•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi All,
  I think the plot  is going to be tthat... they are going to swap the gooms this time...  exactly opposite like the first season.. 

Dev will get married with Radhika but the wedding would be of Rohan-Radhika...just like last time it was suppose to be Dev and Radhikas sister..but Radhika got married instead...

what you all think?

It looks like the plot is being set for that..as Dev would realize that the girl they have chosen for Rohan is none but Radhika..and Rohan might just disspaear on the wedding day and Dev would be forced to marry by Maheshwari...to save the RP position.

Edited by rasna10 - 13 years ago
LOL --- I thought about the exact same thing and was going to post about it. 

That would be realllly stupid -- just like it was stupid first time and there is no rijaw for the dulha to be covered in sehra --- as dev showed himself multiple times in season 1.

please kanha, NO
I hope not, can't they think of something original instead of using old storylines
that could be the thing ---- chhoti bahu .... sindoor bina asle pati
Nooooo.Don't want to see this happening. It'l be a total disaster. Wish RADEV get married in a proper way. It's o.k if they runaway & get married in a temple. Pls KANHA don't let this happen.Save your ardent devotee from marrying Rohan. Want to see something new.
I also think that will not happen only want to see Rad will get married to Dev in front of alll family members...................
I have a feeling that Dev had to marry Rad but Rad thinks Rohen is her husband....but slowly she get to know that Dev is her husband......