jwalamukhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
There is one person on starone site i don't want to mention the name. That person is hell bent on bashing the character of geet unnecessarily saying characterless (before starting the track also). He is not only bashing geet character but also DD saying that she doesn't know how to act and a bachcha in acting. Now-a-days he started to come in geet FB also. Thank god he has not entered IF yet. What to do with these kind of people?😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sana_sugarbun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
W*F??Who is tht dog??Let him come here and he will see what we r gonna do with him😡
Originally posted by: jwalamukhi

There is one person on starone site i don't want to mention the name. That person is hell bent on bashing the character of geet unnecessarily saying characterless (before starting the track also). He is not only bashing geet character but also DD saying that she doesn't know how to act and a bachcha in acting. Now-a-days he started to come in geet FB also. Thank god he has not entered IF yet. What to do with these kind of people?😡

Please Ignore such psycos😡😡😡
Thanks for the heads-up, mods are already frustrated with me, I guess they have to deal more with me with this new entry🤣🤣🤣