India-Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna
Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

concern of mother

mayuloveu IF-Rockerz
mayuloveu
mayuloveu

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
today sushila is very concern for chandu and sarja. she is very upsate for damodor. but she doesnot want that chandu suffer for this damodorAngry. she requests damu not to tell anything to chandu.
then sushila goes to sarja to fed him food. this shows for a mother every son is same. she is concern for chandu as well as for his sarja. today sarja sushila scene is very touching and worthwatchingTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
I like Sushila scene. However today's scene went little bit thandaa according to me. With Kapil and Atisha in it, it should have become catchy but it didnt. I am not saying, it was not good. But i was expecting it to best, it wasnt. Something was amiss there...

I liked Atisha there. Kapil could have been better. The scene was good till the point Sushila stops Sarjaa from cursing himself. But it went little bit thandaa after that point...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index