the doll on her lap ...
Shaan: Beta Papa bahoot thaak gaye hain ... toh tum papa ke saaath baitho .. main theek karta hooon.... [Awwwww ... He is going to be a Great Dad !!!!]

Shaan gets up and starts rearranging the toy and teddies ... Khanak watches him lovingly ... Both start decorating the Baby's Jhula ... A Very Very Very Beautiful Eye-Lock here .....  [Their iconic BG score is playing .... Our favourite RBO intro ]
And the baby starts crying ..... Both loook at the baby distressed and sulk ....

Scene changes to Rahul and Jenny ...
[I want to kill myself for bearing this... Sorry Veenz cant do this RaJen/Masky update ... ]
Rahul talking about something ... Jenny talking about her Bhai and boasting .... Sorry Guys ..
Thats the only thing i can update here ... Dimaaag ka Lasssi ... Cant bear !!!!

Scene changes to our dear SunAvi with Shanak in the babyrooom ....
[Superb scene here .... Aliraza is a Natural yaar ...]
Shanak on the flooor dealing with baby woes ...
Shaan: Aap dono yahaan .. Aap toh picture dekhne jaaa rahe the naaa...
Sunil : When there is a Blockbuster in making at home, why would anyone go out ...
Madz : And we wanted to seee, if you two take great care of our grandchild ..You know Shaan... When akshay was born, we couldnt afford much for him....But when you were born,  we did what not .... All your toys and baby stufff we have preserved in the storerooom .....
Sunil: It seems like going back in time and reliving alll the memories .... I am not sure when this game will turn real .... But whenever it does, I am sure you both will turn out to be great parents ....
And i am proud of you both ..... If you two can love/care for a doll ...then just imagine what all you will do for your own child .....

Shaan thinks about all the moments ..the doggy .. the baby dolll ... Khanak .... Preggie Shaan ...
Shaan's phone rings .... Its Ducks calling ....

Scene changes to Rahul and Jenny again ....
Jenny wantt to run away with rahul .... Rahul says your bhai will hunt us down ... Jennny is superexcited about them running away and Bhai following with his gundas .... Urgh !!!!

Ooops I forgot ... There was MaskyBhai scene here ... talking to some director ... Urgh Again !!!!

Scene changes to Ducks & Shaan in the living rooom ...
[Ducks is supercute yaaaar ... Jaskaran is a great actor ... Okay dont throw chappals at me ... He is reallly goood and better than the rest of the Shocks On]

Duck: Where are you ???? I looked for you all over the place ...
Shaan standing behind: Abey tere aaaas paas hooon ....
Ducks : Tries to locate him .... Abey aaaas paaas kidhar ???
Shaan: Tere peeche hooon ...
Ducks: Ohh Shaaaan....still using the phone .. Shaan disconnects the call ...
Ducks: How dare you disconnect the calll .... I never do that to you ... main hamesha tere calls answer karta hooon
Shaan: Abey chilla mat ... I am a new mother ..... Stress hota hain mujhe ..
Ducks: Oh yes New Mother .. Hows the feeeling ...
Khanak: Ducks ... Kaissa hain Doodh !!!! (Shaan makes a face hearing Doodh !)
Ducks: Shaan ... arey mast hooon yaaar ... Aur Doodh nahi chahiye mujhe . Peekar aaya hoon main...Aur tera practice kaise chal rhaa hain ???
Khanak: Ekdum Rocking ! She imitates playing a guitar !!!
Shaan: Oyeeee... main Shaan hooon...Tu mujhse milne aaya thaa .. tell me whats up...
Ducks: I got something for you .... This is a book that lists everything....for a newmother... nappies diapers feeding ....everything ... Shaan loooks lovingly at the boook .... Khanak looks at him !

Scene changes to Shaan putting the baby to sleeep....
KhanaK : So gayeee ?? [Awwww what a whisper ]
Shaan: Haan so gayeee... Ek kaam karte hain.... we will place her on the bed and we both willl sleep tooo...
Shaan: Goood Idea.... They place the baby in the Jhula ... You know Khanak, i couldnt understand what to do when the baby was crying in the morning ..... I was worried .... But i realise that by craddling she stops crying ... I dont think being a father is that tough now .... I mean i reallly find it fine to change diapers and take care of our child .... You know Khanak .... I read it that a dad has to be the child's best friend .... Main apne Bete ka Best friend banooonga .. .I will tell him ... Grow Up and become a flirt a like me .... Hang out with girls and enjoy your life ....
Khanak : Agar Beti hui toh ....
Shaan: Then i will advise her to stay away from guys like me ...... [I bet this is KT here ... The way he advises his daughter/son...Watch YM laugh at the statement ]

Scene Changes to Masky doing MaskaPolish to some random director .... Urrrrrrrrgh !!!
[This Bhai is eating our Shanak Screenspace ... *whines* ...Someone get rid of all the Bhais & Behens * Saaalas]

Precap : Same as before ... Shaan getting emotional about the child

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
beautiful shalini loved yr update:)

i loved the epi
 shanak were super cute mature n very very very loving

i loved maski too:)

just want the baby track to end on a very sweet note tomoro n im gonna miss kt n ym like this they outdid themselves in this beautiful track i found my rbo back in this track so its very very special:)

ktym were awesome as usual
 the feeling of a mother was brought out perfectly by ky n the feeling of a father was well perfpomed by yashu

both were superb n i thanks cvs fr a very gd epi minus the riff raff:)
jparker thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Shalini for a beautiful update and even more beautiful and hilarious comments in blue!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Roshni_M thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey shalsss........
thanx for the update......
loved ur dimaag ki lassi statement.....πŸ˜†
sorry for troubling you.... Actually im the back up updater for Monday but im out so couldnt write such a long update from my cell......
really sorry haan......
love you....:)
splindia09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

@shalini

Thanks a ton for the update. Must be a very cute epi. Can't wait to watch it.

I know we all want to see Shanak all the time and no denying that they are the very essence of the show. But, for the sake for their sanity it's important to have other supporting characters. Poor souls already have no life, working day n night. Can you imagine what'll happen to them if they were there in every scene, all six days? So may be all you shanak deewanis just for your shanak's sake open your hearts a wee little bit to these other characters, please pretty please 😊  (wish I could make that cute little puppy face my daughter does when requesting for the nth soft toy).

-Deepali- thumbnail
beautiful update shals'  !!!!
loved the shank scene looked very great and nice
whole bedroom scene just amazing and brilient
KrazEee thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update : )

Sounds like a cute epi...except for bhai part >.<
Sairaaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks a ton Shalini for the update πŸ€—

Seems like a good episode minus the Bhai and Rajen!! Too much of them!
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thankoo Shals...

Muaaahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As always to the point! I love you!!!!

bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome Update ShalsπŸ€— off to watch the episode😳